Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ttc - Fx you O soon, the glob sounds like a good sign lol.

I don't think they do anymore testing the day of the iui. I wish they would do another ultrasound so I can see if both follicles continued to grow or not. But that would mean another 300 dollars for an ultrasound. It will be a normal 2 week wait, then I'm assuming I will do a blood pregnancy test.

TTC- sounds good about the EWCM.

Leetie- good luck with everything over the next couple of days. I'm sure it will be a little exciting and a little scary. We're here if you need us!

Thanks Xan

Did the trigger shot last night. It wasn't bad at all. DH was nervous about hurting me and I was nervous about messing it up. But it didn't hurt at all. It was a little stingy after but barely. Tomorrow's the iui!

Ahhhhhh Leetie! Fx for u!! Im glad the shot wasnt so bad, I hate needles!!

And thanks ladies. My opks are almost positive but the wondfo is much lighter than the dollar tree opk. I thought the wondfo was a better test.

Thanks Ttc! That's why I hate opks they are never consistent.

IUI is done!

It was really quick and I only had a tiny bit of cramping which is normal. Dh's "deposit" was really good. Post wash there was 34 million sperm and 98% motility!

I've had some cramping throughout the day which I'm hoping is ovulation cramps. I start the progesterone tomorrow. I'm really considering not temping after tomorrow.

But I'm so glad it's done, now onto the dreaded 2ww. I guess they don't do blood test. I test at home then if I get a positive they will do betas.

Fx crossed!!! That sounds like really good numbers for DH. Do u know what was causing the infertility for u? I mean was it u, or him, or both? I remember y'all have tried for awhile. U know my memory is horrible but I'm just curious. I feel sure I'm the problem but DF hasn't been checked. We've been doing a lot of BD. I think the positive last cycle gave him hope again too. I stopped the fertilaid when I was testing. So potentially I could've O'd on cd14. Today is CD18 and I had stopped for 4 days. I feel sure my smiley will come tonight. Fx this will be our cycle!!

Good luck Leetie, TTC. Hopefully it's a good sign that you are entering the 2ww together :hugs:

Ttc - it's me, I've been officially diagnosed with pcos. But I don't have cysts on my ovaries. I just don't ovulate every month.

I hope you got your smiley!

Thanks Xan!

Sorry, I didn't mean ominous, I meant a good omen!

Leetie- is there a treatment for PCOS? I wonder why your other doctor didn't figure it out.

The gyno I was last seeing was pretty sure I had it thats why he prescribed the metformin. But he wasn't 100% sure because there isn't a certain test to find out, its just a bunch of symptoms. This new doctor just walked in after looking at my file and said I did have it. It doesn't usually effect your life unless you're trying to get pregnant. There isn't an exact treatment for it just fetility meds. The metformin can help if you're insulin resisitent. Which I'm not sure I am but it could help along with the meds.

Leetie that's interesting. My new dr was the first time anyone had every asked me about PCOS but like u said she said there was no way to know for sure just infertility meds to help. We are officially 2ww buddies!

Can I just as how much I hate wondfos! It's really no wonder that women use them and still miss their chance. Last night I knew my smiley was coming, my boobs were hurting so I took a wondfo, dollar tree opk and digital. U can clearly see the dollar tree test is positive and the wondfo is negative but I got my smiley! Fx!!

Attachments

• 20160220_030639_resized-1.jpg
    20160220_030639_resized-1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 6
Yay 2ww buddies!!

I've never had much luck with any of them. Never had a smiley, the dollar store ones looked like they wanted to get darker but never really changed. The wondfo were the only ones that consistently got darker but they never turned completely positive either.

That's a plus side to the trigger shot. It makes you O so there's no real guessing if you're going to.

Good luck ladies!

I have about another week to find out the results of the genetic screening. I have to admit, I'm starting to obsess a bit

Leetie - Ive had some up and down months with opks so I couldnt imagine how horrible it must be that it never got positive. I wouldve pulled my hair out lol.

Xan - ahhhhh Im sure its feeling real now!! I pray everything is good. I know I have asked you before but did you stop the fertilaid after ovulation? Ive tried to find it but dont see it.

AFM - I cant catch a break. Now I have a tummy bug. I cant hold anything down. Its horrible but I would take it over back pain anyday of the week. 1dpo hahahaha. Time will start to crawl now for all of us!

TTC- I kept taking it until AF or a BFP, and if AF came I gave myself a couple of days at the beginning of the month to let it out of my system. That's what I did this last cycle, and it seemed to work :)

Ttc - oh no I'm sorry you got a stomach bug. I've heard there's a bad one going around.

Thanks Xan! That's what I will do.
Leetie - it was terrible. I'm much better today. I seem to have constant nausea tho so it is still lingering lol

Aaaah!!! Xan congrats!! I'm so happy it came back normal and so excited for you and dh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->