Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

I totally forgot to tell you all my sister had the baby. She had a scheduled c section for the 23rd. Everything went great and we have a healthy 8lb 3 oz 20 inches long boy. His name is Hudson. We are leaving early Wednesday morning. I'm going to be really sad to leave but we want to try to come back out this winter.

Xan - I'm sure you're more aware of your bump than others. But thank goodness for warmer weather.

Ttc - did you get your progesterone number?

Afm - the spotting stopped again I haven't had any more since the last time I posted. None made it onto a panty liner it was only when I wiped.

Hope everyone else is good!

leetie- so glad to hear your sister had a healthy baby!

Xan- congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

TTC- oh my goodness that's just nuts about your dr freaking you out and then they didn't even have/find the sample. I'm really sorry to hear about the gallstones.

I'm so sorry ladies for not dropping by more often. Things have been unbelievably stressful lately and yep I know stress is not good during pregnancy but just how can you avoid it? Anyways, we're doing great and Baby J. is now 9 months and getting bigger every day it seems. We're super excited about this new little one as well and cannot wait to meet the baby hopefully before the due date because august just seems like an eternity away.

I've started a blog and love updating it you all are more than welcome to follow along and leave comments!

https://themommyeveryday.blogspot.co.at

Thanks, Liz and congrats to you as well! So your little ones will be 13 months apart? That's the difference between my sister and me. Do you know the gender yet?

xan- they'll actually be 1 year and two weeks apart. we were told boy for gender :)

Oh Leetie, I missed your post. Congrats to your sister and to you, auntie sweetie Leetie!

Liz - Congratulations! I hope the stress eases off for you. That's going to be so fun to have them so close in age. Me and my sister are a year and a day apart and we've always been best friends.

Xan- Leetie is a nickname my sister gave me I don't know why my first name is Kristina but she's had so many different nicknames for me over the years she's the only only that calls me that. But I literally am Aunt Leetie to her kids.

Ttc - how are you doing?

Lab & Dragonfly- hope you ladies are well.

Afm - We are home. I miss them so much already. But it's always nice to be back in your own space and sleep in your own bed. AF finally showed up fully this morning which is a relief I was afraid I would have to call the doctor for drugs to make it start. I will start my last round of clomid 150 mgs Sunday I still need to call the doctor and see if I am starting metformin this month.

Hi Ladies!

Just thought I'd pop in for an update. Officially 7 weeks yesterday, and Monday I have my first ultrasound! I'm officially doing at least 2 weeks better than last time, playing it week by week. I lost some of the belly (must have been hormonal/birthday celebration bloat), but I have chubby cheeks! I told a friend that we had dinner with and she said she was wondering. I normally have a long thin face and when I put on any weight, it shows in my face.

How are you ladies doing?

Xan - Happy 7 weeks!! So excited for you scan monday!

I'm good. I'm on day 4 of clomid. I started, I don't like the word diet but I've cleaned up my eating and started tracking calories. Also trying to do at least 30 minutes brisk walking on the treadmill everyday. So far so good. I attempted squats and my legs are killing me. I know it will take a while to see results but I know it's better for my body and hopefully it will help in getting a bfp.

Ttc , lab , dragonfly - hope you ladies are well!

Hey ladies, I was TTC for 3 years. Last October 2014 I finally seen the BFP. After 6 weeks I had a miscarriage. I was heart broken, but I know it will happen soon. No giving up for me.

Hi aphrodite and welcome! I was ttc for 2 1/2 years before my pregnancy ended in a miscarriage last November. I'm now working on my rainbow baby, and I'm sure it'll work out for you too! :hugs:

Aphrodite - welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss. I love your positive attitude I hope you see that bfp again soon!

Afm - finished my last round of clomid last night. These hot flashes are killing me already and af is still here! It seems to be slowing I will have almost nothing for hours then use the restroom and there will be a lot of it. I hope she leaves soon.

