Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Thanks Dragonfly it is a huge relief!

Xan - yay for nausea lol. Your OB sounds funny, having a sense of humor is important in my book. Your friend will be in my prayers.

OMG! I have missed so much!! I have been preparing for my new jewelry adventure. It has been so hectic.
Lab - congrats on :blue: and you better start eating and taking better care missy lol.
Dragonfly - congrats on :pink: and such a cute cake!!
So happy for both of you ladies!! I really like the names too.
Xan- I'm so glad the bleeding is done and you got to see the sac. Please take it easy. I'm keeping your friend in my prayers!!
Leetie- I know it sucks that AF came but good things are to come. We are gonna get bfp soon!! :bfp::bfp: Thanks for sharing about the 25% increase yay!!!!!!!

AFM- I have been having major leakage I think O is gonna happen soon. Still no positive opk but we still bd just in case. I'm really hoping that we get our bfp so I don't have to experience clomid. BUT I am willing to do whatever it takes. I still look at the pics of the dye spilling into my tubes. YES I'm strange lol.

:happydance: Leetie so glad the insurance covers diagnostics! I was keeping my fx they would! I'm sure your tests will go well and you'll be on your way to bfp!

Xan your ob sounds funny! Glad you are liking him.

TTC - I hope you O soon and you don't have to go on clomid, keeping my fx for you!

Hi ladies- hope all is well.

TTC, Leetie- hope your waits are flying by and your BFPs are right around the corner :)

Lab, Dragonfly- are you stocking up on the blue and pink? Can't imagine how much fun shopping would be. I love buying gifts for friends and choosing all the adorable clothes and toys.

AFM- morning sickness is officially here, at 5 weeks 6 days. Funny, I was starting to worry about not having morning sickness and looked up when it often starts. Well, Dr. Google said 6 weeks so I guess I'm right on track. Definitely reassuring, but ugh! I'm trying to snack more and have smaller meals so my stomach is never empty, but it's hard when the idea of swallowing is gross. But I need to do it- at the doctor t I was down 5 pounds from about a month ago. Not a problem at this point, but with ms starting now...

Also, I think I figured out what is causing the bleeding. Sorry if TMI, but it seems like when I go to the bathroom I have some bleeding. I read that some people have an aggravated cervix, and the fact that I have such high red blood cell counts, that sounds about right. It's supposedly not too worrisome, so that's a relief.

Ultrasound next Friday (7 weeks exactly) hoping to see a strong heart beat and a fetal pole :)

Sweet, morning sickness! It is a relief, and its own form of horrrible. I basically had to eat something every hour, and even then it didn't always help... but I recommend yogurt, peanut butter and crackers/cheese and crackers, carrots and hummus and pasta salads. Things you can graze on throughout the day. Make sure to keep hydrated, too! Thirst will make you just as sick as hunger. I still have MS-y days but its nowhere near as bad as it was in the first tri.

Any kind of straining or anything can definately cause bleeding in preg. I usually get scary amounts of gloppy CM after I use the bathroom. Ugh. But a lot of people get some bleeding from it and I've heard its normal.

We're doing our registry this weekend! I've resisted the urge to spend money on baby stuff so far, but I know it's coming.

Baby boy is quite a squirmer, he seems to move almost constantly from morning through night, but I'm thinking of getting a doppler for reassurance because I know I will panic if he has a less move-y day.

Ttc - FX O happens soon!

Lab - thanks, that was such a weight off my mind knowing the insurance would cover my test. How are you controlling yourself not buying things? You must be avoiding baby sections. I usually make dh walk through them so I can day dream lol.

Xan - woohoo morning sickness! I hope it doesn't get to bad for you. I'm sorry the bleeding is back but like lab said I've heard some women have it the whole time.

AFM - blood draw and ultrasound went well. They don't schedule a follow up until all my tests are completed. Did any of you take your other half in to your hsg appointment? I don't know if they will let dh come back with me but I would really like him there.

My one niece found out she is having a girl. I was wrong again lol. The other should find out next week I think. Let's see if I'm wrong again.

Hi Leetie- probably depends on the office whether they'll let him back, but usually they asked DH if he wanted to come with me for the tests. It's fun to have them there to see really what you're going through. At first I shielded DH, but then he really got into everything. I brought home a picture from my ultrasound on Monday and we giggle over it.

Xan - I love that you and your hubby giggle over your ultrasound pic that's cute.

I got a call from the doctors office. They said my thyroid level is 2.9 which is in normal range for the general population but in the fertility community they want that number below 2.3. So when I go in next Friday for my hsg they are going to check me for thyroid antibodies. Then that will determine whether or not I need medication. I asked about dh coming in with me for the hsg and they said no. I'm bummed but I will suck it up and do what I have to do.

Glad to hear they are on top of the thyroid issues. 2.9 is on the high side of normal. I watched mine go from 1.7 to 2.8 to 3.8 in about 5 years, and now it's back down near 2. It will help!

