Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Dragonfly- great to hear from you. I can't believe your daughter is 20 months already! Yep, definitely counting down nights and painful sleeps as well as maternity outfits I have to put together. I will be induced on Thursday (25th) if bubs doesn't get going on his own.

TTC- wondering how your tww is going.

Leetie- I hope all is well and that you are enjoying the last days of summer with family.

I will update probably Friday or so. The plan is to go in at 8 pm on Thursday, and I guess they expect the baby will be born Friday morning if all goes to plan.

Thanks Dragonfly! So nice to get an update. I hope mommyhood is treating u well.
Xan ahhhhhhh it's getting real!!! I can't wait to see the update.
Leetie - I hope everything is going well.

AFM - I am 11dpo but I have ewcm so who knows!! Just going with whatever happens lol.

Xan - I hope your induction went smoothly today and praying for a easy birth <3 Looking forward to when you have time to update.

TTC - Thank you! We are gearing up for the realm of potty training, yikes!!:wacko: How are you doing? Are you 13dpo now?

afm - I found out on Monday we are expected our second, however my hcg levels are low and not doubling, and I've started to spot going between brown and red so things are not looking promising.:cry::cry:

Dragonfly- I hope things have improved!! I can't imagine what you are going thru.
Xan - I hope everything went great!! Can't wait to hear from u.

AFM - I'm at least 2-3 days late for AF but if I go by my new 14day lp then I'm 4-5 days late. My tests are getting darker. Some were questionable but I would think they should be getting darker by now. Today is DFs birthday. We began trying 3 years ago on my 33rd birthday and today is his 33rd birthday so I was really praying for a confirmation of pregnancy to give him the happy news today. It didn't work out that way. Praying I implanted late and that's why still no BFP.

Dragonfly- I'm sorry to hear about fading lines, but it's awesome that things took and a good omen!

TTC- argh, you've had so much drama! I'm hoping the dates are off and this is just a shy BFP :hugs:

Leetie- I'm hoping everything is okay

AFM- Liam was born Friday at 10:10pm, 22 inches long and 9 pounds, 5 ounces. We are all doing well, but I had a small clot in my lungs so we are all still in the hospital. It was scary, but I'm in good hands with my doctor. I will update more later but I'm thinking of you ladies and wishing all the best.

Xan - I'm so happy to hear things went well with Liam and so glad they were able to take care of the clot. That must have been scary!! And thanks! I'm just going with it and seeing what happens lol. That's life!!

Congrats Xan! So happy for you guys! I hope everything has worked out okay with the clot. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Dragonfly, you had spotting last pregnancy? Are you doing okay?

Ttc how are things on your end?

Thinking of Leetie too! Hugs!

Hi Lab! I'm doing ok. I'm 5-7 days late. I keep thinking AF found me but it's just CM. All my tests are negative but I am 100% positive of my O day because of the smiley. So for now I'm just waiting to see what happens. It's frustrating tho but nothing I can do. Hope all is well with you and LO.

Xan Congrats!!! I'm so happy your rainbow baby is here! Hope you guys are getting adjusted.

Dragonfly it's so good to hear from you. Wow potty training already! Good luck! And I'm so sorry about your levels not rising :hugs:

Ttc so sorry about your grandmother's passing. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

Afm - Nothing new really. My nephew started kindergarten last week. It was really fun to walk him to the bus stop on his first day, so far he loves it.

As for the ttc stuff. Still on a "break". I had some brown spotting for a week. Only one day I had to wear a pad but it still wasn't a lot. So I'm just waiting to see if I will start, start soon or what.

Xan - Welcome Liam! So glad you're all doing well, how scary about the clot. Thinking of you and all those baby snuggles :hugs:

TTC - I'm sorry that you're still hitting negatives, that you're late sounds promising with lots of cm.

Lab - Thank you lab, it didn't go well.

Leetie - How sweet you walk your nephew to the bus stop. Always wishing you the best hun :hugs:

AFM - On Saturday I was advised to go the ER because of how much I was bleeding, and confirmed I was miscarrying. My OB is following my bloodwork until I'm back down to 0.

Leetie hiiiiiiii!! Thank you and so glad to hear everything is good. Hope you get an answer soon. Limbo is the worst feeling.
Dragonfly - I am so sorry you are experiencing that!! I pray that just means you are getting prepared for the next time.

AFM - another day and no AF. I'm 7-9 days late. I say that range because I was at 1 point at 16LP but lately it has been. 14LP. So I'm guessing 9 days late but with my body who knows lol. TMI but I'm having sticky white cm and ewcm. So I'm just trucking along taking a multitude of tests LOL.

Thank you TTC, DH is ready to try again but I feel nervous. I want another, just nervous.

