• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) - who has done it, who is doing it.....

Sorry to hear RGN...

Sarah how are you doing?

Leaving for Blue Mountain today to celebrate my birthday, and then I come back for my FET on Monday - so excited and nervous!!!

Dis3tnd hope you had a great weekend! I was up there yesterday skiing was a great day and a great stress reliever, good luck with the transfer tomorrow!!!!

I did Springy! It was lots of fun, and we got to enjoy the Scandinav spa, mani, pedi, massage.... lots of relaxation! We came back in time for acupuncture this morning, doing it the day before and right after transfer.

Blue Mountain was so gorgeous this weekend wasn't it? Funny you were there too!

Thanks for the well wishes, feels good to know people are rooting for me! Anxious but trying to be positive....

How are you holding up?

I did Springy! It was lots of fun, and we got to enjoy the Scandinav spa, mani, pedi, massage.... lots of relaxation! We came back in time for acupuncture this morning, doing it the day before and right after transfer.

Blue Mountain was so gorgeous this weekend wasn't it? Funny you were there too!

Thanks for the well wishes, feels good to know people are rooting for me! Anxious but trying to be positive....

How are you holding up?

I'm ok .... had a rough weekend and I just want to get into the IVF process. It is taking FOREVER to get here!!!

You're in the home stretch now! It'll be here before you know it, and then stimms makes the time go beyond fast!

hi, I'll be doing a FET in march (ish) depending on my cycles. I did ICSI in Aug/Sept 2011 and got pregnant but we sadly lost our daughter Hannah at 18 weeks from a sacrococcygeal teratoma. I'm anxious to be pregnant again and so worried that our FET won't work. We have 8 day 3 embies frozen. Just in limbo waiting on the wait list for our clinic it's 2-3 months. I expect to be calling in for the second time near the end of feb and hopefully then we'll be offered treatment for march.

hi, I'll be doing a FET in march (ish) depending on my cycles. I did ICSI in Aug/Sept 2011 and got pregnant but we sadly lost our daughter Hannah at 18 weeks from a sacrococcygeal teratoma. I'm anxious to be pregnant again and so worried that our FET won't work. We have 8 day 3 embies frozen. Just in limbo waiting on the wait list for our clinic it's 2-3 months. I expect to be calling in for the second time near the end of feb and hopefully then we'll be offered treatment for march.

oh Im so sorry, thats very sad :hugs::hugs::hugs: what is a sacrococcygeal teratoma? Im sure your FET will work for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's a tumour that in our case was growing off of Hannah's tailbone, it was very big and aggressive in growth and very vascular, because of it's growth and huge supply of blood to the tumour I was flown to Toronto for fetal surgery to cut the blood flow to the tumour which was putting pressure on Hannah's heart. Sadly she only lived a short while after the surgery.

I don't want to get my hopes up for the FET if it doesn't work, I don't think I could handle to have everything taken from me again.

Sarah - looks like having 4BB blasts transferred on the 19th was the key. I also got my BFP today. So excited! :)

It's a tumour that in our case was growing off of Hannah's tailbone, it was very big and aggressive in growth and very vascular, because of it's growth and huge supply of blood to the tumour I was flown to Toronto for fetal surgery to cut the blood flow to the tumour which was putting pressure on Hannah's heart. Sadly she only lived a short while after the surgery.

I don't want to get my hopes up for the FET if it doesn't work, I don't think I could handle to have everything taken from me again.

wow that is so sad :hugs: I hope that your FET works :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me too. We just got Hannah's ashes today :cry:

Kelly your story is heart breaking. I will cross all my fingers and toes that your FET works :hugs: you deserve some good news and good luck

Thanks springy. My name is Tiffany by the way or Tiff or kelly, which ever you prefer. A bfp from our first FET would definitely help.

Kelly so sorry to hear of your loss. I have lost two myself but not as far along as you I can only imagine what that must have been like. I am amazed and inspired you are so strong to be back on board and continue your journey to what is hopefully a new healthy pregnancy! Wishing you all the best of luck!!!

I am on day 6 post 6Day Blastocyst frozen transfer and im driving myself crazy wondering if this one has worked (previous 2 fresh did not).

Sarah
How many weeks will you be on 20 Feb? It seams like a long wait to see if how the pregnancy is going!!!

Besides the FET was there anything different you did this cycle to your fresh cycle to make it work? Did you put two or one back each time?

Sarah
How many weeks will you be on 20 Feb? It seams like a long wait to see if how the pregnancy is going!!!

Besides the FET was there anything different you did this cycle to your fresh cycle to make it work? Did you put two or one back each time?

hi :kiss: I will be 6-7 weeks which is when they should be able to detect a heartbeat....thats why they wait till that time. Some do scans before to see if they can see a sac, but its really the 6-7 week scan that can tell you more info so thats what my clinic does.

My FET was a little different....they had me on baby aspirin and estrogen which I wasnt on in my fresh cycle. and I was on a higher dose of progesterone. Also I did acupuncture, I started a month before the FET and I think that really helped calm my body. She said its hard to get pregnant when your nervous system is out of wack and acupuncture brings it into balance.

I put in 2 blasts for my fresh, but only 1 for my FET. I really wanted a singleton pregnancy so I decided to try single transfers for a while. I had 8 frozen so I felt I could take my time. I was nervous though as it cuts down the chances, but I thought to myself if I get a bfn I only have to wait 2 weeks until I have another transfer (I could have done FETs every month with no gap).

BFN day 10.... Please God let this baby be there.

its still early, dont worry! and I found I would get a bfn in the morning but lines starting apperaring later. Are you using frer? as my internet cheapies didnt show anything till later.

BFN day 10.... Please God let this baby be there.

its still early, dont worry! and I found I would get a bfn in the morning but lines starting apperaring later. Are you using frer? as my internet cheapies didnt show anything till later.

I've got numerous brands here. I have Target early response, Equate early response and Clear Blue. Plus Clear Blue digitals but those are only once a pregnancy is confirmed. I want to snap a pic like I did for DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->