• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) - who has done it, who is doing it.....

BFN day 10.... Please God let this baby be there.

its still early, dont worry! and I found I would get a bfn in the morning but lines starting apperaring later. Are you using frer? as my internet cheapies didnt show anything till later.

I've got numerous brands here. I have Target early response, Equate early response and Clear Blue. Plus Clear Blue digitals but those are only once a pregnancy is confirmed. I want to snap a pic like I did for DS.

I dont know how those other brands compare, are some of them the blue crosses or all the double red lines? all I know is my first response early response picked up early :thumbup:

BFN day 10.... Please God let this baby be there.

its still early, dont worry! and I found I would get a bfn in the morning but lines starting apperaring later. Are you using frer? as my internet cheapies didnt show anything till later.

I've got numerous brands here. I have Target early response, Equate early response and Clear Blue. Plus Clear Blue digitals but those are only once a pregnancy is confirmed. I want to snap a pic like I did for DS.

I dont know how those other brands compare, are some of them the blue crosses or all the double red lines? all I know is my first response early response picked up early :thumbup:

Some are pluses some are just one line! I just did a blue dye test Equate early result and I swear to God there is something there!!! I almost can't breathe looking at it! Then I did a digital and it said Not Pregnant. I'm pretty diluted now though. I really think tomorrow is the day I will know!

oh dont waste a digital yet! mine was on 6dp but Id been getting lines from 4dp so they were quite dark. the digitals are far less sensitive, they need 25-50 of hcg to come up positive.
the cross blue dye ones are not very good tests....people seem to hate them on here as they give evaps or dont show anything early. can you get any first response early response tests??

I wouldn't wish a stillbirth on anyone or even a late loss. It was horrible I still have nightmares about it and flash backs. But I really don't want to bring everyone down in this thread so I'll stop now. I got my bfp with Hannah at 8 or 9 dpo which would be 5 or 6dp3dt. I used an IC the first time I tested and got the faintest line ever I didn't even count it, it was so faint then I used frer's to test but my HCG was also high 358 at 13 or 14dpo. Most people don't have HCG that high that early without having twins. We put two back and we'll be putting 2 back at day 3 again when we get into the clinic. As much as I would love a singleton pregnancy after going through what I did and the scares after I would be very happy with twins cause then me and dh would be done. As much as I loved being pregnant I'd rather have one less pregnancy at this point to have the 3 kids I've always wanted and really I was half way through this one before we lost Hannah so I will have had almost 3 complete pregnancies if I did have twins.

oh dont waste a digital yet! mine was on 6dp but Id been getting lines from 4dp so they were quite dark. the digitals are far less sensitive, they need 25-50 of hcg to come up positive.
the cross blue dye ones are not very good tests....people seem to hate them on here as they give evaps or dont show anything early. can you get any first response early response tests??

It was either a line pregnant or no line pregnant. No cross... I still hear stories on evap lines on the blue dye tests. So it scares me!

I wouldn't wish a stillbirth on anyone or even a late loss. It was horrible I still have nightmares about it and flash backs. But I really don't want to bring everyone down in this thread so I'll stop now. I got my bfp with Hannah at 8 or 9 dpo which would be 5 or 6dp3dt. I used an IC the first time I tested and got the faintest line ever I didn't even count it, it was so faint then I used frer's to test but my HCG was also high 358 at 13 or 14dpo. Most people don't have HCG that high that early without having twins. We put two back and we'll be putting 2 back at day 3 again when we get into the clinic. As much as I would love a singleton pregnancy after going through what I did and the scares after I would be very happy with twins cause then me and dh would be done. As much as I loved being pregnant I'd rather have one less pregnancy at this point to have the 3 kids I've always wanted and really I was half way through this one before we lost Hannah so I will have had almost 3 complete pregnancies if I did have twins.

My mom lost my sister at 7 1/2 months gestation. It was brutal! They did an emergency c-section because she had dangerously low levels of amniotic fluid. Turns out her kidneys were failing. 3 days later they pulled her off life support. Devastating....

