• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally decided to have baby number two!

We'll the frer confirmed it straight away! Eeeeeek!

Not sure about the morning sickness heaven. Can't remember from my first pregnancy. It sucks though. Hope it passes whatever it is.

Omg :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:
I've been totally MIA!

Congrats on bfps Heaven and Sarah!! Lovely news!!

Good luck ladies hope this thread is all filled with bfps soon :flower:

Yay! Congrats Sarah Lou!!! I hope to ride this thread's streak of BFPs!! :happydance:

I finally got a +OPK this morning so we BD'ed this afternoon around 4:30pm. Now I'm debating if we should :sex: tonight (11pmish) or hold ff until 7am. Trying to optimize things!!!! DH leaves on biz trip Tuesday at 6am so tomorrow is our last day...I'm happy as long as I O tomorrow as I was SO scared I'd O while he was away!!!! At least we seem to have some chance this month.

Yay Mrs c!!!!!

I feel bad I just cleaned my bathros and I think used too much bleach its stuck in my nose I guess I'll need to start using different cleaners while preg

Mrs C thank you! We only dtd once this cycle (which is why I'm so surprised at the bfp!). I think it was the day before or on the day of O so don't worry too much, at least you've got some BD'ing in! Good luck!

GL, Mrs.C! FX that you caught that egg :)

Not much to report over here...AF is pretty much gone. I'll start OPKs on Thursday and I think it'll be a very busy weekend for DH and I ;)

Things are going well on the health and wellness front...I'm starting to do some fertility massage with essential oils and I just replaced all of my skin care products with natural/organic formulas. I'm also really trying to get in the habit of drinking more water. DD is napping, so it's time for some fertility yoga now :)

Hope everyone has a great week :dust:

Thanks guys...we decided to DTD this morning and then it didn't work out so hopefully tonight will be enough and we can seal the deal! Time will tell, right? I hate waiting...

Good luck pedi and hope everyone is having a good week!

Pedi, hope you get all the bd in and make lots of swimmers to catch that egg :)

MrsC yay for dtd tonight :) more swimmers the better :dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Heaven woohoo great lines and digi :happydance:

Urgh! All three of us are sick at the moment with a nasty cold/flu bug. We've had hardly any sleep. Feeling a bit sorry for myself as the thought of going in to work this evening is stressing me out!

This will be my third week in the job so I don't want to phone in sick but Ilso don't want to spread my germs about. It's only a few hours between 5 and 10pm but after a day looking after a sick toddler, the thought of it is horrible.

It's 6am now. Been up got over an hour with LO. OH has gone back to bed but said he will take the day off to help me and let me have a sleep this afternoon. I feel bad though as he works for my Dad. It's just him and my dad and my dad is on holiday at the moment so OH is running things. Agghhhh! I hate being ill.

Sarah lou i'm so sorry to hear that sucks!!

so far my only symptoms have been one sort of tender boob and a bit sick, the sorness has gone noe from my boob so naturally i'm starting to freak out, took wondfo test after i got 2-3 on digi and wondfo was lighter!! this morning it was light too but then after noon it seemed to be darker. I'm so scared but i just keep telling myself to stop testing and relax there is nothing i can do

Sarah sorry to hear about the sickness hope you all feel better soon!!

Heaveneats the ics are crap for getting darker as time goes on! They take foooorever

Sarah Lou, hope you start to feel better very soon!!

The countdown to O this weekend is on! I'm really trying to de-stress and think positively. I saw my chiropractor today (feeling much better after being adjusted). I'm also going to start some acupuncture soon. I did more fertility yoga today; I'm really enjoying the relaxation and stretching. I ditched my coffee and I'm currently drinking 'healthy cycle' herbal tea until O. I'm still taking it one day at a time in terms of clean eating and exercising. I also struggle to drink enough water and get enough sleep, but I'm working on it. I'm continuing with my prenatals, DHA, and probiotic supplements (been taking those for a few months now).

DD and I had a great day; it was nice to be outside in the sunshine and the crisp fresh air. Hope everyone is doing well :dust:

it was a beautiful day here too!! quite warm for this time of year. I got really feel queasy after my Subway sub today at work, took the last bite and had to spit it back out i was worried i'd puke. I'm currently just trying to get the house clean but honestly i'm exhausted :(

Pedinursemom sounds like you have a great routine down!!! I have a good feeling about this cycle :)

Heaveneats that's exactly how I feel (sickness got worse unfortunately) since my bfp. I am still waiting for the energy :( I rarely clean these days!! Luckily OH has been a great help

Don't worry about the IC's heaven. Mine weren't great at showing progression at all! And it took forever for the test line to get as dark as the control line- FOREVER. Nausea beginning sounds like a great sign although it really stinks! I am still having some moments of nausea at almost 19 weeks now, ugh. And the exhaustion is still hanging around too!

Wanting- I remember with dd it never went away :(

My sore boob is back so its a good sign! I've got some light cramps on and off too.

Oh and I are getting some Christmas stuff today :) very exciting!!

For those of you tired and queasy.
I tried taking Iron for the exhaustion (in the form of floradix - liquid iron), and I´m getting my energy back.
I tried taking Vitamin B-12 for my MS, and it seems to be helping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->