Femara Friends!

I'm here! Thanks for the new thread, I was going crazy trying to read and keep up on the other two and this is much better. How is everyone today? Does anyone know anything about the Ovidrel trigger? Does it induce ovulation 24-48 hours after or is it a larger time frame?

Hi Charisse! I am going to trigger tonight. The RE told me that I would ovulate 36 hrs post trigger (best time to BD she said):happydance:

Thanks ladies! She still have not called yet. Think I will call back in a few. I am going to test again tomorrow and start the provera. I honestly used an opk as a hpt because I didn't have any hpt's left, uggggh! So I had to pee on something lol!!! I just ran out to buy a frer, and trying to wait til the morning to test. Not giving my hopes up though.

If my insurance covered ivf, I would go head and do it! But uY
nfortunately they don't! Ugggh they suck! But they do cover my meds, (co pay $5, 9.or $12).if no bfp march, we are going on a break.

Hi Chiles! Definitely don't trust the opk test! FX'd for you to REALLY test tomorrow. :) If you ovulated though, why take the provera?

Charisse - I think that time frame is about right for a trigger shot. GL!

I'm here! Thanks for the new thread, I was going crazy trying to read and keep up on the other two and this is much better. How is everyone today? Does anyone know anything about the Ovidrel trigger? Does it induce ovulation 24-48 hours after or is it a larger time frame?

Hi Charisse! I am going to trigger tonight. The RE told me that I would ovulate 36 hrs post trigger (best time to BD she said):happydance:

Oooh great! DH and I BD'd last night. My Dr. told us to do it for the next 3 days. Today is his last work day for the week and he'll be home for the next 4 days!

Hi ladies,

Today is my CD1 , yes I finally got my AF today morning. I guess it took me six days after last progesterone suppository.

:hugs: Shareena. Finally on to a new cycle though! CD1 is always the hardest, but now you have exciting things to look forward to!

Hi mommyagain - how did you respond to clomid? I've done so many clomid cycles over the years that I've lost count - but it's probably close to the number of times you have, give or take a few. I always ovulated on clomid, but sometimes had better response than others. My current doc wanted to try letrozole because I never got pregnant on clomid. I didn't respond well to anything less than 10mg of letrozole. I hope you have better response!

:)
Back in 2007-2008 I did five rounds of clomid. I ovulated 4/5 cycles and conceived on the 5th(100mg cd5-9). This year I did seven cycles. I ovulated 3/7 cycles this time(went up to the max my doc would prescribe...150mg). So clomid helps me ovulate sometimes but unfortunately no baby this time. So I started seeing a FS at the beginning of November.

Those who have ovulated on letrozole when did you actually ovulate? My FS said if no lh surge by day 6 of opks to call for an ultrasound that day. The only thing that worries me is my day six of testing is not only a saturday but new years eve. So I suspect the doctors office will be closed. Im kind of worried about that. Also what are ths risks of multiples on this medication?

I ov'd day 14-16. When I had metformin added it changed my cycle to normal 28-31 day one. So far its only every been one egg at a time LOL.

Hi Chiles! Definitely don't trust the opk test! FX'd for you to REALLY test tomorrow. :) If you ovulated though, why take the provera?

Charisse - I think that time frame is about right for a trigger shot. GL!

I have irregular cycles so provera have to bring on my AF, i am going to test in the morn.....if I can hold out that long lol.

Chiles - but did you ovulate this cycle? Whether or not your cycles are irregular, if you ovulated, af should come in her own without provera. do you temp or have you had your P4 checked lately?

MK-
So then are you also using OPK to detect? Im not sure if you have mentioned it before, forgive my clomid brain...I sure hope it comes back! I cant be this senial for the next 50 years:wacko:

last cycle I got a positive opk and my progesterone indicated I did not ovulate. So I dnt believe opk's

I don't trust OPK's either! This cycle I got a + after I ovulated (no + before though)! Confirmed by ultrasound, so there was no guessing. :wacko:

Have you ever temped before? It would confirm ovulation... and if you can confirm ovulation, you won't have to take provera.

Ladies - I dropped my Facebook account and haven't been there in weeks! But that's because I like you all better :) LOL! My facebook friends are getting quite annoying ...

@Siblingwishes - yes, just on my second pill tonight.

Here's my dillema for the next two weeks. DH is going to Las Vegas on Dec 30 and back at home on Jan 2nd with friends for the NY. So, he's back at home on my CD#16. I ovulated on CD#19 last cycle ... do you think I'm going to ovulate around the same time? I hope I don't ovulate sooner than CD#16 #-o. Does your ovulation day change with femara?

I do not know if ovulation changes with medication, but my cycle did increase, but i also have a LPD. What i do know is that a friend of a friend is about 6 months pregg now, she knows the day and time down to the HOUR she got preg because he husband was only home for 2 days and they BD 1 time in those 2 days, so i guess what im saying is..you never know, use opk to detect. I will tell you in 3 days if ovulation changes with Femara :shrug:

Hi ladies,

Today is my CD1 , yes I finally got my AF today morning. I guess it took me six days after last progesterone suppository.

I'm glad AF came on .. no more waiting and yay for new cycle .. new hope .. new beginning.

Goodluck this cycle :hugs: Hope AF takes it easy on you!

I have never temped, it seems to be a bit much. I am having tons of u/s this cycle. I have a CD 1 u/s, labs, etc. I will be monitored alot this cycle so no opks. The nurse did not mention femara, so I have been booted off the island. I think I am doing straight injectables. I still wanna wish all my Femara ladies tons of :dust: I will be checking in on you ladies

Chiles & Shareena ... I updated the board with your CD# :) We're all up to date, now :)

Im kinda getting excited now! I hope I ovulate on or very close to cd14! Im so ready! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->