Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

TTC- congrats on the weight loss, I'm sure it will only help the bfp

Lab- fxed on the job, sounds like a good change of pace. Hopefully baby lab feels better soon.

So far ms is a bit worse this time around, but not horrible. 8 weeks and no bleeding yet, so at least 3 weeks better than last time, taking it week by week :)

Lab - aww poor baby I hope his teeth pop through soon. Good luck at your next interview fx you get the job and love it!

Xan - when is your next scan?

Leetie- I have an appointment on the 8th where they might do a quick ultrasound and then a scan on the 11th for the first trimester screening.

Lab - good luck on the next interview!! Poor baby, I hope he gets some relief soon.
Xan - yay for no bleeding. Hopefully everything looks good on the scan!

AFM - thanks ladies for the encouragement. I'm on round 2 of the diet. I have the most exciting news! Last night I got my smiley! ANDDDDD it was on cd 16!!! Well it was 1am so technically cd 17. All this time I've ovulated on day 20 or 21 so I'm so happy to see I'm ovulating sooner. Maybe the weight loss played a part in it, or the fact that I started my thyroid meds again. But who cares the reason, I'm just so excited. I'm this excited over an early ovulation can u imagine my excitement when I finally get my bfp?!?!?! Hahaha. I haven't been feeling so great so we haven't had much bding. We bd on Wednesday and then this AM as soon as DF got home from work. I hope I didn't miss my window!! Do any of you know how soon after the positive u need to bd? I think I've read u ovulate 12-24 hours after the positive so hopefully the bd this morning was in time.

Xan - I'm praying you scans are perfect!

Ttc - Woohoo! Yay for an earlier O that's exciting! I get excited whenever I O I don't care what cd it's on lol. Fx this is the lucky cycle!

Afm - today is our 2 year anniversary. We went to dinner and a movie nothing fancy since we did so much in Colorado. I am hoping and praying I ovulate this week. I haven't done any opks yet I have crappy ones I got from Walmart because I can never find them at our dollar tree. I might do one tomorrow. If not we are just going to bd and go by temps.

Leetie - happy anniversary! Fx you O soon!! I had a hard time finding the ones at dollar tree lately but they are back now. Yayyyyy!!

Hey ladies!

I started opks monday. I used one of the cheapy ones from Walmart then read the container and it said don't use 30 days after opening and i opened them before we went to colorado. So I had 3 digital ones. I never get a smiley but I look at the lines on them and yesterday's looked almost positive. Now today it was very negative and i started spotting. This is around the same time as last cycle. I'm so fruatrated. But I have an appointment with my doctor next Tuesday to discuss the next step and hopefully he can shed some light on my spotting.

Hope all of you are well!

Leetie- sorry about the spotting, but maybe it's O? Glad your talking to the doctor to get some answers.

TTC- how are you doing? About 1 week post-o?

AFM- finished my conference and we are here in Florida looking at apartments. We found the one we are going to live in. It's perfect- it has a pool and a tiny dog park, and it's close to the ocean. My parents came up yesterday, and they love it. I also had a couple of meetings and signed the official paperwork yesterday. It's getting so real!

Xan - wow that's so exciting! Your apartment sounds perfect and so does living in florida. I know summers can be pretty hot but winter will be nice.

Afm - so far no spotting today.

Leetie - I really hope the dr can figure it out because being in limbo, not knowing what is happening sucks!!

Xan - I don't think I could take Florida weather. I can't stand to be hot so I love the fall/winter time. If Florida is anything like GA then they basically have spring, spring, summer, summer lol.

AFM - I'm 7dpo. Crossing fingers and praying this is my cycle!! I'm going to try to wait as long as possible to test lol.

Ttc - Fx and praying for this cycle.

I love hot weather! My sister is like you she hates the sun and heat. I would take 90 over 30 any day.

Yay, Leetie! Crosshairs!

TTC- I know what you mean. My favorite weather is Boston's. The crisp, dry fall and the snow, and then just enough really hot weather (1 month) to get over the cold. But getting a job in academia is hard- I applied to so many places I'd never want to live. And it's close to my parents and doesn't have a wet winter. For some reason that is my cryptonite. I get really achy and miserable when it's cold and humid. One of the reasons I didn't like San Francisco. And the older I get, the more I tolerate the warmth. So it'll get better and better!

I don't believe the crosshairs I think it only gave me them because my temp was higher this morning. I checked my cervix and it's still open. But we'll see maybe I still will ovulate.

Fx crossed for u Leetie!

AFM - it has been an emotional weekend. So do you ladies remember the friend of mine that was popping pills and doing drugs but she was also trying to get pregnant too. Well she pulled me aside to tell me she just found out she is pregnant. I was so bummed. Just as before if she is doing right then I'm happy for her. She's older than me and I know it's something her and her hubby wants desperately. I just really want it to be my turn too :( I'm 11dpo. Tested today and it's negative. 3 days till I see if the witch is coming. Hoping its just too early still.

Ttc - I really hope your friend has stopped the pills. Maybe the baby will be a blessing and turn her life around for the good. Fx that it's too early and af doesn't show.

Afm - I had my doctors visit this morning. I will start 2.5 mg femara next cycle. He also called in to start metformin and i will start that as soon as I get it.

I pray that's exactly what happens. She isn't an regular user where she has to have it everyday but leisurely or addict both are still bad. It would be pretty awesome to be pregnant with her, all of our friends are done with having babies so we would have each other.

My dr mentioned femara but she won't prescribe it. Do u know the difference in femara and clomid? That same friend was put on metformin and said that's the reason she had been so spacey. She messed up at work everything so if that's the true reason please be careful with that! I'm not sure what is it but she said it's a diabetic med that made her blood sugar drop and she was spaced out everyday on the med.

I hope you get to be pregnant with your friend.

I know femara isn't FDA approved for fertility. It's a drug used for women with breast cancer. It has something to do with stopping your body from producing estrogen so you produce more fsh which makes your ovaries produce eggs. That's what clomid does too. Femara is supposed to have a lot less side effects. I would call around to other gynocologist and ask of they prescribe it.

Thanks for the heads up on the metformin. He's starting me out on the lowest dose so hopefully I won't have that problem. I know the biggest side effect is diarrhea but I think it's only for about a week after starting it.

TTC- I hope your friend gets her priorities in order. Pregnancy has a way of doing that. And I hope your bro is around the corner. 11 dpo is early.

Leetie, I hope Femara does the trick!

Sorry- BFP, not bro. Spell check does not work well with TTC lingo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->