Fezzle's secret wedding planning

I'm messaging with my Gibraltar contact now about hair- she's put me in touch with her friend who works for the hotel who's recommending her hairdresser and says she can book her for me.

That is a lot like I did with mine. I didn't link it earlier since my hair is so much darker than yours. It is such a timeless look, I bet you will look lovely with it. Plus it is super nice to not have to worry about it getting in your eyes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
Ok, I think I have a hair appointment booked- which includes a trial the day before- and a photographer! We're ring shopping on Saturday.I need to go next door and ask them about cat sitting, but otherwise all the major things are sorted now.

It's just over a month away now! Soon I'll be able to check in for our flights and print out our boarding passes and start getting our paperwork all together. I've already thought about my holiday/honeymoon wardrobe. I think paying for the rest of the campervan will come up soon too.

We've both been flicking through travel guides for Andalucia, but haven't even made even a rough plan of places to go yet. We'll probably take the macbook and travel guides to a coffee shop one day and make some plans for a route and also a packing list like we did when we went to France. It'll be different this time though because last time we drove and got the ferry over to France, so we were able to load our car with stuff for camping. This time, we'll be flying easyjet so our packing will have to be very strategic!

I've gone all out with easyjet since it's our wedding with checked bags and reserved seats with extra leg room :lol: If I'm not pregnant, I think I'll bring some sparkling wine for the flight.

Nice work having all the big stuff fully planned out a month before the wedding. You have been busy. I loved the ring ideas you had earlier in here and can't wait to see what you pick.

I think with the rings, it might depend on what I see out tomorrow. OH is just going to want the most simplest but comfortable one possible and I know he's going to hate it (edit- hate the shopping, not the ring hopefully!). At least after Saturday I'll know my ring size and also have more of an idea of what I like in case I do end up getting something online, but I hope I find something! I'm still thinking just a plain one might be good too.

Photographer is officially booked! This is him: https://www.facebook.com/NickySanchezPhotography
I contacted him because I saw a lot of good reviews about him online, and he seems really laid back which is good. We just got the most basic package with him which is 1.5 hours and a CD of the photos. Since it's just going to be the two of us, there are only so many we'd wanted printed anyway! It's mostly just to show people like our families and as a keepsake of our day, so we don't want him following us around for long taking photos, especially since we're both camera shy.

I'm off to my manicure soon. I think I'm going to miss the best of the eclipse! My friends in London have clouds, but I can see it here- it's already started.

Love the photos the pictures look natural. Not all photoshopped. :) you guys will be great and I can't wait to see.

Photographer is officially booked! This is him: https://www.facebook.com/NickySanchezPhotography
I contacted him because I saw a lot of good reviews about him online, and he seems really laid back which is good. We just got the most basic package with him which is 1.5 hours and a CD of the photos. Since it's just going to be the two of us, there are only so many we'd wanted printed anyway! It's mostly just to show people like our families and as a keepsake of our day, so we don't want him following us around for long taking photos, especially since we're both camera shy.

I'm off to my manicure soon. I think I'm going to miss the best of the eclipse! My friends in London have clouds, but I can see it here- it's already started.

Some photographers won't even give you the photos, so the fact you are getting the CD is WONDERFUL. I love having mine!

I recommend taking a backup (uploading to google drive, for example) as soon as you get them! I also made a hard copy and kept it at my parent's house.

I made a wedding photo album using picaboo.com - turned out awesome!

Great tips, Kallie! I'm also going to see if someone can take a video with my iPhone- maybe one of the witnesses. I'll want some iPhone shots too, just so we definitely know we have them and I can post them on Facebook easily.

Date is 25 April, so just over a month away!

Photographer looks fab!

Hope you got your rings sorted?

Also, how are you planning on getting the sparkling wine through security???

Squig- we'll buy it at duty free!

We got our rings! I can't say they are very exciting, but I am very pleased with them! I tried on a few, and decided I really only liked very very plain ones. I ended up getting a 2mm platinum band. OH got a 4mm band. We both have such thin fingers, anything bigger looked like too much. My ring size is a J (like a 4.5 in US sizes) and OH is an N (like a 6.5 in US sizes). In one shop, the woman told OH he had very small hands for a man and he was quite offended! We've got them ordered now. OH's will need a couple more week to get resized, but we should still have time before we leave for Gibraltar. OH like the ones that were a bit more blingy for me, but I just didn't like them.

We got both sets of our rings from Walmart, no one has ever noticed. Its not the ring that makes the marriage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->