• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) - who has done it, who is doing it.....

ILuvBabies200 remind me, are you the person who is having them all thawed and taken to blast?? sorry Ive talked to so many people on here I forget. Wishing you lots of luck :hugs:

RGN when is your beta test? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ILuvBabies200 remind me, are you the person who is having them all thawed and taken to blast?? sorry Ive talked to so many people on here I forget. Wishing you lots of luck :hugs:

RGN when is your beta test? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes mam! They were frozen as zygotes so the best bet is to thaw them all and take the best 2 at the very end when they get to blasts. I am so nervous about the whole thing!

Off topic but is anyone else seeing all the writing minus what's in the posts being red?? It's irritating me tonight! LOL

Question for you ladies ... has anyone done FET cycles with estrogen and progesterone supplements that turned up BFN and then tried a natural cycle FET and get a BFP?

When my RE called today with the results of my Beta (BFN) she suggested we try the exact protocol again next month which is delestrogen injections every 3 days starting on CD2. Last time it took forever (until about CD24) to get a 8.3mm lining before doing the transfer.

If I get another BFN she suggested I try a FET cycle with only taking Clomid, which would mimic a more natural cycle (I don't ovulate on my own, so as natural as can be for me), whereby my body produces the estrogen necessary to build my lining. I think I would still have to take progesterone. I've gotten pregnant on clomid three times before, so she thought that maybe a lining grown with clomid, versus one grown with delestrogen might make a difference.

Just curious if this theory was tried by anyone else and what the result was.

sorry I dont know the answer to that (I did estrogen and progesterone and my lining was good and had transfer on CD 17) but big :hugs::hugs::hugs: for your bfn.
have you tried acupuncture? I think that really helped me.

Thanks for the reply Sarah.

I have been doing acupuncture ... but it's not covered by my insurance and after spending more than $2,000 on it over the last two months I think I'm going to stop it. I think it's actually stressing me out more to spend all that time and money on something that clearly hasn't done anything for me. I might just do one or two sessions right before and right after transfer next time.

Another question that I forgot to ask my RE ... will I have to go on BCP for a few weeks before the FET cycles starts? She said to call them on CD 1 to get my instructions ... am hoping I will start the delestrogen on CD 2 like last time but then I just remembered that I think last time I had to go on BCP for two weeks, get another period, and then start the estrogen ...

OOooh Sarah, I just noticed you FRER in your signature! That's a GREAT line for 6dp5dt! You must be excited for your Beta ... I bet it will be a nice high number!

Hi Sarah i've been popping by to see how ur doing. Any news?!!!!

Hi Sarah i've been popping by to see how ur doing. Any news?!!!!

tigerlilly, please look at the spoiler under my post :thumbup::happydance:

RGN thats too bad, I think acupuncture has really helped me. but I suppose its all down to the embryo, and if its not a good one its not meant to be. how many frosties do you have left? Im sure you will have a good one. Im not sure about the bcp thing as I was never put on them. I just called Day 1 and started for both my fresh and fet. keep us posted :hugs:

Sorry to hear RGN...

Sarah how are you doing?

Leaving for Blue Mountain today to celebrate my birthday, and then I come back for my FET on Monday - so excited and nervous!!!

Sorry to hear RGN...

Sarah how are you doing?

Leaving for Blue Mountain today to celebrate my birthday, and then I come back for my FET on Monday - so excited and nervous!!!

happy birthday for this weekend! cant wait for your transfer. Im feeling great, go for beta tomorrow and results sunday, yikes!!

PUPO with twins!!!! Only 2 made it to blast and were transferred this morning. This is it for us so I'm incredibly nervous.

Hi All,
I was just popping in to see how everyone else is doing and trying not to read too much into body changes during the 2ww.

RGN - Sorry to hear of the bfn. I have never heard of using Clomid with a FET. Clomid completely did not work for me, so we ditched that drug early on.

Sarahincanada - congrats on your BFP!!! I am so excited for you! :happydance:

ILuvBabies200- Good luck to you, lots of sticky thoughts headed your way! :dust:

I don't go for my beta until 2/2. I have all of my usual progesterone symptoms (nausea, sore BB, headache, bloating) but I have been having some unusual and promising signs that I only had with my last bfp: fall on my face exhaustion for the last 4 days, cramps on and off, butterflies in my tummy, and runny nose on and off. I actually woke up with an intense pain, what I can only describe as a charlie horse in my uterus a few nights ago (5dpt) - which I am hoping was the little bean burrowing in for the next 9 months. I don't want to POAS since I had my last hcg injection only 4 days ago and I am not sure if that will still be in my system. I am usually a really patient person, but *arghhh* I hate the wait!

Anyone else having some symptoms that are out of the ordinary?

Ive not been feeling much apart from the sore boobs but had that every month on progesterone. however I have noticed a different warm burning feeling right where my uterus is....I know its there as its where she held the ultrasound wand for the transfer. Ive never had this before, so now that I have it Im thinking ahhhh this is what it feels like. I get my beta results tomorrow so will update then [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Ive not been feeling much apart from the sore boobs but had that every month on progesterone. however I have noticed a different warm burning feeling right where my uterus is....I know its there as its where she held the ultrasound wand for the transfer. Ive never had this before, so now that I have it Im thinking ahhhh this is what it feels like. I get my beta results tomorrow so will update then [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Can't wait to hear!!!!

Me-Feeling crampy today. Anyone else have this?? It worries me...

I didnt but there was another girl on here who mentioned lots of cramping and she got her bfp. try not to worry :flower:

Whoo im rather excited I had my first and hopefully last FET on Friday 27th and I was so worried my frosty wouldnt survive the thaw but it did. Apparently only took 20mins which is why they didnt call me until the day of the transfer (you can imagine I was freaking out).

So now im in the 2ww hell the clinic has not given me a date to come in and test but im assuming maybe 9 or 10 days from Friday given it was a 6 day blasocyst?

Congrats to those with the BFP and commiserations for the BFN.

I did a natural cycle i.e. one that I was on no injectables. I did start 200mg projesterone suppositories twice a day post ovulation (which was on day 20 rather late).

At my clinic they only do FET two way unmedicated or medicated with Gonal F similar to an IVF cycle. Having two failed IVF and two natural pregnancies (both ended in miscarrage) my DR thinks perhaps my body doesnt like the medicated cycles which is why I chose to go natural.

Ive been having light twinges, but to be honest I had these with the unsuccessful fresh iVF so I dont put it down to success or not.

I have been eating pinapple core for the past three days and will continue for another two.

On the comments about accupuncture. Im also in two minds about that. Its expensive and I did it last cycle and it just stressed me out more trying to fit it in with work and having needles stuck in me all for 150 bucks a pop...I have not done it this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->