Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ttc - completely understandable. I'll be praying for you and your family. My father in law had bladder cancer and they actually treated it by injecting him with TB. But it worked and he hasn't had any bladder issues since.

We didn't get the loan :( we figured that would happen but we had to try. So we're going to look into some other things but like I said it could take a while.

TTC- I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My dad had bladder cancer 2 years ago and he hasn't had a relapse. It's scary, but modern medicine is really good, and if they caught it early it has a good recovery rate.

I will keep you and him in my thoughts.

Thanks ladies! I really apreciate the kind words. Ive been in a really bad place mentally since Monday but Im getting better by the day. I still cant keep food down and have kost 5lbs since Tuesday but other than that Im hanging in there. His surgery is on the 31st. Then 4-6 weeks later they will recheck and go from there. I have only shared with a select few so thank you.

Leetie - Im sorry. Im sure that was tough news but just pray about it. Im trying to find comfort in everything happens for a reason. So the silver lining for u may be that its going to happen without having to be in so much debt. Are u thinking of trying the fertilaid or no?

TTC- I wanted to stop in and wish your dad all the best for today. I know what you're going through, and probably life won't start back up again until he's out and safe and sound, and you can see him and talk to him.

Leetie- I'm sorry the loan didn't go through. It's so frustrating that this is so expensive and uncertain. I just read the Facebook post that is going viral from Dan Majesky and I cried like a baby. First, I laughed, then cried, then laughed again. You might want to check it out (or not if it's too raw), but for me reading that others are going through and have gone through is very touching.

I am officially 27 weeks, on the border of 3rd trimester, and 6 months tomorrow! Little Liam David is kicking a lot now, and each kick is very reassuring. DH can even see kicks from across the room! We have ordered the furniture and stroller and it really feels like the final countdown. I read that even if the baby was born now, there is a 90% chance that he would survive, and I am clinging to those numbers. Of course, we want him to stay comfy for a bit longer (10 weeks until full term).

Ttc - praying for your dad and family.

Xan - Thanks I'll have to look that up. Wow 27 weeks only 10 more until full term! That's crazy! Liam David is a great name and it sounds fun to have all those crazy kicks. Good luck with all the shopping and you guys are always in my prayers for a safe and healthy baby and pregnancy.

Afm - We have been busy and my sister, husband, 2 boys and 2 big dogs are moving in with us at the end of June. We are actually going out to Colorado to help move then back. It's stressful but I'm so excited to have them here and to have the boys living with us is an extra bonus.

Leetie, you are very sweet and I hope you have a chance to enjoy your trip. I'm sure your sister will really appreciate having you around, and seeing your nephews grow up will be fun.

Hi ladies!! I have been completely MIA but have thought about you ladies.
Xan - what a great name!! One of my distant cousins has a son named Liam. I'm glad to hear everything is going well. I hope LO stays in the oven a little while longer!!

Leetie - that sounds like so much fun!! Not sure if I could handle it because eventually I get annoyed and it doesn't work out well lol. I'm sure it will help u keep your mind off things. I hope everything goes smoothly.

AFM - my daddy had his surgery where they scraped out the cancer. They gave him localized chemo inserted directly into the bladder. Next week we will see if the biopsies show whether the cancer got into the bladder walls. We are hoping it hasn't progressed that far. If not, he will have 6 weeks of injections of chemo. But if it has gotten into the walls then he after the chemo they will take some of his intestine and create him a new bladder and remove the other one. I had all my wisdom teeth removed last week. It was horrible. That pain is ridiculous. I had decided I wasn't going to take pain pills because ovulation was going to be happening soon. HA! Pain meds were a must. The inside of my cheeks were bruised and my gums too. The reason for that was because my mouth is small (of course many that known me made jokes about there being no way I have a small mouth but to my defense, I'm redheaded I have to have a sharp tongue lol) so the cause of some of my pain was the teeth were far back so that made them.hard to get to. I ate so much mashed potatoes and ice cream I won't need anymore for a long time lol. As for the ttc stuff, I have no clue how many dpo I am. We dtd once right at ovulation so we shall see if that was enough. I'm still dealing with some mouth pain so even once was a struggle lol.