Sorry about DH not being able to go in with you, but at least he can be there when you get out :)

Xan- yay for MS lol. Glad things are moving right along.
Leetie- great news about them covering the test. Sorry dh can't go in. I had DF wait in the car because I didn't want him to go in but I knew that it could be a bad outcome so I wanted him there plus I wasn't sure about the pain and pressure that would be involved so I wasn't sure about driving home especially if I got bad news. Maybe dh can drive you and wait in the waiting room. I had a sweet nurse, that's how I got pics of my test lol. The test is really fast it's the prep that seemed to take forever. Good luck hun. I have you in my thoughts and prayers.

AFM - I am about to O. I got the advanced digital opks so it tells me the 4 most fertile days. I had a blinking smiley the last 2 days so today should be the solid smiley. We have been bd'ing so hopefully we won't even need clomid. Time will tell. Hope u ladies are all doing good.

Xan, so cute about the ultrasound pic! It really is amazing, even when LO is so small!

Leetie - my DH couldn't come in either, but he did come to the appointment with me. When it's all said and done, you probably won't want him in the actual room, as its a lot like a pap. When are you having it done? The docs never told me what my thyroid levels were...

TTC - Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated!

Xan - were you ever on clomid or anything?

Ttc - yay for flashing smiley! Dh is definitely driving me to my appt. I hardly ever drive and we have
to go into Pittsburgh. That's way to many big trucks and traffic for me lol.

Lab - I know its probably weird but dh goes in to all my appointments. I like having him there mostly because I get so awkward around new people and he is good at breaking the ice and sometimes I get so nervous I don't remember a thing they told me and he does. But I will be fine and he will be there when I get out.

Not weird to me at all! DH and I are completely inseparable. We do everything together, besides go to the bathroom (lol), and have since we started dating. He comes to all my appointments, but the docs ask him to step out so :shrug: I would have been fine with him staying. He freaks out more at doctors than I do, though. Hehe.

Leetie- we were going to try clomid next month before, as my doc says, "we had the never to get spontaneously pregnant in this day and age without any technology!" A spontaneous pregnancy, angry cervix, all these terms crack me up!

TTC- fx'ed that this is it for you. I forget, are you on clomid this cycle. Hopefully you'll get some well timed bd'ing!

AFM- still having some spotting, but it is darker, older blood now, happens when I cough or sneeze, so hopefully it is just the end of something. I had to take the puppy to play time and therefore lifted her against doctors' orders. A bit bummed because I went 2 days without any bleeding or spotting, but at least I know doctor's orders are good to follow.

Lab - that's how me and dh are. People ask me all the time how we get along so well. We never fight we might argue about stupid things but it never turn into anything major.

Xan - I couldn't remember if you were on it previously or not. I hope the bleeding goes away for good soon. At least it seems to just be old blood.

Thanks ladies! For some reason I have 3 days of blinking smileys. Hopefully my solid smiley comes tomorrow.
Leetie- DF goes with me to my appointments too but he waits in the car. Being a nurse he knows they don't let him come in anyway lol. But he takes me in case it's ever bad news. I'm an emotional person naturally so I'm lucky that he's so supportive.
Xan- no clomid this cycle. If this cycle isn't it then we start clomid next cycle. Praying this is it tho because I'm scared all the stuff I keep reading about it lol.

AFM nothing but the 3 days of blinking smileys and sore boobs. I've been so busy preparing for my new jewelry business I'm too excited!! One week left until it's official!!

I think the pelvic rest did some good- yesterday I took the puppy to a group play time and had to pick her and some other puppies up. It seems like whenever I over-do anything I have some spotting/bleeding so I should just follow doctor's orders.

Today I'm taking it easy physically, couch potato-ing with some work that I was too distracted to do last week. I had a realization last night that I need to get work done and stop obsessing over every little detail. If not, not only is it going to be a LONG 9 months, but my work will suffer before I even have to deal with sleepless nights. My goal is not to obsess until the ultrasound Friday. If anything bad happens, obsessing won't help- let's see how this works :wacko:

Xan - good luck with that lol. Easier said than done no doubt.

AFM - I was going back over my posts and now I've had 5 blinking smileys. I knew better than to try something different. I'm so irritated now. Hopefully my solid smiley is around the corner.

Xan - Your ultrasound is going to be here before you know it :) Can't wait to hear how it goes! Glad that you are resting too.

TTC - I hope your solid smiley shows soon :hugs: My fingers are extra crossed!

Leetie - I don't think it's weird, I drag DH to all my appointments:haha: *He* thinks I'm weird for doing so, but I feel better when he's there.

Lab - Have you done any shopping for your LO yet? I'm finding it hard to resist.

afm: I'm starting to get indigestion every time I eat, it sucks. But I remind myself it's not forever and just keep looking forward to December!

Ttc - Fx you get the solid smiley soon. That's why I hate opks even the more expensive ones are frustrating.

Xan - I'm glad to hear you got some resting time. I can't wait until Friday!

Dragonfly - boo indigestion, I hope it doesn't last long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->