Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Leetie- Glad things went good at the dr. They checked me for the same things. Hope all the tests come back good. I was super relieved to find out I'm not even pre-diabetic. Glad I'm making changes now.

Dragonfly- See God has it all under control. Glad you didn't have to move yesterday.

AFM- I'm 8dpo. No symptoms at all. My boobs finally stopped hurting. I have creamy cm and that's about it. I decided to workout last night even though my foot still hurts and I was apparently walking fun because now I have a kink in the middle of my back on the right side. Wish time would speed up!! I've decided I am gonna test on 10dpo maybe since it's my bday it will bring me good luck and I will see 2 beautiful pink lines!!

TTC - Definitely :)

Fingers crossed you get a birthday bfp!! Sorry about your back and foot hurting, I hope they sort out.

Leetie- glad you got it done and the wait is over!

TTC- careful with your foot. I think I had a stress fracture from walking in heels over cobblestones! This is a new low, even for me :dohh: I bought some flat sandals with good support. They aren't my style at all, but I realize my foot is much better.

Labgal and dragonfly- hope your weeks are whizzing by and that you are having fewer ms days.

AFM- CD 13, and I think I O'ed yesterday or am O'ing today. I had a pretty big O dip yesterday and have been feeling the O for the past 24 hours or so. I've been reading up a bit on thyroid antibodies and the treatment, and I'm going to have a chat with my doctor about testing for antibodies. I think that I might be having implantation issues which could be caused by an immune system reaction, like having antibodies to my thyroid. From what I read, it looks like the treatment is low-dose aspirin or heparin to thin out blood and reduce blood clots. With my high red blood cell count, it sounds like that might be a good choice for me anyway, so I bought some low dose aspirin to try this cycle.

Ttc - I hope your foot and back gets to feeling better. FX for a Birthday BFP!

Xan - I have heard a lot of women use aspirin to get a bfp. I hope it works for you.

I can manage wedges, but mostly I do flat sandals. I have weak ankles and I'm not very graceful. My mom called me grace when I was little because I would literally trip over nothing :haha: . I fell down steps in flip flops a few years ago and sprained my ankle pretty good. So DH is constantly telling me to be careful when I wear them.

Xan - That's a great idea to bring it up with your doctor, I wouldn't have thought of it. I hope that a small dose of asprin is all you need to lead to your bfp if you must hit next cycle. But fingers still crossed this O is the lucky one :)

Glad I'm not the only clumsy one here:dohh: I rarely wear heels, only for dance practice. Other than that it's flats all the way lol

Leetie - glad everything went well at the doctor! I think the anticipation is always worse than the actual visit.

TTC - my fx for you! I hope this is your month, you've been working so hard!

You ladies are making me laugh. Xan, if it makes you feel better I once tore all the ligaments in my foot skipping. Yes, skipping. Talk about a level of low! My mom always says if there's a hole in the ground I will fall in it. DH calls me "the floating head" sometimes because I tend to walk into things. Where'd that wall come from??

I'm mostly a boot person or a wedge person as a result, though I do have heels, I wear them only when I know I will be getting out of the car and then sitting immediately, lol.

Sounds like we're all birds of a feather. I once broke my ankle playing kick ball- I tripped over the ball... And I also mainly wear wedges, or kitten heels, or flats, but these are quite sporty. Wearing sporty clothes makes me feel like a cheater :haha:

Thanks ladies!! Tomorrow is the big day!! I'm also clumsy lol. I walk into tuinga, trip over nothing. It's a shame. DF is constantly saying be careful lol. I wear wedges but heels are not for me unless I wanna break something or hurt innocent bystanders lol.

Hi ladies!! I had a horrible birthday and a bfn ugh. Gonna wait till Friday to see if AF finds me. I pray this is my month, this Rollercoaster is difficult and not knowing what next month holds with the dr is worrying me.

:hugs: TTC- Sorry you had a bad birthday- as you said 10 dpo is early, most women don't get a positive until at least 13dpo. And if it's not your month this time, your health kick will only help, so a wonderful bfp will be sooner than later.

