Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Im doing ok. Still have sore bbs but that is norn for me after O. And the nausea from my tummy bug is still lingering. Trying not to drive myself crazy symptom spotting lol. Notice any changes Leetie??

Nothing really to report here. The only thing that's different is my boobs don't hurt. They pretty much always hurt after O but they haven't. Which makes me nervous that I maybe I didn't O but I don't think you can't not O after a trigger shot. So I'm sure I did.

Yeah I think the trigger shot makes sure u O. So maybe no sore boobs is a good thing! Fx for us. The 2ww is crawling here. How about u?

Hi ladies!

Xan - congratulations on the news that you are having a boy and he's healthy! That's so wonderful! How many weeks are you now?

Leetie - how are you feeling? When do you get to test? I'm keeping my fx on the iui for you!

Ttc - how's your tww going!

:hugs: to you all!

Hey Lab, great to hear from you. How is little man?

I'm just about 14 weeks, 26 to go. I have to say, it's really exciting to have made it to here without serious issues so far :)

Hi Lab!
Things are ok. Im hoping what I thought was a tummy bug lingering is early signs but trying not to symptom spot so I don't know make myself crazy lol. I'm on 11dpo.

Xan - I'm so glad things are going well, you give me hope!!

Leetie - how is your 2ww going?

Hey Lab! How's everything going with you and the family?

I'm doing good so far. I'll either test Friday or Saturday probably Saturday.

Leetie are u nervous? Im so nervous. I have high hopes this round. Fx for you dear! AF is due Sunday. Hoping she forgets to find me lol. When is AF due for u?

Yes I'm very nervous. My sister keeps begging me to test everyday but I hate negatives.

I'm on progesterone so AF won't come until I stop it. So if the test is negative I will stop the progesterone so she can show.

Oh ok! Ive been randomly testing because I have a ton of tests lol. Im not sure how the progesterone works. If you get a positive u will stay on the progesterone? You will test Sunday and then go from there? If by chance it didn't work can you do it again immediately?

AFM - I have my next teeth cleaning session tomorrow. I'm super nervous. I will test in the morning. It will be 13dpo and 13 is my lucky number so let's hope for a bfp!!!

Yes, if I get a positive I stay on the progesterone I think until 12 weeks. If this cycle doesn't work we can try right away next cycle.

I counted wrong I thought Saturday was 14 dpiui but tomorrow is. So I'm thinking of testing tomorrow. I have cheapies but I want to get some frer's.

Good luck at your cleaning and fx for lucky 13 dpo!!

Leetie - we are the exact same dpo, awesome! Fx for you! And thank you, I'm so worried about the dentist ahhhh.

AFM - I did test. I thought I seen a faint line, VERY faint. So I waited till it dried. I've taken these tests for months and now 2 months in a row I get could be evaps? I've never had even the slightest hint of what could possibly be an evap until last month. And then it got lighter and lighter until it was completely negative even hours and hours later. So hopefully being 3 days before AF that this is this he start of my bfp!!

Idk if its going to send!

Attachments

• 20160303_095321-1-1_resized.jpg
    20160303_095321-1-1_resized.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Leetie! Im not getting my hopes up. Waiting to see what tomorrow holds. Are you testing?

TTC- I see it to. Was that the one that disappeared with time?

Fx'ed for today :)

Tested it was negative.

I'm ok, dh was really bummed and kept saying I still could be. But I'll stop the progesterone if af doesn't show in a few days I'll test again.

Ttc - praying for a good line today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->