Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan - I'm glad you are resting and not obsessing! It's hard not to sometimes. You go through periods where you'll obsess and not. Can't wait to hear about your US on friday!

TTC - blinking smiles are so annoying. Maybe try taking a reading in morning and afternoon? The cycle before I got my BFP I had 4 or 5 days of blinking before the solid.

Dragonfly - My OB said to take prilosec before going to bed if heartburn gets really bad. I haven't exactly followed her advise, but she said if you get it in at night it helps during the day.

I've mostly just been doing registry stuff. We went out yesterday and looked at a few places for the shower and favorited registry items. I still have yet to buy anything baby but I know I won't be able to hold out for much longer. For some reason I'm more focused on getting his room ready than clothes or toys. Maybe because I know the clothes and toys are the easy and fun part!

How are you feeling?

Hows Leetie?

Lab - I'm good just looking forward to having the hsg done and over with. Are you doing a themed room?

Leetie - waiting is the worst. No matter how soon something is, it never feels soon enough when you're waiting.

Not really so much a theme thing, but a little bit. We're painting the room a pale blue and got little sailboat curtains and sheets/blanket. I'm not sticking anything to the walls because it seems like it will be a pita later on. My parents are getting a matching dresser/changing table 4-in-1 crib set for us that is dark brown, which is really awesome of them! We (or rather DH and my friends) can't start painting for a while, though. We're having all of the windows and doors in our house replaced with energy efficient ones since the ones we have now are from the 80s, and we don't want to paint until the windows in his room have been replaced.

That sounds cute. I'm not a big theme person either. I love rooms that are but I feel restricted on things you can add because if its not right it clashes. That's smart waiting until the windows are in. I hope they are in soon so you can have fun seeing the room come together. That's so nice your parents are getting you the crib. Me and dh talk all the time about when we get to do a baby room. I think he's more excited than I am, he loves projects.

Hi ladies!
Dragonfly - ahhhh indigestion is terrible. Hope it gets better hun!
Lab- that makes perfect sense to wait but I'm so impatient, not sure if I could lol.
Leetie - you sound like I did. I was so ready to just take the test and get it over with. When is it again? Some time this weekend right? Mine was on cd8.

AFM - First off the bad news is still a dang blinking smiley. The great news is I'm almost done with my displays. It's all coming together and I'm so excited. I have to get more pink zebra duck tape when I wake up. Been painting and running back and forth to home depot. DF is not a handyman at all so he hasn't helped but I feel so accomplished seeing it now knowing I did everything on my own. The measuring, the painting, the construction, etc etc. I'm so excited!! I can officially start Friday night so I can't wait to share the new exciting chapter I'm experiencing. Also thought I would share a cute story. So the friend of mine that had the m/c last year has started progesterone and starting to try again so I share stories of all of u. It's funny cuz when I'm telling the stories I always say "a friend of mine" experienced this or that all the time. I know we don't know each other outside of the forum but I'm sure glad we all found our way to each other!!

Dragonfly- sorry to hear about indigestion. My sister had that thoughout pregnancy and ended up using an extra pillow and lots of tums. Hope you get some relief.

TTC- how exciting, can't wait to see the final product.

Leetie, have you scheduled your hcg? Impatiently waiting for the results :winkwink:

Lab- that's sweet that your parents have picked out a set of drawers. Can't wait til you have cute little clothes to fill it :)

AFM- keep overdoing it- yesterday I went to work with my laptop and had more bleeding. Came home after lunch and it has stopped. Fortunately ms, temps, and sore boobs are comforting, but wish my appointment was sooner. Going to work from home until Friday, it's less stressful.

Ttc - my hsg is Friday afternoon. I love that your feeling accomplished in starting this new journey. I'm excited for you. I also love that you refer to us as friends, I feel the same way. You ladies know more personal things about me than anyone lol.

Xan - I hope working from home helps this week. Friday will be here before you know it! How many weeks will you be?

Xan - I bet its dragging because your anxious for the ultrasound.

OK question for my Lab techs. I start taking my antibiotic tomorrow its doxocyline or something. It says not to eat dairy products or take vitamins with it. So should I skip my prenatal and avoid dairy products?

Never mind I read the pamphlet that came with it and it says not to take vitamins or eat dairy within 2 hours of taking.

Lab - I wish I could have your brain:haha: I keep telling DH we need to get a move on preparing Amelia's room but we haven't budged... I just want to shop:blush:

TTC - Boo on still having blinking smileys, I like Lab's suggestion on doing two in a day. Excellent about your displays coming together! The pin zebra tape sounds fun :)

Xan - Goodness mama, I'm glad you've been able to get work done at home to be less stressful. Do take care of you and little bubs :hugs: So excited for your ultrasound! And don't worry, the weeks slip by a little faster as time goes on. Right now time isn't flying or anything, but I'm not counting the weeks and days as close as I was so now it's sometimes a surprise lol!

Leetie - Wishing you the best of luck for good results on Friday! I hope that following the hsg you're crazy fertile:haha:

afm: Yesterday my mom took me out shopping, we bought a bunch of adorable clothes and a travel bed for Amelia at a consignment shop then went to babies r us where we added more things to the registry and she bought a few items. Thankfully my indigestion is pretty mellow when I'm going to bed/sleeping but right after meals it's like I have trapped air and I can't burp so I end up hiccuping while feeling nauseous and like I can't breathe for a little while. I have no idea what will help that.:shrug:

Dragonfly- I hope you find a solution to the indigestion I have no clue :( YAY for baby stuff!!
Leetie- I'm praying all goes well for you on Friday. I can't wait to hear how things go. I still look at my pics watching it spill lol.

