Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan- I've read that implantation can happen on 5dpo so that may be what it was!!
Dragonfly- I'm on 13 dpo and thanks! Sorry MS isn't being so kind. Hope it gets better soon. Take it easy tho, the blood would've freaked me out!!

To top off my crazy day I have gas which seems to be the cause of the cramps and now hemroids. Life is great lol.

TTC at least it was brown so after the initial startle I haven't let it linger in my head too long. Sort you're feeling so miserable! I hope your tummy and digestive track give you a break soon.

Xan - even though its early I hope those pains are a good sign.

Dragonfly - I hope your resting a lot now that your moved. Take it easy.

Lab - how are you feeling? Do you have anymore doctors appointments anytime soon?

Ttc - how are things today?

AFM - I think O is almost here. My temps have been low and I've had some cm and mildly sore boobs. I got the result from my blood test, thyroid and sugar are both good.

Dragonfly, I hope you got to rest a bit and are feeling well.

Leetie, glad for good news!

AFM, temps shot up this morning, good sign. I'm feeling a bit grouchy with DH, but I think that's because he's in a mood. If I said the sky was blue, he would say that it was useless to talk about the color of the sky. But, I might be a bit grumpy too...

One of the reasons is that I just found out that one of my favorite teachers passed away. He had an inoperable brain tumor and was put in hospice a few months ago, so it wasn't unexpected. But he was inspirational- a great role model, personally and professionally- and this world is a little sadder without him.

Dragonfly, I hope you are taking it easy now! Moving can be difficult and stressful, hoping that you are able to relax now.

TTC - I'm hoping AF hasn't shown up for you yet! Keep us updated!

Leetie - great that your bloods came back normal! You have your other appointment coming up in a couple of weeks, right? I have an appointment with my doc on Friday, the 12th week check, I'm excited! Then I have the nuchal translucency on the 1st.

Xan - I'm hoping your temps stay up! Sorry to hear about your teacher - I had an awesome one pass away a year ago of breast cancer. I'll keep your teacher in my thoughts. Also kind of at odds with dh today myself, seems somewhat stupid but I was making lunch for us and he abruptly started a house project, so then I ate my lunch alone and he never had his. So I've been isolated off since then, it just felt rude and like... He couldn't have waited 5 minutes to have a quick lunch with me? Then when I told him I was irritated he just walked away.

Oh well, I have a little bump going on now.

Leetie- yay for O coming soon! Glad your thyroid and sugar is good too.

Xan- I'm grumpy too, very moody lol.

Lab- awww yay for a bump!!

AFM- I honestly don't know what's going on. I had off and on brownish red spotting yesterday and cramps. Then this morning I had a clot when I woke up and now spotting again and cramps are gone. Super sore boobs. Guess I will see what happens tomorrow. Gonna call dr and see if this is normal.

TTC - that does sound strange, I'm sure that doctor won't see as anything alarming though. Keep us posted how the spotting turns out.

Leetie - low temps sound good, bring on O! :) Glad to hear your blood work came back good.

Xan - Excellent about your temps going up, fingers and toes crossed so hard. I'm sorry about your teachers passing, even though there are times when its not unexpected it still is painful. :hugs:

Lab - Sorry that you were at odds with DH today. Yay for getting a bump!! One of these days its going to seriously pop out :)

Afm: My bump has definitely made a change! I was getting ready for a funeral today and the dress I set aside made me look huge so I changed. Mil was making a comment about baby and touched my tummy, she nearly jumped at the shock of how big I feel already.

Xan - I'm sorry to hear about your teacher. Do you have any sort of quote or something specific that reminds you of him that you could share? Temps look great, I can't figure out how to put my chart in my sig. I don't know if it is because I'm on a tablet or what. I hope dh gets out of his mood soon. It always makes me grouchy when mines grouchy.

Ttc - Strange spotting drives me crazy. I hope the doctor can let you know whether it is normal or not.

Lab - that was rude of dh not to sit for 5 mins to have lunch and then just walk away when you tell him it irritated you. Men sometimes they just don't get it. I don't cook often but if I do dh better have his butt in place when its time to eat. Nothing makes me more angry than to take the time to do something nice and have my effort wasted when the food goes cold. Aww yay for bump and doc appointment!

Dragonfly - do you have any doc appointments coming up? Wow that's crazy your bump is changing.

Next Thursday is my doctors appointment and we decided last minute ( like always) to go to a concert. Its Paramore and Fall Out Boy. We listen to mostly country music but I LOVE Paramore. I wasn't going to go to the concert because dh doesn't care for the music but our 14 year old niece wants to go and has never been to one. I'm probably more excited than she is though.

I don't have another doctors appointment until the 3rd week of July, it feels ages away. But at least I can look forward to it since at that appointment is when we'll be scheduling the 20 week u/s! :)

Haha Leetie that's cute about the concert and your niece :) Gosh it's been forever since I've been to one, like 2006 lol! I bet you and your niece will have a fantastic time, good job on DH being a good sport and going even though he's not a fan.

