• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) - who has done it, who is doing it.....

looks like it us just us for now :) i called the clinic and i have to have 2 cycles once i'm finished breastfeeding before i can call and get the prelim. testing done. then i could start my FET with my 3rd cycle.

sending prayers to all of you ladies waiting for your news! i had to test...with my last frozen i tested 10 days past 3 day transfer and got my positive on my hpt. 2 implanted but one never developed a strong heartbeat and we lost one of them around 10 weeks. i couldn't wait until the beta :)

looks like it us just us for now :) i called the clinic and i have to have 2 cycles once i'm finished breastfeeding before i can call and get the prelim. testing done. then i could start my FET with my 3rd cycle.

sending prayers to all of you ladies waiting for your news! i had to test...with my last frozen i tested 10 days past 3 day transfer and got my positive on my hpt. 2 implanted but one never developed a strong heartbeat and we lost one of them around 10 weeks. i couldn't wait until the beta :)

please keep in touch, if this pregnancy goes well I will want to use some of my frosties for our 2nd baby. I will be 40 when I give birth, I didnt know you had to wait till after breastfeeding. Oh well my blasts are made with 39 year old eggs so it doesnt really matter my age when we transfer!!!

please keep in touch, if this pregnancy goes well I will want to use some of my frosties for our 2nd baby. I will be 40 when I give birth, I didnt know you had to wait till after breastfeeding. Oh well my blasts are made with 39 year old eggs so it doesnt really matter my age when we transfer!!!

It's just not good for the nursing baby to be exposed to the hormones taken. That and I just can't imagine being pregnant again with a 6 month old! :winkwink:

It's just not good for the nursing baby to be exposed to the hormones taken. That and I just can't imagine being pregnant again with a 6 month old! :winkwink:

Its just with a fet I was only on progesterone and estrogen which is similar to a natural pregnancy. Ive left it a bit late and want to pop them out asap!! although I might change my mind when I have no sleep :haha:

Its just with a fet I was only on progesterone and estrogen which is similar to a natural pregnancy. Ive left it a bit late and want to pop them out asap!! although I might change my mind when I have no sleep :haha:

Hahaha!!! We started with #2 when Destiny was a year. Everybody had their comments. Even the RE was hesitant. Then it took 3 years.... In that time though dh lost his job and we couldn't pursue IVF. When he finally did get a job, I was fed up with failed IUI's and moved right to IVF.

Hey everyone,
I just got my beta and it's >400! :happydance::happydance::happydance: The nurse said they have to dilute my blood (not sure why) and were going to test for progesterone and e2 levels. I am still in shock! I thought for sure I was out and I never did a POAS, so I am completely surprised. I go back in on Sat. to see if it's doubling. I am 12dp blast transfer, so I that would put me about 17 dpo for beta levels, is that right?

Hey everyone,
I just got my beta and it's >400! :happydance::happydance::happydance: The nurse said they have to dilute my blood (not sure why) and were going to test for progesterone and e2 levels. I am still in shock! I thought for sure I was out and I never did a POAS, so I am completely surprised. I go back in on Sat. to see if it's doubling. I am 12dp blast transfer, so I that would put me about 17 dpo for beta levels, is that right?

What an awesome surprise!! CONGRATS!!!!!! :happydance:

Hey everyone,

great news!! I was 442 at 16dpo so about the same
congrats!!!

Congrats.

bballbaby you're not pregnant right now right? Your profile say expecting but based off your post I would think that was from your first?

I'll be down regging to shut down my ovaries then on estrogen to grow my lining then progesterone after so similar to you Sarah.

I would guess they wouldn't want the baby getting any of those meds through bm. My son self weaned at 10 months which is when we started pursuing ICSI for our second. My husband and I were naturally ttc when my period came back 3 month post partum, we were hoping to be lucky again and have another natural miracle but it didn't happen so we stepped in, in the hopes of having our kids close together and it would have worked had we not lost our girl. Now if i get pg from FET on the first try our son will be about 2.5 years old.

ALL
Well today I finally caved and because I was suppoesd to be going to a farewell tonight I thought maybe I should just check so I dont feel bad for not drinking for no reason. So I think I worked out days wrong but today I am officially 7 days Post 6 day Blastocyst and

BFN :( definately no sign of a line at all on a first response I think I cant remember I just POAS waited saw no line kicked the door and chucked it in the bin im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO utterlly destroyed this was my one and only Frosty and I just think if I cant get pregnant from fresh cycles and now I cant from Frozen cycles then I have no hope!!!

I didnt drink anyway somewhere something inside is still hoping for a miracle as long as AF hasnt shown up. But I tihnk im being unrealistic.....7 days post 6 day transfer is like 13 Days post ovulation and it would be showing up now right?

ALL
Well today I finally caved and because I was suppoesd to be going to a farewell tonight I thought maybe I should just check so I dont feel bad for not drinking for no reason. So I think I worked out days wrong but today I am officially 7 days Post 6 day Blastocyst and

BFN :( definately no sign of a line at all on a first response I think I cant remember I just POAS waited saw no line kicked the door and chucked it in the bin im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO utterlly destroyed this was my one and only Frosty and I just think if I cant get pregnant from fresh cycles and now I cant from Frozen cycles then I have no hope!!!

I didnt drink anyway somewhere something inside is still hoping for a miracle as long as AF hasnt shown up. But I tihnk im being unrealistic.....7 days post 6 day transfer is like 13 Days post ovulation and it would be showing up now right?

ALL

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
you would think it would show up by now, but theres definitely people who dont get positives till day of beta or after. so you can keep some hope but also prepare yourself that its a bfn.
you've had some losses before...did you test then and when did you get your bfp?
keeping FX'd for you

Congrats.

bballbaby you're not pregnant right now right? Your profile say expecting but based off your post I would think that was from your first?

I'll be down regging to shut down my ovaries then on estrogen to grow my lining then progesterone after so similar to you Sarah.

I would guess they wouldn't want the baby getting any of those meds through bm. My son self weaned at 10 months which is when we started pursuing ICSI for our second. My husband and I were naturally ttc when my period came back 3 month post partum, we were hoping to be lucky again and have another natural miracle but it didn't happen so we stepped in, in the hopes of having our kids close together and it would have worked had we not lost our girl. Now if i get pg from FET on the first try our son will be about 2.5 years old.

Kelly - no I am not expecting...I have to update everything again...yeah i don't want to rush into anything but doing it in about 6 months or so works well with my schedule....always planning and then throwing out the plan and then planning again :) My sister and I are about 2.5 yrs. apart and I love it. I pray your FET works! :) It is so exciting to try again and nerve wracking at the same time!

will do! congrats on your little bean :) :happydance:

I guess I'll be doing it a bit before you then but still we're the only ones left, unless any of you will be doing it again if FET doesn't work?

I"m sorry you got a bfn, I hope it's just not showing up for you.

Well AF showed up today im so upset cant stop crying I just dont understand why nothing works!

Dr wants to try Follitism next instead of Gonal. Anyone had success with one over the other?

I used Gonal and it worked for me but I know people who did a fresh cycle then a frozen cycle (or 2) and got BFN's but then got pregnant on their second fresh cycle. There is still hope, it's just for some of us it takes a little longer. Hang in there.

Well AF showed up today im so upset cant stop crying I just dont understand why nothing works!

Dr wants to try Follitism next instead of Gonal. Anyone had success with one over the other?

So sorry to hear. I think the emotional roller coaster of IVF's (& BFN's) is probably one of the hardest things to emotionally endure.

I haven't tried Gonal (I used Bravelle the first round), this second time I used Follistim and got a chemical last month and a BFP this month. I also included daily CoEnzyme Q-10 supplements this time (b/c of my age). So, I am not sure what to attribute the success to, but this time egg quality was much better.

So when I went in for my second blood draw, I got my official beta for my first test, which was 1015 (13dp5dfet). The RE said that was one of the highest he has seen in a while. He said it could mean twins :shock: or the embryo is healthy & just producing a lot of HCG. My repeat done today was 1896. Since this is my first go around, can anyone shed some light on the beta thing? Should I only be concerned if it isn't doubling appropriately?

2long2wait
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I used gonal f, perhaps the switch will be good for you?

MaybeBaby4Me my beta at 16dpo was 442, so I guess 2 days later it could have been about 900 which is close to yours. Seeing as it was pretty high perhaps thats why it didnt double? its very close to double so Im sure everything will be fine...when is your first scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->