Fezzle's secret wedding planning

LOVE the petticoat!!!! I wore one under my vow renewal dress! I hand dyed it fuschia!

Attachments

• 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 9
Here it all is- what I have so far, plus the burlap banner I ordered from etsy! I'm not sure how well you can see the petticoat since it's black. Lilly- I tried to get a cat in the shot for you but they wouldn't cooperate!

Attachments

• IMG_8351.jpg
    IMG_8351.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 17
I love the way everything is coming together. I think the black petticoat is going to look great!

Ahhh, it looks so beautiful on the bed! I can just imagine it on. = )

It looks great!

Do you have an engagement ring? I seem to have a vague memory of some discussion where you didn't want one, or something? It's just that if you do, that will have to influence your choice of metal for your wedding ring - gold is softer than platinum so you couldn't have the two of those together, and I think the carats of gold matter too.

Lovely hairpiece! I actually got mine in Claire's Accessories in the end, believe it or not - I knew in my head what I wanted and I just couldn't find it online (even forgetting the scandalous prices) and I popped into Claire's on the offchance, and found exactly what I wanted! Just for interest's sake, I've attached pics of the hair pieces and my hairdo below :)

Lovely photos, CG!

Attachments

• Hair.jpg
    Hair.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Hair 2.jpg
    Hair 2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6
No engagement ring- part of the appeal of eloping is skipping the engagement period and all that goes with it! I think I'm going to get a manicure on Friday in preparation for ring shopping.

Squig- I think I might pop into Claires and Accessorize on Saturday to see what they have before ordering anything. Those look great!

Oh wow I love your dress, you're going to look fabulous

I didnt have a hairpiece, so you could totally do it that way too and look pretty!

My BFF did my hair (and nothing fancy) and then took some babysbreath from my flowers and stuck it in there.

Attachments

• 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
OMG Fezzle, you are going to look beautiful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->