Hello! I was skimming through your thread and wondered if anyone was trying for baby #2 via FET. I had great success with the FET after my fresh cycle failed. I have a 6 month daughter now. So they do work!! :) I am hoping to start this spring/summer for #2 with my remaining frosties. I just wondered if anyone was in this same situation. What do you have to do to get your body ready for another cycle. Thanks :hugs:

bballbaby I'm trying to conceive baby #3 with FET hopefully no later then march but maybe april. I have a son at home and an angel daughter. I've never done FET though as our daughter was conceived off our fresh cycle so we may be close in cycling together.

Kelly - I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: My 6 month old daughter is from the FET from my first fresh IVF. I have 10 embryos left and hope to be blessed with another child. I am breastfeeding now and was figuring out I may need a few months after stopping that to get my hormones to reset before starting another cycle. We may end up around the same month! I am hoping for a spring/summer FET. We have MF infertility.

We also have MF infertility. Will the clinic let you take the meds for FET while bf'ing? It may be worth looking into also to see if they're safe for bf'ing if you don't completely wean. I like seeing FET success stories cause I worry that we'll get nothing but bfn's now, I can't take any more heart ache. We have 8 days three embies frozen so I am hoping to get at least one baby out of them, two would be best though.

Hi Ladies!

I go in for my beta tomorrow. I was optimistic because I was having a lot of 'symptoms', but yesterday I had flu-like symptoms (achy, sore muscles, sore throat) and then today all of my symptoms disappeared (except sore bb's & backache). Now, I'm not feeling very positive. I guess we'll see, but since this is my last attempt I am trying to get to a place in my head to be ok with either result - I have a bottle of wine chilled just in case I need help coping :)

good luck MaybeBaby4Me
honestly Im not having many symptoms at all. the sore boobs are from the progesterone and apart from that nothing much so dont go by that! when will you know the results?

Hi Ladies!

I go in for my beta tomorrow. I was optimistic because I was having a lot of 'symptoms', but yesterday I had flu-like symptoms (achy, sore muscles, sore throat) and then today all of my symptoms disappeared (except sore bb's & backache). Now, I'm not feeling very positive. I guess we'll see, but since this is my last attempt I am trying to get to a place in my head to be ok with either result - I have a bottle of wine chilled just in case I need help coping :)

Good luck hon! Have you tested at all?

Good luck.

Is anyone waiting to do FET besides bballbaby? Or are we the only ones?

All
Ok im doing a poll to take a HPT or not! My first two fresh cycles I took them and got BFN. This time im a bit supersticious and thinking if I wait and dont take one maybe I will get my BFP!!

Officially 7 days Post 6day Blastocyst FET. Symptoms -not many, boobs huge slight twinges like really light period pain but only every so often. today I had a huge shooting pain accross my lower back and have had a headache all day.

Im so desperate for this to work!!!

For the ladies going for no2/3 FET having been pregnant before your changes are super good! Wishing you all the best!

I would love to have twins but Im super scared also as my Girlfriend just had them at 27 weeks which is quite common with twins and they were lucky to survive. In saying that ive always been putting one in and next time im putting two in as I hope to increase my changes becuase as i mentioned before IM DESPERATE lol

Kelly9 I think most of us have done out FETs already and theres a couple of people waiting for their results. Im sure more will join as I think this is the only FET thread on here.

2long2wait when is your beta? personally I wanted to test as 1. I couldnt wait 9 days without knowing anything and 2. I wanted to be gently let down incase it was a bfn...didnt want to just find out from the beta. If totally up to you, I wouldnt be supersticious...its either implanted or not. I would recommend the first response early response as it picked up my bfp early. Yours should show up. If you would feel terrible to get a bfn then wait to your beta. :hugs:

Ok I'm 3dp5dt and going crazy with this wait already!!! I just want to know, and I'm feeling worried cause I haven't really been 'taking things easy' and have been up and about....

I just wanna know, I feel nothing right now, not even sore boobs from the progesterone.... sigh

What day do you think I can test?? I'll be going in for beta on Monday, 7dp5dt.....

I started getting lines from 4dp5dt, but some people dont get them till later. you are almost there!!

I did a pink dye test today and the faintest line is there. So faint that it wouldn't show if I took a pic. Dh saw it so I hope it's real! I woke up and first thing was throwing up. I'm having dizzy spells and my boobs are killing me! I'll do anything for this baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->