Leetie- sorry that AF is being really weird, it seems like you've had a lot of spotting/bleeding issues. I hope everything gets back to normal this cycle for a big, clear O and a BFP to follow!

AFM- I went to the mall yesterday to get a bathing suit. My bump makes my pre-BFP bathing suit too tight and it is so obvious that I'm pregnant! The lady in the store yesterday was 14 weeks pregnant, and when I told her I was almost 8 she couldn't believe it. She was barely showing and there I was popping out of my clothes in full bump splendor.

I went to see the endocrinologist and she increased my thyroid meds. Basically my thyroid level was slightly off, and in combination with the fact that I constantly have a cold and have gained 5 pounds already, she thought I needed a little more medication. I have to say I haven't been watching what I've been eating at all, and I am hungry all the time. After all the issues last time, it feels so good to have all the usually pregnancy symptoms. But I do want to have a healthy pregnancy and not worry about gestational diabetes or be on bed rest, so I'm having salads for lunch and trying to get in some more walking.

Next week I have my yearly work trip in Florida and plan to swim every day. I'm excited but nervous to see all of my friends and co-workers- I wonder how I'll be able to hide my bump in warm weather clothes! And my colleagues at my new university will be there. I don't want to say anything until the contract is signed and official.

Xan - I hope you found a cute suit. I'm glad you got your thyroid meds increased hopefully they stay stable through out your pregnancy and you won't have to increase any more. Good luck in Florida. I hope you get your contract signed before anyone says something about your bump.

Happy Mothers Day to all you mama's on here! And to those of us still waiting for our little ones there's a quote I heard the other day " You become a mother the moment you decide to conceive a child." We may not have our babies in our arms yet or in our wombs but we are still mothers and we will have them one day hopefully soon!

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well.

Just wanted to pop by and say that all went well at the ultrasound today. Measuring just about on time and a heart beat of 162bpm!

The ultrasound was pretty low resolution, but no clear issues as of yet :)

Xan that's great! I'm so glad everything went well! I hope and pray it stays that way!

Xan - yay for a good ultrasound! Hope you found a great suit.
Aphrodite- welcome! Way to stay positive!
Leetie - is AF done now? Good luck this cycle!

AFM - I'm on CD11. I've had so much going on that I haven't had time to check in with you ladies! DF'S sister graduated from pharmacy school. I cried the entire ceremony. It was crazy to see all those young people knowing they were all officially "doctors" DF'S father was there but thankfully he wasn't mean to me. I have decided his mom likes me and that's good enough for me. I just finished my 1st round of a diet program called 21 day fix. You use containers to measure your food and do certain workouts each day. I lost 17lbs in the 21 days. I'm so proud. Now if I could just get my BFP!!

Ttc - Congratulations to your almost sister in law and to you for losing 17lbs that's awesome! I hope it helps get you to your bfp. Yes af is finally gone I'm on cycle day 12. Hopefully I will ovulate next week.

Leetie - we are ovulating buddies this month lol. I'm on cd13 today so we are really close. I won't ovulate for another week. And thanks! I sure hope the weightloss helps!

Hi ladies!! Sorry that I've been away so long. It has been a really crazy few weeks. I've been checking in on you guys but didn't have time to type until now.

TTC congrats on the weight loss! That is amazing! It will really help you when you are pregnant, too. They say the fitter you are, the better! It helps your body adapt to the stress. I'm hoping for your bfp this month!

Leetie - I'm glad your family is doing well with their new LO! I know its a double edged sword for you, but I know that your bfp is right around the corner! Two of our friends who LTTTC just got bfp after 3 years, so don't give up!

Xan - how are you feeling? Any ms? How's baby doing? No bleeding, right?

Our LO is teething. Its a challenge, I just want to make him feel better. Poor little guy. I had a job interview today that went really well! Second stage interview next week, but I am pretty optimistic . this is at a smaller practice than I had been at, which might be nice for a change. Hugs to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->