Dragonfly I bet you can't wait to find out what your having. I've bounced back and forth about finding out the gender or not when I get pregnant but I decided there is no way I could not find out ASAP.

DH would love to stay :yellow: but I just can't do it! I really want to plan baby's name and what their room will look like and the clothes. :haha:

Yes!! Now we can chart stalk :)

Leetie, it's sweet you're taking your niece to the concert! One of the first concerts I went to was an Aerosmith concert with my friend's father. He was a really stern man, but I remember him rocking out at the concert. One of the few times we weren't scared of him :) And yay for sig. Now we can stalk your temps!

Lab, men can be so self-centered and single minded! Hope he apologized.

Do you ladies have a preference for a boy or girl? Personally I have a different preference each day! We used to go bowling where we used to live. When I was in the tww, if I played poorly I would joke that DH's son/daughter was a really bad bowler. It would vary from month to month, but it was always consistent that month.

Thank you ladies for the kind words about my teacher. I just found out yesterday that they are creating a career achievement award in his name. Leetie, I can't think of a quote from him, but if I remember times talking to him, a peaceful, content feeling comes back. Right now it also makes me a bit sad, but in time I'll only remember the positive.

Woke up at 5 this morning to go to the bathroom, so temps were a little lower. A bit tired, and peeing every hour or so. 8dpo today, so I still have a way to go.

Lab - that really sucks about dh. I get my feelings hurt easily so that would have really bothered me. Sorry hun. Hope he has apologized by now. Men can be so inconsiderate sometimes.

Dragonfly- time is flying by goodness. I would definitely wanna know the sex too!!

Leetie- hope O finds you soon!! I've never been to a concert. Never really had the urge to go actually. Guess I'm weird lol.

Xan- yay for 8 dpo!! Your lp is 14 days right? Ahhh that seems so long lol. I'm so sorry about your teacher too :(

AFM - so I ended up having the light af for a day. Now she's gone. Wish she would've taken the sore boobs n nausea with her because I'm guessing maybe she's not completely done terrorizing me this month lol.

Leetie - that concert sounds like fun! We almost once went to a concert that had those two bands in it - the rockstar energy tour, but it so happened there was a hurricane on that day. So cute that you are going with your niece, she must be so excited! How many dpo now?

Dragonfly - can't wait to find out what your baby is!! Scheduling my anatomy u/s between 18-20 weeks (they seem to go a bit earlier at my office for most things compared to what I've read online), so knowing me, I'll probably schedule for 18 weeks exactly if I can :blush: which is only a month away!

TTC - Sorry that AF came :( but I think you are well on your way to getting a BFP! You're doing all the right things! I feel it coming for you!

Xan - I'll be stalking your chart, keeping my fingers crossed that it's your month!

DH and I were fine later that day - we're besties but there are always hiccups. He did apologize and ate his lunch at dinner in addition to dinner, I think because he felt bad!

MS easing up for me a bit the past couple of days, though still having it a bit in the morning. Now my breasts are starting to hurt, which up until now they really didn't at all. They're also getting ridiculously huge, I think I'm going to have to go bra shopping, which I really hate. Pre-preg they are a 36d so I'm horrified to think what they are now.

Xan - Haha love your bowling comments you made, our kid better be a good bowler because I'm awful at it. That's wonderful that they're making an award in your instructors honor. I would ignore the low temps, it was from the early morning wake up and the multiple trips to the bathroom.

DH is rooting for a boy, of course:haha: I'm happy with either<3 Although I admit I've been day dreaming about having a girl lately.

TTC - Sorry to hear af showed up, but you're definitely well on your way to your bfp! I believe all the changes your doing with exercise and medically are going to give you the edge you've needed!

Lab - So jealous you can schedule sooner!! So many ladies on here get private scans at like 16 weeks, I feel like I'm in slow motion having to wait until 20. We're both getting so close to knowing what our LO's are! I'm also jealous to hear you have to go bra shopping soon:rofl: My girls have definitely grown, but not enough to get new bras. Do your nipples feel weird? I don't know how to describe the sensations I get in mine but it's weird haha

Oh, yes... Dh hoping for a boy so he "doesn't have to kill any teenage boys" in the future for hitting on our baby if its a girl.

I like the idea of a girl because they are so darn cute, of course! And i like the thought of sharing wisdom with a girl (not that they'd listen) I'd be happy with either, though. Had the sweetest little boy in at work and his smile was so precious it was unbelievable! As long as baby is healthy I'll be happy!

Sometimes they feel weird, dragonfly, kind of like a pinchy biting goosebump thing, if that makes any sense, lol. They're also charmingly scaly. I have to put lotion on them in the morning and night to prevent flaky skin :( the wonders!

Lab - :rofl: I heard a friend say he's glad he has boys because he was to just worry about their bits rather than all the boy bits in the world.

Yes! That's exactly how mine feel :haha: that makes perfect sense to me. It's like goose bumps are crawling across my nipples or something, so weird. I haven't put any lotion on them yet, but I noticed some weird flaky looking bumps.

I sure hope you ladies are right. I called and booked my follow up with my gyn today. July 15 we find out what the next steps are. I'm nervous and excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->