AFM- Whatta day!! I lost my carrying strap for my jewelry case, my drill has a dead battery and day 8 of blinking smileys. The sore boobs are gone as well as the EWCM. I think I O'd and missed it on those tests. Maybe since it test estrogen too perhaps we still have a lot of estrogen till we get AF? I really have no clue. Maybe I should go to google-land ugh. Just irritated and frustrated because I paid extra for the more advanced ones so I would know 4 days instead of 2 and those tests are horrible. If no BFP this cycle I'm going back to the other ones. Even the dollar tree opk is getting lighter. Hopefully the bd'ing we got in was enough!!

TTC - its very possible you did O and the test didn't pick it up, or maybe you had an anov cycle. Either way it looks like your heading toward either a bfp or af so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I think of you ladies as friends, too :) Looking forward to seeing your jewelry!

Dragonfly - so much fun shopping! I love going out with my mom getting stuff for the LO. :) As far as the indigestion... it never really goes away, does it?? I try to eat little meals, but I get it no matter what. I hope it gets better for you soon!

Leetie, Xan... I'm hoping both of your tests go well tomorrow! Keep us updated! I'll be thinking of you both :hugs:

AFM: work has been really busy and I'm just completely exhausted. I feel like I'm sleep walking! I can't wait to go home and get some rest...Baby is kicking like crazy the past week. He seems to really hate the seatbelt in the car, he punches it angrily the entire time I'm driving, lol.

TTC - Goodness what I day, I hope it gets better:hugs: Sounds like the tests missed your O, fingers are staying crossed!

Lab - Doesn't seem to matter whether is a small meal or not, although if it's a big salty meal then it's worse lol. Glad you're out shopping for LO with your mom too, it's so much fun! So sorry your exhausted, it's so hard keeping energy up when growing LO's. That's cute he punches the seatbelt:haha:

afm: Bought a stroller frame for $20! She took the price down a little because part of the rubber grip on the handle is splitting and she didn't see it until this morning. :shrug: We don't use it that long so I figured just wrap some black electrical tape and I don't think anyone would notice. Traffic was a nightmare and I got lost so I treated myself to Taco Time and bought 3 onesies at a consignment shop:blush:

Ttc - I think the tests just missed your surge, Fx for this cycle.

Lab - that's funny baby kicks the seatbelt. Sorry your so tired I hope you have a day off soon and get to catch up on rest.

Dragonfly - wow what a great deal on the stroller frame and I'm sure no one will notice a little tape. Mmm taco time :)

Xan - you will be in my thoughts tomorrow, praying all goes well.

Hi ladies! I think of you all as friends too. Sometimes I find myself referring to you in conversation. Oh, my friend was at the Seahawks parade! It's kind of funny, but maybe the anonymity makes it closer? But if any of you ladies want to reach out beyond the posts, I'd be happy to friend you privately somehow.

Leetie- good luck today, hope it barely phases you and you get the all clear for clomid if you need it. Do they do the thyroid test today as well?

TTC- hope you're done with opks for good :winkwink:

Dragonfly, Lab hope the indigestion goes away :)

AFM- Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm feeling okay about the scan today. DH keeps getting ahead of himself, imagining how we're going to tell our parents and friends. I wish I could get excited, with him, but I'm way too superstitious.

On a hopeful note the ms, sore boobs, and fatigue are getting stronger, and I've been temping and my temps are high. Lab, Dragonfly- did you ever have a lingering cold that just wouldn't go away?

I'm definitely happy to have you ladies as friends, often times you come in conversation. With DH I just say my BnB ladies and he knows what I mean:haha: Other people I just say a friend of mine, etc.

Xan - Can't wait to hear how your scan goes! That's sweet that DH is thinking about how you'll tell your parents :) Before pregnancy I've had my fair share of colds that didn't want to leave, since pregnant I've been trying my hardest not to catch anything. Although my allergies are the worst they've ever been my whole life so it's like having a cold lol.

Leetie - I hope you breeze on through the tests today:hugs: Best of luck they give you the Clomid if that's what needed

Well, there is good and bad news here. The good news is that there is a heartbeat (136, range 120-160) and the little inchworm measures 8.8 mm (average 8mm). The troubling part is that I still have a bleed, which can threaten the stability of the pregnancy. The radiologist had me freaking out, using terms like miscarriage and it can go either way. I called my doctor afterward, and after looking at my chart, he was less concerned and said they radiologist "overcooked" it. He said to stop resting to avoid bleeding and go about my everyday. Bleeding would be good because then it would be removing the blood. I have an appointment with him on Tuesday and a follow-up ultrasound in 7-10 days

I'm so sorry that the radiologist said those things, they can be so cold! I'm glad that your doctor was able to give you some reassurance though and sounds like baby is measuring right on schedule with a great heartbeat :)

Xan - That's great baby seems to be right on track. I wish the ultrasound tech wouldn't have freaked you out if they weren't 100% sure what they were talking about. I will be praying that everything is perfect by next u/s.

AFM - All clear! Test went well, doc said everything looked great. It wasn't bad at all, a little uncomfortable but I've had worse menstrual cramps. I have to make a follow up appointment. Hopefully we will discuss clomid for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->