Dragonfly, labgal- when were your bfps? Did you have an early bfn? Lab, if I remember correctly you were sure you were out and you were super grumpy about it...

3dpo for me today. I had wicked O cramps and bloating for a couple of days. Fortunately it's been crazy hot here, so I wore my loose cool and comfortable clothes :)

Ttc - :hugs: I pray AF stays away and you get your bfp.

Xan - where do you live, I can't remember if you've said or not? The humidity has been terrible here. You can't go outside and enjoy anything until the sun starts to go down.

TTC - Sorry your birthday wasn't fun :( :hugs: Like everyone has said, 10 DPO is super early so don't count yourself out at all!

Xan - I didn't test until 14 dpo when AF didn't show; I didn't want to waste any tests, and you remember correctly - I was sure I was out, was really down that cycle. I probably would have tested positive early, but I'm pretty sure implantation was at 9 dpo because I had a very sharp pinch that I completely dismissed, but it still wouldn't have shown up at 10 dpo. I think dragonfly's was 11 dpo?

Super hot here, too. I'm going to have DH put in the AC tonight because I can barely sleep from the heat and humidity.

Leetie- I'm down in DC- yesterday was supposed to go up to 98, in June! Usually July is sweltering, but if June is any indication we're in for a hot one this summer.

Thanks ladies! I knew 10 dpo was super early so idk why I set myself up to be upset but I'm doing better now. No sign of AF right now but tomorrow will be the deciding factor. FF said My test day is Saturday. Cross fingers and toes and send lots of baby dust my way. And all the prayers too. I can't even tell you how much I'm praying.

Lab - I remember u thinking you were out. According to what I've seen 12 dpo is about average so I didn't even bother to test today.

It's 3am and I'm scared to sleep because I'm afraid to wake up to AF lol. I'm silly, not like I can avoid it if she's coming. I just pray she gets lost and don't find me and I get a bfp Saturday!!

TTC- good luck, fingers crossed until blue!

Last night, 3dpo, I had some ewcm. I know that sometimes it can be left over from O, especially if you have bloating, but I hope I wasn't wrong about O timing. I don't think so because my temps are higher and I had such strong O cramps this month. I wish there was some way of knowing what's going on down there. I mean, geez, it's my own body :)

Xan- I know what u mean ahhhh! Crazy bodies!!

AFM - I finally went to sleep and thankfully woke up to no AF. I did test and it was negative from what I see. Ugh. Praying AF stays away and I get my bfp tomorrow!!!

I had wiped reddish brown once yesterday and then little tiny dots but now it's gone. I'm having cramps today so maybe she's on her way just a day late. Today was supposed to be test day according to FF so just gonna see what the day holds. Maybe thyroid meds made my lp longer or something.

Good luck, TTC. Let us know :)

Leetie, how are you doing? Any signs of O?

AFM- had some weird, sharp stabbing pains today. According to FF, I'm only 5 dpo, so probably not implantation. But it was weird, very strong... makes me wonder.

Hey ladies! Oh my goodness moving is tiring! We finally got the apartment and moved in Friday, because we were moving cities we loaded up a rental truck and parked it at my in laws, slept there and unloaded in the morning.

TTC - I'm sorry you got a bfn on your birthday, but 10 dpo is still super early. Are you at 12 dpo now? Still in the running, fingers crossed!

Xan - I got my bfp at 12dpo, I promised not to test until 14 but caved when I went to bed and woke up with heartburn! Although your only 5dpo fingers crossed these sharp pains are leading to good news!

Labgal - Stellar that you were able to wait until 14dpo to test, I tried but failed:haha: How are you feeling? I hope the heat isn't making MS worse.

afm: MS comes and goes, had it really bad while we were loading the truck up but thankfully when we were unloading I did fine. Had some light brown spotting that night though so DH thinks I pushed myself too hard, but otherwise all is good:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->