Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys this month! Don't worry, Leetie - Im skeptical of the dye on the opks, I think sometimes they are just darker than others, as long as its pretty close! Ttc - lots of bding sounds fun! I miss those days.. Lol. It's definitely not the same after baby. Most of the time it's like... Should we sleep or bd ... Ahhh... SLEEP. Lol.

Xan - how's baby doing in there??

Lab I've read where a lot of women say the same thing about the ic's that they got almost positive them went negative to I hope that's my case. I've only ever had one that got this dark and i ovulated that cycle.

Leetie - fingers crossed u O'd!!

Lab - thanks! Let's hope we are all celebrating babies soon! That's funny about bd or sleep lol

AFM - its day 23 and my opks are all over the place. We are still bding constantly and my boobs hurt so bad it's almost unbearable. I think I'm going to call my dr and get a progesterone test to see if I actually did O and I didn't catch it on a test, fx!

So I forgot to tell u ladies what happened last week.
Do any of u believe in psychics? Well anyway, Tuesday(16th) I was grocery shopping and this lady was just staring at me, like she was trying to figure out who I was or analyzing me or something. So I just continued shopping and the lady and her family got in line behind me. The lady just blatantly says, I'm a psychic and I need to meet with u. I just kind of chuckled and said ok. She went on to ask if I had been to one before and I told her yes and we made small talk. So then I was bagging up my groceries and she comes down and starts bagging hers. She said I see good things for u. I really want to meet with u so I said OK and took her number. So Thursday was my birthday and DF took me to see her. She said so much that was true. I was blown away but one of the things she told me was that she doesn't see fertility issues it just hasn't happened yet. She said I need to relax and stop stressing. So then she reads DF and the first thing that came up was a child! I almost cried. Now I'm not putting all my eggs in that basket but if I gained nothing else from it I regained my hope!

Ttc - that's pretty cool. I'm kind of on the fence about that stuff. I love to watch long island medium a show on tlc and the lady can talk to the dead. But if it gives you hope that's all that matters. I've always wanted to go to one just to see what they would say about my fertility issues.

Fx you O soon and the physic is right!

Crosshairs :happydance:

I will start the progesterone tonight. I honestly didn't expect to O the first round of femara on the lowest dose. Plus I had ovulation pain which I never get!

Leetie - I love that show! It was very interesting. Yayyyy for crosshairs! Fx for u!

AFM - who knows where I am in my cycle lol. My boob's are still hurting, CD 25 and still no smiley ugh. I think I will call to see if they were schedule a progesterone test so I can see if I O'd. I don't think taking the pill late one day would cause it to be so off or maybe I just missed the peak?! I think it's been a couple months since I've had sore boobs at ovulation time. So now I wait and see I guess.

Ttc - hopefully you just missed the surge on the opk. Sore boobs is my most common ovulation symptom.

Leetie, so glad you O'd! Looks like so far so good with this new line of treatment. Fxed!

TTC- I think there is a lot we don't know about and many things we are unable to explain. I've had a few weird experiences, and there are a couple of zodiac signs that I can almost perfectly predict. A lot of my friends who are scientists laugh at me, but just because we can't explain something doesn't mean it's not true.

AFM- A couple of weeks ago I had a bad first trimester screen, that showed a high risk for down's syndrome. I immediately had another test (CVS) to tell for sure. Well, Thursday I went to the OBGYN and they confirmed that the baby had down syndrome and had passed. I had a procedure yesterday to induce the miscarriage. It was hard, but the more I learned about down's syndrome, the more I worried about all of the suffering that people with the disorder have (heart defects, bowel problems, leukemia and early onset dementia on top of reduced IQ) and that there is a 70-80% chance of miscarriage. That combined with an almost complete lack of pregnancy symptoms prepared me. I won't say it wasn't hard, but I know that what is meant to be will be, and that our baby is in a better place. DH was so relieved that it happened without me having too much pain- watching me go through the last miscarriage really traumatized him. And having one baby with trisomy 21 does not increase your risk of having a second one, so there is some solace in hope for the future.

