Fezzle's secret wedding planning

Those shoes.......I LOVE!!

So lovely to hear that your friend was so helpful.

I also agree that your hair is the perfect length for a beautiful down-do with a cute accessory for some pop/ sense of formality. I feel like #1 most matches the style of the dress you're wearing, but they'd all look nice!

Don't forget to share pics of the things you ordered as they come in!

I've now got the shoes and the belt too! The petticoat has been shipped. The other thing is the clutch, though that's not as important for finishing the outfit. Once I get the petticoat, I'll try to take a photo, though we don't have a good full length mirror set up in the house for that sort of thing, so it might be all on the bed without me in it, and you'll have to wait for the actual wedding photos!

I think all I need now is a hair accessory- and the ring of course. OH and I need to go out ring shopping soon, but we've had so much going on during the weekends, and will for the next few weeks.

You are going to look positively hot in your wedding outfit. I love it and can't wait to see the photos, even if it is just the outfit on the bed.:thumbup: What are you thinking of for hair pieces?

Yes! Put it on the bed! I want to see the finale of everything all together on you on the day of your wedding. So maybe spoiler it if you decide to post a pic of you in it for the ladies that want to see now.

I agree put it on the bed. Leave us to imagine your awesomeness until after the big day.

I think for hair some sort of comb- something like this: https://www.elegantbridalhairaccess...-combs/antique-silver-rhinestone-flower-comb/
but probably something cheaper from etsy. I don't think I want to go for a flower unless it was subtle- there's already a lot going on!

How exciting!! Everything is coming together! :D

I love the hair ideas, I'm in love with those shoes and I can't wait to see it all laid out on the bed... and then on you!

I should get the petticoat today so will lay it out if I do!

OH has done pretty much nothing involving this wedding so far. I don't mind as there hasn't been that much to do, but it's time he gets involved with the photography and we get our rings. He's always complaining about having to 'do admin' on the weekends, but now we're running out of time!

I agree he should start doing his bit, even if it is just picking out your ring and calling photographers :)

With the photographers, I'm hoping we can do it by email since it's in another country. I just need OH to sit down with me and look at photographers' websites to make a list of who to contact first for prices. With the photos we don't want too much- just some of the ceremony, and then some of us in different places. There's only so many photos of the two of us we need, but I know our families will want to see.

Haha- there's no way I'd want OH to pick out my wedding ring. I'm not even sure what ring I want nevermind him being able to figure it out! I might just get a really plain band, but even then I don't know what metal! We'll have to go to a jewellery store and try some on, but I'm sure that'll have to be on a weekend.

Ugh! I hope you get all of the silly little details worked out ASAP and as stress free as possible!

lol Sounds a bit like me....OH didn't do much for the wedding or the move until I would get frustrate and point that fact out and then give him a task....truth be told, I'm a control freak anyway so it was probably best he waited to be given a task :haha:

No petticoat yet- I did miss a package today though which is either it or my DNA testing kit! Both exciting things. If the ebay petticoat doesn't work out for some reason, it's back in stock on the website at least for a backup plan.

This weekend we have a lot going on, and next weekend we'll be visiting OH's mum, so hopefully we'll get things sorted by the end of the month!

OH has suggested 20 March to do all our shopping (clothes for him and rings). I didn't even have to nag him for a date- he figured it out himself that we need to get it done soon!

That's awesome! Your wedding is coming up so soon!

Oh, and I do have the petticoat now, so will take a photo next time I know OH won't catch it all on the bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->