Ttc - keeping your dad in my prayers. I hope your mouth heals soon. I only have 1 wisdom tooth and it doesn't seem to give me problems but I've known many people to go through that. Fx for no dry sockets.

Leetie - thanks!! How are u?? How is having a house full working out??
Xan - I hope things are well!!

AFM - I have some great news and some news we will have to see how it turns out lol. So my daddy got his results and the cancer had not gotten into the walls. So now he has 6 weeks of chemo injections and then they will retest to see how it looks. The iffy news is from my calculations I think I'm 3 days late but I got a negative test yesterday and my opks are getting darker I'm not sure what's going on. But I was thinking about it. Today is my birthday! Today makes 3 years we've been trying. We started on my 33rd birthday. And I'm 3 days late so hopefully all those 3s are a good sign lol. If either of you are into numerology 333 means God is answering your prayers. So all I can do is hope and pray and wait for answers ugh. A birthday bfp would be amazing!!

TTC- I'm so glad your dad is going to be okay and that they caught it early. Good luck- I hope you get a BFP soon!

Leetie- hope you are doing well. When do you leave for Colorado?

AFM- next week I will be 30 weeks. It's hard to believe that I've come this far. I had an ultrasound last week and he was already measuring at 3 1/2 pounds, so he's going to be a large boy! At 32 weeks if you go into labor they let you have the baby without interference, though I'm hoping to go at least until full term (37 weeks).

Xan - so exciting!! Glad things are good.

AFM - Still a negative. Ugh. Limbo is no fun. I was really hoping for a bfp for my birthday!

I'm so frustrated. My opks are almost positive and I have ewcm that keeps me thinking AF is here. It can't be ovulation. I'm on cd35.

Attachments

• tmp_26511-Resized_20160619_1342111299520289.jpg
    tmp_26511-Resized_20160619_1342111299520289.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 5
I am severely "leaking" so I just took a digital opk and it's positive. I dont know how the heck am I getting a smiley this late. I'm so confused ugh.

I don't know, but I think it might see a line on that HPT. I don't want to raise hopes if I'm just imagining it, though.

I have really sad news to share. I'm not sure if you ladies remember when I first started this journey we had roommates and their 2 girls lived with us. Yesterday the mother was found dead after an overdose. I'm so lost for words and it just makes me angry that those types of women get the chance to be mothers and they throw it away. It's been a rough night and day. It really makes this journey seem never ending.
In other news, I counted the positive smiley as my O. So af should be coming soon if it's going to come. I can only hope to be pregnant. It's been a tragic month. I need good news!!

Oh, TTC :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. That must bring up so many conflicting emotions.

I hope that you get your BFP this cycle and that there is a silver lining to this month.

AFM- I'm chugging along. 31 weeks now, only 9 to go. But sometimes it feels like "What, I still have 9 weeks to go?!?" Generally I feel good, but some things make me so sore. Sleeping has been rough, I wake up with achy hips. Swimming is great, but I have to be careful that I don't strain muscles. I had an ultrasound 3 weeks ago and baby was measuring big- I have another one next week Thursday. I'm scared to see how big he's getting :)

Definitely conflicting emotions. So glad to see everything is going good. Hopefully the next 9 weeks fly by.
I was 6days before AF and had what is probably considered an evap line. It was taken after the time but it was so dark that I was questioning if I didn't notice it sooner. I mean it was incredibly dark and definite color. The pic doesnt even do justice to how dark it really was. I will try to upload the pic. But I'm now 2 days before AF and having some lower tummy cramping so now I'm not sure of that is good or if AF is coming. :(

Attachments

• tmp_12878-Resized_20160629_2338411494967076.jpg
    tmp_12878-Resized_20160629_2338411494967076.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 3
Well that hope was short-lived lol. My visitor is here 2 days early. And the pain is almost unbearable. We had went out and I noticed the pains were getting more severe as the time went by. And poof the visitor is here. I have to stop testing until I'm late. The Rollercoaster really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->