• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Nope nothing lol. I think ive ovulated but I'm so incredibly sick that bding has only happened twice the last week. Anytime I do anything (standing up, bending over, rolling over in bed) I break out into a coughing fit. My throat is so raw from coughing and bding isn't pleasant when u.cant stop.coughing lol. Maybe it was enough and maybe not. How are you doing??

Aw you poor thing, the sicknesses just won't let you go. Fx it was enough!

I'm good. 6 days past iui, tww is creeping along.

Ive been MIA. DF has been in the hospital. We went to the ER Friday and he got admitted. He was finally released yesterday. He has stomach irritation so bad that it has caused stomach spasms. He's on meds to help with the stomach irritation, stomach pain meds and percocet so hopefully those 3 meds care of the problem. I have no idea where I am in my cycle lol.

How are things Leetie?
How are you Xan??

Ttc- I hope df gets to feeling better soon, that's sounds scary.

I'm still doing good, nothing to report.

Leetie thanks! He is doing ok. I thought I was 8dpo. But my opk is almost positive tonight. I'm so confused, just what I needed after the last few days lol. I took the opk because I'm having ewcm.

Oh, TTC. Sorry to hear DF was so sick! One cycle I started taking OPKs because I ran out of pregnancy tests and they were dark, but I don't know if you can trust them. I was convinced I was pregnant. When do you think you'll test? Fx'ed this is the cycle.

Leetie- I'm rooting for IUI #2!

AFM- Things are good, not too much to report. I am 18 weeks, getting very close to the halfway mark. I'm a little nervous because my first MC was at 18 1/2 weeks and, even though I know that there were so many problems caused by all the bleeding, I'll be happy to be on the other side. 19 weeks will feel better. 20 weeks even more so. I have been starting to feel little kicks (feels like the tiniest muscle spasms) so that is reassuring. But I probably won't be worry free until the little guy is wiggling in my arms.

Ttc - ugh I hate confusing cycles! Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Xan - happy 18 weeks! Yay for feeling little kicks, that's so exciting! I can't imagine the anxiety level approaching that milestone, but I'm praying for a continued healthy baby and pregnancy.

Xan - yayyyy for 18 weeks!! Everything sounds good, I can understand the worrying tho. Im sure it will all be fine! Did I miss you finding out it was a boy? Or did I forget? Lol. Its been a crazy month!!

Leetie - its so annoying but it is what it is. When will u test??

AFM - Sunday would be what I thought was 14dpo but right now, who knows. Normally, I would test at around that time but IDK. Im just not into it much this month. Everything that has happened and the confusion Im just over March lol.

I will probably test Saturday.

Hopefully you will get an answer soon so you can either celebrate or move on.

Fx for you!!
I am sure hoping for answers soon. Always a waiting game lol.

Oh no :( im sorry hun! Could it still be too early?

AFM If I go by my original O date AF would be here tomorrow, but if it was the later almost positive opks then it will be a week from tomorrow. Im still not feeling one way or the other. Im actually not stressing about the confusion. It is what it is.

:( Sorry Leetie, so frustrating.

TTC- hope you get some answers soon.

Thanks ladies. Af is here. We will be doing another iui this cycle but I need to ask how many they plan to do before moving on.

Ttc - it's good you're not stressing about it. It's hard not to sometimes but it makes life so much better when we just let things go with flow.

Sorry Leetie �� hopefully next round will be successful.
I still dot have answers so just waiting to see what the week holds.

Hi ladies- I'm officially half-way! I had my anatomical scan and bubs is looking good. 2 arms, hands, legs, feet, kidneys. Nice looking brain too :cloud9:

Hope you ladies are doing well.

Thats great news Xan! AF just finished so we are hoping this is our cycle.
How are you doing Leetie??

Xan - Happy half-way!! Glad everything look great with baby.

Ttc - praying for this cycle!

Afm - Everything's good. My ultrasound and bloodwork appointment is Friday. I'm hoping my numbers are good like last time and we get to do the iui on Sunday. It's always nicer to travel to Pittsburgh on the weekend.

Thanks Leetie!! Praying for u too! Lets hope its our turns!!
So you will do bloodwork on friday and do the iui immediately on Sunday? Or u have to wait till the next Sunday? Sorry you know I have the worst memory on things lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"