Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ttc - Fx you get to sign the lease soon! And yay for a washer and dryer. Ours broke a few years ago and just the short amount of time we had to go to the laundry mat sucked it would get very old fast having to go constantly.

A vacation to see your family sounds like it's just what you need. When will you be going?

TTC- sorry things are hectic, but sounds like you are almost there. Good luck with the lease.

Leetie- I had the weirdest dream. You, TTC, Lab and I were sitting around an outdoor fire pit and you were saying that you ovulated early and as soon as you did you knew you were going to get pregnant. It was only like 3 weeks later, but you were about 9 months pregnant. Hopefully I'm a bit psychic...

Xan - that would be amazing if you were! Your dream sounds fun anyway I'd love to sit around a firepit with you ladies and talk about ovulating lol.

I'm on cd 14 and my opk is getting so dark already! I've tried to upload a pic so hopefully it works.

Attachments

• 20150721_172710.jpg
    20150721_172710.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
Yay it worked :happydance:

Ok the dark one is from today the one above it is from cd 14 last cycle.

Today's opk wasn't any darker. I've come to accept I will never get a full blown positive opk. But that's ok as long as I O I don't care. I feel like I'm having O pains on my right side, I never feel anything on my right.

Sounds good!

TTC- how about you?

AFM- I thought I had ovulated but my temps are a bit all over the place. I've been having trouble sleeping the past two nights, so maybe it's that. But it's possible that I won't ovulate this cycle, it's common after losing a pregnancy. I just wish this cycle was over one way or another so I could move on.

Xan - sorry about the wonky temps. Hopefully it's just your sleep messing it up.

My temp went up instead of down. I'm so confused. Like I always say I'm trying not to stress about it and as long as I do or did O it doesn't matter.

You don't always see an O dip. Fxed this is it and your temps stay up!

I just checked, and before my BFP I had no O dip.

Meanwhile, now I'm hoping that my miserably low temp this morning was an O dip!

Ooo awesome thanks!

Ugh usually temping makes a cycle less stressful at least for me. Fx it goes up for you tomorrow and stays there.

Hi ladies!
I hope you both O'd or will soon!!
Xan - that's amazing that u are a bit psychic and that would also be pretty awesome to sit around a firepit with u ladies after all we have been thru together!!

AFM - I just got my smiley an hour ago. We bd'd but it's the first time in about a week because things have been so hectic with packing. I used a softcup. Have y'all used those? The friend that got pregnant said she used them and that's the month she got pregnant. So if it happens then we are very lucky because we haven't had any other bd. Im on CD 18. Not as good as when I O'd on cd16 but it's better than cd20 and cd21 lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us. As far as the moving goes. We are moving everything to storage this weekend then we will be in a hotel for a few days before we head to GA. Then when we come back our apartment will be ready for us. We are thinking about having a mover move us but we haven't decided yet. We have a huge platform King size bed so we aren't sure we can do that on our own.

TTC- enjoy your vacay! Hopefully it only takes that one time (or you have a second round very soon)

Leetie- yay, it looks like you didn't need that pesky O dip after all. Fx'ed!

AFM- DH's family is coming into town next week, and we decided to surprise them with a short cruise. My sister-in-law and her husband definitely need it, they have a 4 and a 5 year old. But secretly I am looking forward to this cruise most of all! I can't imagine not going on vacation before starting my new job, especially after everything that has happened over the last 2 months.

Ttc - Yay for smiley! Since you O any where from 12 - 48 hours after a positive it should be enough fx!

Good luck with moving everything to storage. When will you be leaving for GA?

Xan - Ooo a cruise, you definitely deserve a vacation before you start your new job.

It looks like we both O'd! I'm not 100% sure of the day but it doesn't matter I know I did because my boobs hurt already and it's the earliest I've ever O'd it's ridiculous how excited I am about that.

Oh my goodness. Did we all O at the same time? Maybe it's a sign!! We will be on Vacation from Aug 5th till the 17th. I finally get to meet my niece. I will either be getting a bfp or my visitor will visit not long after we arrive in GA. Let's hope and pray for the bfp! My boobs are hurting so bad so I feel your pain Leetie lol.

Xan - it's sad what excites us in the ttc world :haha:

Ttc - looks like we all O'd very close together.

That's exciting you'll get to finally meet your niece. Fx you get your bfp while on vacation that would be fun.

I just noticed my test day is August 5th the day before my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->