I'm sorry you're still in limbo. The cm is a good thing, praying you get a bfp soon. What kind of tests are you using?

Good luck. I don't think this is a silly post. I am pregnant after a long try of 6 months and i am very excited too. I know how you would be feeling right now.

Dragonfly- I can definitely understand being nervous. I don't remember how the post started, did u use any interventions or it just happened with LO??

Wal - congrats!

AFM - 8-10 days late. I was out shopping all day, I was sure my visitor was here but nope just more CM. I've used every test imaginable! FRER, walmart cheapie, dipstrip Internet cheaper, veriquik, assured (both dollar tree brands) all negative. I'm just so confused. My boobs hurt and the cm is in abundance to where it's on my panties. I've read that women with PCOS take much longer to test positive so maybe that's a problem. Who knows. This cycle is the longest cycle I've ever had and that includes the cycles before clomid when I had 60 day cycles. Just craziness, I'm praying there's a BFP at the end of the craziness!!

Hi ladies!

Dragonfly, I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. Unfortunately they are so common. DH was so worried about having a third problematic pregnancy that we started fighting about TTC which was so frustrating, and from the boards it is a common thing to fight over. Plus men don't often talk about being nervous, so it comes out in annoying ways. :hugs:

TTC- you sure know how to keep us anticipating! I hope you have some answers soon.

Leetie- glad to hear that you are enjoying time with your nephew.

Things here are good. Liam is a doll- one week last Friday! Sleeping pretty well for a newborn. With DH's help, I had 6 hours of sleep last night, and a nap in the afternoon. We took him to the pediatrician and he grew a half an inch in a week and is back up to 9.1 pounds, so he is getting the nutrition he needs.

I have a ton of doctors appointments, and they have me on blood thinners that I have to inject twice a day, but we're trying to switch over to pills. It's a good thing my doctor caught the clot, most doctors wouldn't have. Now we're just trying to figure out if I have a clotting issue in general, or if it's specific to pregnancy. If it's only in pregnancy, then if I get pregnant again I have to have injections throughout the pregnancy. If not, I might be on blood thinners indeterminably, but they won't be the shots.

Then I have to see the pulmonologist to make sure that I haven't developed any more clots and that they haven't traveled to a more dangerous part of my lungs. But I'm feeling pretty good, so I'm feeling pretty calm about that part.

Xan - lol the anticipation is horrible for me too. I'm to the point where I'm forcing myself to do 4 hour holds so I can test twice a day LOL. I'm completely losing my mind. Hopefully answer come soon. I'm so glad to hear things are going well and Liam is doing so good. Hopefully u find out good news.

AFM - I'm 10-12 days late now. I just don't understand what's going on. I catch myself thinking I could be pregnant but then I stop so I don't get my hopes up only to be disappointed. If my visitor isn't here by Tuesday I think I will need to see if my Dr will give me a blood test. The limbo stuff sucks especially being this late. I don't think I would even be leaning towards pregnancy if I hadn't gotten the smiley that makes me convinced that I had ovulated then. We dtd that night so I just keep praying timing was perfect with the smiley and that's why I'm stuck in limbo. And now I continue to wait lol.

I uploaded today's test. I'm pretty sure I have line eye from so many tests daily lol. It's the same test thru different views on countdowntopregnancy.com. hopefully they load. Please do not feel obligated to tell me u see something because I really don't want to get my hopes up if I'm just seeing things lol.

Attachments

• tmp_11784-Resized_20160905_170111-1457289343.jpg
    tmp_11784-Resized_20160905_170111-1457289343.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
  • tmp_11784-Resized_20160905_170401-397143890.jpg
    tmp_11784-Resized_20160905_170401-397143890.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
  • tmp_11784-Resized_20160905_170252-190916739.jpg
    tmp_11784-Resized_20160905_170252-190916739.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 4
TTC- I would go get a blood test. Honestly, I think I see something, but then again I could be biased because I really want it to be true and I don't want to give you false hope.

I plan on calling the Dr today to try to get a blood test. I've got a tummy bug now. It's almost 6am and I have yet to sleep. It's always something lol

I never did make an appointment but I will tomorrow. I'm 17-19 days late. This is completely crazy! This test I took just a few minutes ago. Yes I'm so obsessed I take 2 tests a day LOL. Do you see it? Maybe I'm looney because I want it so bad. I just feel that it should be much darker this far along.

Attachments

• tmp_22561-Resized_20160912_192313-1684730421.jpg
    tmp_22561-Resized_20160912_192313-1684730421.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
  • tmp_22561-Resized_20160912_1929291768055982.jpeg
    tmp_22561-Resized_20160912_1929291768055982.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads