Femara Friends!

last cycle I got a positive opk and my progesterone indicated I did not ovulate. So I dnt believe opk's

Hello! How long after the positive opk did they do the bloodwork? During one of my clomid cycles I got a positive opk on cd18 and my cd bw (cd21)was under 5 (I would have to look it up to see what it was). The nurse I spoke to said I for sure didnt ovulate and getting bw done again wouldnt matter. But I insisted and went in for bw again a few days later my level was over 7. So I did ovulate that cycle. They just hadnt timed my bw right. Not saying this is your case but you never know. :)

I'm here! Lol. I'm not taking femara or Clomid this month as my doc likes his paitents to have a month off every 3 months. I will be checking in to see how you are all going. The very best of luck to you all! Thank you for making me feel so welcome and supported here. It's a hot sunny day here in Australia so I'm off for a swim and some down time before the silly season really hits!!! P.s sorry for my lack of replying I'm the words slowest typer! I never really used computers till I found this site but I'm getting faster lol

I'm here! Lol. I'm not taking femara or Clomid this month as my doc likes his paitents to have a month off every 3 months. I will be checking in to see how you are all going. The very best of luck to you all! Thank you for making me feel so welcome and supported here. It's a hot sunny day here in Australia so I'm off for a swim and some down time before the silly season really hits!!! P.s sorry for my lack of replying I'm the words slowest typer! I never really used computers till I found this site but I'm getting faster lol

Will you be temping/charting, Chook? Don't forget about us!!! Keep us in up to date anyway :)

Hello ladies. I am on cd7 today of my very first letrozole cycle. I am on 5mg cd3-7 then starting opks on cd11. Then when I get my lh surge to start progesterone suppositories four days later. Im not really sure what to expect from this medication. I consider myself a clomid expert...lol (Ive done 12 cycles total over the years) but this is new territory. Just wanted to introduce myself a little. :)

Welcome! :hi: I did 2 cycles of clomid, my coworkers got a kick out of what i was calling my "clomid brain" :loopy:. I sat behind a stalled car for lord knows how long before other cars started coming down the street and going AROUND me, when i looked back at the car infront of me, i realized it had its 4 ways on :dohh: who knows how many green lights i missed, just sittin there, mindin my own bidness, waiting for the car in front of me to move!
I was diagnosed with uterus dydelphis so clomid is OUT for me, now im on femara and letrozole. We shall see how it goes but so far it seems to be working. Just have to hope my progesterone levels went up, they were very low 2 months ago on my first round of clomid! [-o<

:thumbup:
Hello ladies. I am on cd7 today of my very first letrozole cycle. I am on 5mg cd3-7 then starting opks on cd11. Then when I get my lh surge to start progesterone suppositories four days later. Im not really sure what to expect from this medication. I consider myself a clomid expert...lol (Ive done 12 cycles total over the years) but this is new territory. Just wanted to introduce myself a little. :)

Welcome! :hi: I did 2 cycles of clomid, my coworkers got a kick out of what i was calling my "clomid brain" :loopy:. I sat behind a stalled car for lord knows how long before other cars started coming down the street and going AROUND me, when i looked back at the car infront of me, i realized it had its 4 ways on :dohh: who knows how many green lights i missed, just sittin there, mindin my own bidness, waiting for the car in front of me to move!
I was diagnosed with uterus dydelphis so clomid is OUT for me, now im on femara and letrozole. We shall see how it goes but so far it seems to be working. Just have to hope my progesterone levels went up, they were very low 2 months ago on my first round of clomid! [-o<

WELCOME Mommyagain!!! I added you on our board :) :thumbup:

Yes I will still be charting and temping and I defiantly won't be forgetting about you guys! Hopefully you will all get your bfp this cycle and I will be here alone the next!!!! Good luck and fingers crossed xox

Sorry about your bfn chiles! Hopefully 2012 will be kind to us all!!!

Cooch CD4

I'm away a day and you all jump ship, ha ha ha

QUOTE=Chiles;14639368]yes i did get a pos opk[/QUOTE]

:test::test::test::test: hee hee hee You are tougher than I am. I do not have HPTs at home because i would be testing BEFORE ovulation, lol.

last cycle I got a positive opk and my progesterone indicated I did not ovulate. So I dnt believe opk's

Hello! How long after the positive opk did they do the bloodwork? During one of my clomid cycles I got a positive opk on cd18 and my cd bw (cd21)was under 5 (I would have to look it up to see what it was). The nurse I spoke to said I for sure didnt ovulate and getting bw done again wouldnt matter. But I insisted and went in for bw again a few days later my level was over 7. So I did ovulate that cycle. They just hadnt timed my bw right. Not saying this is your case but you never know. :)

Wow! It takes a week for me to get my bloodwork results back!

yea my cd 21 bloods was 7 days after pos opk.... lol, I am testing in the morn.

Anywho I just got a call from freedom fertility and my injectables costs $24 after co pay. Compared to $500 etc. My trigger will be $9/ compared to $65. I love saving money!!!! Who knows, maybe I want need them :) Will test in the morn.

Hi Ladies! Can you add me to this list? I'm finally posting in here, although I've lurked forever.

Its CD 29 for me (although I expect AF any minute now, so it will probably become CD 1). I'm just finishing up my second month of Femara 2.5 days 3-7. I took a hpt this morning 15 days after my first IUI and got a BFN, so I'm just waiting for AF...booo!

For a little background, this next cycle will be cycle 19 of ttc. I ovulate on my own every month and hubby's swimmers are good, but we are just not getting the job done. So, Femara and IUI is supposed to make it happen...maybe next month.

Oh, and I ovulate on Femara on CD 13 or 14 -- just like I did withoud meds.

Sorry for blabbering on!

ok...my OPK was technically negative but i see 2 lines so Ima :sex: and hope that "A meets B and makes C". I ovulate, hubs has good :spermy:, we seem to be having trouble completing the transaction.

Hi Ladies! Can you add me to this list? I'm finally posting in here, although I've lurked forever.

Its CD 29 for me (although I expect AF any minute now, so it will probably become CD 1). I'm just finishing up my second month of Femara 2.5 days 3-7. I took a hpt this morning 15 days after my first IUI and got a BFN, so I'm just waiting for AF...booo!

For a little background, this next cycle will be cycle 19 of ttc. I ovulate on my own every month and hubby's swimmers are good, but we are just not getting the job done. So, Femara and IUI is supposed to make it happen...maybe next month.

Oh, and I ovulate on Femara on CD 13 or 14 -- just like I did withoud meds.

Sorry for blabbering on!

Hello s08 ... welcome friend :hugs: Are you monitored? What are your follicles like withe femara? I don't always ovulate on my own but the odd months I do, apparently. Goodluck on your next cycle!

@Chiles - yay! for saving money. My DH got a message from our insurance too ... we might get some assistance too :happydance:

Cooch! you found us .. hahahaha! Good to see you on here.

:wohoo: we shall call this the metformin dance!

Hi Chiles,

I am sorry about your negative result...i know how it feels.....:(
So far, nobody on this board got a pos ..that sucks..;

Mommyagain,

I had one follie and ovulated on cd15. I was on 2.5mg letrozole day 3-7

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to ovulate!!
I hope this cycle will bring us BFPs :)

Cridge, I am eagerly waiting for your results tomorrow.

This board is moving very fast these days...

Welcome SO8...

Enjoy this season girls with a glass of wine !!!

:wohoo: we shall call this the metformin dance!

I agree! LMAO!!! OMG, yesterday, I was about 15minutes away from home but I was stuck in traffic ... metformin kicked in and I had no idea what to do but I swear, I was ready to leave my car. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->