The past two weeks were very rough, and DH and I began mourning before we even heard. I have to say that I have some sense of relief that it is all over, and I know that I will be sad and have set backs, but I am ready to face the future and hope the third time is the charm.

Xan my heart broke when I read this. I am so sorry you had to go through this again. I'm glad you weren't in pain like before. You and your family will be in my prayers, and I pray you will get your take home rainbow baby soon. :hugs:

I am so sorry xan. :hugs: I can't believe that. You WILL have your rainbow baby. One of my girlfriends had a 20 week mc with a downs baby, and then had another mc (no hb) , but now has two beautiful and healthy los. I know you will be a mommy. You are so strong and amazing!

Thank you, Ladies. We'll get through this, and the third time WILL be the charm.

Oh Xan my heart just broke. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm relieved to see it wasn't painful like before. You are right, 3rd times a charm!! U and DH are in my thoughts and prayers.

Leetie-how are things?

AFM - I called the gyno Friday on my way to my primary care Dr. She wanted me to do a progesterone test immediately but when I got done with the primary it was too late so I went today. And of course I'm driving myself crazy waiting on results but it is the weekend so I won't know anything till Monday. I'm so impatient, I'm going nuts lol. Aside from that I went to my primary Dr because I'm having terrible migraines. She prescribed me low dose pain pills and muscle relaxers that are safe if I am pregnant. The migraines are so severe that I'm having neck and shoulder pain and stiffness. And I'm on bed rest thru the weekend because I was in so much pain my blood pressure was elevated. I have yet to get the migraine to improve. DF was off Thursday and Friday so tonight when he went into work he immediately text asking if I'm OK. He catered to me and wouldnt let me do anything while he was off. You would've thought I was in a body cast lol. It was cute but I'm not the one that can just relax and settle for bed rest. Also, I'm not used to taking those types of meds so they keep me in and out of sleep, fun stuff. Between bed rest and waiting on results I'm gonna lose my mind haha.

Ttc I hope your migraine goes away! I'm like you I don't like taking anything stronger than an ibuprofen. That's so sweet of your df to cater to you like that. Hopefully you get your results from the progesterone test early tomorrow so maybe you can relax a little.

Thanks Leetie I'm feeling better.
I got my progesterone results and I ovulated!!! 20.47 but the irritating part is I don't know when I ovulated lol. I'm guessing I'm somewhere between 9-13 dpo. 9 if I ovulated on day 20 like normal or 13 is I ovulated on day 16 like last month. I had a dream that I took a test and seen double lines, let's hope that's a sign!

Ttc - Yay for O and a good progesterone level. It's frustrating you don't know when you O'd though. When will you start to test?

Of course I tested today because I'm just crazy lol. But it was negative, Just praying that it was too early. How are u doing?

Ttc - sorry for the negative but like you said hopefully it was just too early.

I'm good not much to report. 9 dpo got my progesterone level back it was 17.03. I'm happy with anything above 15 but I'm surprised it's not higher since I'm on the suppositories. But I know the numbers don't mean a bfp one way or the other. Just praying we both get ours this cycle.

Leetie - at least u know that, that's where I messed up. My cycle where I had a 27 I was convinced that meant pregnant LOL. What did the Dr say about the number related to the suppositories? I'm praying we both get our bfp this cycle!! How long is your lp?

AFM - Of course I tested again. Negative. I woke up to another dream of a positive pregnancy test. Apparently it's heavy on my mind lol.

He hasn't said anything about it and I forgot to ask when I was there last. If I happen to get a bfp I will have it tested again and if I think it's low I will up the progesterone to twice a day.

My LP used to be 9/10 days. The clomid I had one cycle that was 12. The progesterone lengthens it to basically whenever I stop it. 14 dpo I will test if it's negative then I stop the progesterone so AF comes.

Sorry about the negative again. I hate seeing them. I'm dreading testing. DH told me he had a dream I was pregnant.

We are getting ready tomorrow my step daughter is getting married at our house and we have so much to do. She's also doing the gender reveal for the baby. No one knows what it is. We took the envelope to a fireworks place and the guy got the reveal fireworks and we will set them off tomorrow night. I'm so excited!

Hope everyone is doing good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->