Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan -I can't even imagine what you are feeling. Hopefully times flies by. I will keep you in my prayers, praying for a happy and healthy road ahead of u.

Leetie - how exciting! The trigger shot is how my friend got pregnant. They didn't do the iui tho. She gave herself the shot then they had to dtd.

AFM - where to even start lol. I'm not sure if is shared before but I have to self refer a gyno so that was irritating but mainly because they should've told.me months ago instead of making me wait for an referral that wasn't going to happen. Then I'm still on bedrest and irritating stubborn so my pain has only gotten worse. And to top it off, AF found me. Sorry to top be an negative Nancy but I'm so emotional and everything is going wrong. I'm so happy things are progressing for all of u because we've been on this roller-coaster together for so long but I'm feeling selfish. Maybe it's the fear of everyone getting pregnant and I'm afraid I will be the only one left. I feel horrible for feeling like that because we all deserve it but it has been a very emotional day. Regardless what happens I hope.we all remain in contact. Hopefully soon we will all be discussing our pregnancy chronicles lol. I hope my post isn't too much, I might be under the influence of meds lol.

TTC- :hugs: I hope you feel better, physically and emotionally, soon.After all we have all been through, we are all entitled to feel selfish from time to time.

Leetie- I'm glad your appointment went well and you like the new doctor. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Ttc- your feelings are very understood. I've had the same thoughts and fears. It always seems like when it rains it pours but I know things will start looking brighter for you soon.

I called the doctors to let them know we are doing the iui this cycle so they can call in my prescription but I still haven't heard from them. Also my period stopped. It was light yesterday, enough that a needed more than a panty liner but not much more and today there's nothing. So I have to ask about that too. They might want me to wait. But I'll let you guys know when I hear back.

Heard back, I have to wait and see if my period starts again. If not by Friday I call and let them know. If I don't start by Friday they want a blood pregnancy test to be sure. After that I'm not sure what they will want to do. Stupid body can't even have a period right lol

Thanks yall for being understanding. I was really emotional. With that being said, I took a test because my period (or what I thought was a period) is gone and my boobs still feel funny. Look!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20160204_122728_resized.jpg
    20160204_122728_resized.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 8
I was so excited, I forgot to repond to you Leetie lol. Definitely wait to make sure it was AF. My "AF" lasted 2 days. Im 18dpo. I am super shocked to see tbat 2nd line. I hope im not imagining it lol. On countdown to pregnancy most people have voted negative :( so now im worried. Hopefully u get answers soon Leetie.

I don't know, I see a line! Maybe wait 2 days (if you can!) and test again. HCG is supposed to double every 2 days...

If you invert it on CTP, you can see a bright line, and that's not supposed to happen with evaps!

I agree. And its definitely not gray. It has color. I looked over and over to make sure lol. Yeah I will test again but for now im happy. Ive never seen 2 lines on a hpt of my own.

Ttc - !!!!! I'm praying this is it for you!!!!!

Afm - AF is definitely here. She showed up yesterday afternoon. Now I have to call and see if yesterday should be counted as day 1 and have them call my script in.

Good luck, Leetie. I hope that we're all nearing the ends of this crazy journey :hugs:

Doctors office called, they said today is day one since I started later in the afternoon yesterday. I start femara 5mg on Sunday. Then on Tuesday the 16th I go in for bloodwork and u/s to see if I have follicles. If I do then I do the trigger shot and go back I think on Thursday for the insemination.

I just hope and pray it goes as planned and I have at least 1 good follicle growing by then.

Thanks Leetie!! Praying this is it for you too!! How amazing would it be that all of us are finally pregnant ahhhhh.

Well heres my dipstrip today. Im going to try to upload both pics. I want honest opinions pleaseee. 1 is the plain test. One with marks to see where i seen the line. Both of those are within the time limit. The last one was at about 20 mins.
Editing. The 1st is in time limit, 2nd at 20 mins, 3rd in time limit. They uploaded funny lol.

Attachments

• 2016-02-05_12.26.03_resized.jpg
    2016-02-05_12.26.03_resized.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160205_124356.jpg
    20160205_124356.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20160205_121523.jpg
    20160205_121523.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 2
Leetie-glad you're getting underway this cycle!

TTC- I see something on the test within the time limit, and there's a line after the limit. Do you have a non cheapie, maybe to test tomorrow?

Ttc - I see a hint of a line on the time limit tests and I see a line on the 20 min test. Do you have any frer's?

Xan yes I was on fertilaid. This is my 2nd cycle.

I'm glad I'm not crazy lol. I thought I seen lines but I'm also convincing myself so I wasn't sure. I'm going to wait a few days and test with frer. I've never gotten even an evap on these dipstrips. I know it's crazy but I've kept them before just to see if they change just to see 2 lines lol. Yes it's an obsession lol. So my other TTC friend sent me an article about dropping 2-3 drops of water on the spot where u drop the pee and if the line is article line it won't come off. U will still see article line. So I did it with yesterday's test last night and the line was still there but I'm not too sure how accurate the article is. Heres the pic.

Attachments

• 20160204_194544_resized.jpg
    20160204_194544_resized.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
My test today was definitely negative :( Im really sad but on I go to the next cycle. I'm wondering if it was a chemical or something because the first day it was easily seen, yesterday I had to squint and now today nothing.

Attachments

• 20160206_190249_resized.jpg
    20160206_190249_resized.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
TTC :hugs: I'm so sorry. It does sound like a chemical pregnancy- one that doesn't survive until the first ultrasound. Ifit is any consolation, you're supposed to be more fertile after a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->