• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally decided to have baby number two!

Pedi- your approach sounds very good, I found too not involving dh made me feel worse, luckily I had a lady at work ttc too we'd always have great chats! I hope you get a beautiful bfp soon, we are all here for u xo

Kisses and hugs +wanting- I totally agree my fmu is awful! I took more test this afternoon and all good lines, also went to doctors and they confirmed!! I'll try and attach the pic of all my tests below

Attachments

• IMG_20141106_125609.jpg
    IMG_20141106_125609.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20141106_125527.jpg
    IMG_20141106_125527.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
AWESOME clearblue test!!! Mine was so faint and disappeared shortly after. I'm so happy for you!

heaven - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope it’s a sticky one. :hug:

pedi - sounds like a good plan. Sounds like you are in a really good place :hugs:

I’m on CD12…OPK- but got some eggwhite CM so hopping to BD tonight. Woot! Woot!

Pedi.....I think you're on to something with your new approach. TTC can be so hard. Sorry AF arrived but loving your PMA!

Heaven those are some amazing lines!!

As for me, weeeeellll, I think I may have a faint bfp. I took an ic test this morning with fmu and there is so etching convincing going on with the lines but I'm being reserved about it as i don't want to get my hopes up. I have noticed a couple of pulling/tugging feelings in my tummy and you know that kind of stitch feeling you get (or at least I did) when you're pregnant and you stand up quickly? But 10dpo is quite early for a line isn't it? If I implanted at 6dpo (I think I felt something happening then) 4 days is really not much time for it to show up?

I dunno....I have 3 more ic's left so will take another one tomorrow.

Also, sorry to ramble but oh and I were accepted for a mortgage! I've got our house going on the market on Tuesday and the estate agents have already got a viewing booked for Tuesday! We're going to view a house tomorrow as well! It's all happening!

What do we think ladies? 10dpo. Sorry it's not the best pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 10
Just posted on the pregnancy test board and seems that the general opinion is bfp! I don't want to believe it til I've tested tomorrow!

Thank you guys! Can't quite believe it!

Kisses - how is pregnancy treating you?

Morning (all day) sickness is getting the best of me for sure!!! Trying to enjoy every moment though :D

im still so worried ugh i wish i had stopped testing after my first bfp now i've convinced myself i'm going to have a mc :( my frer last night was still no darker than the first. Thats more than 24 hours between them.

i'm going to just ignore this and stop testing, i've locked them up for now so i'm not tempted

congrats sarah :)

Just relax for a few days heaven. test in a week again maybe?

Fx O is around the corner chez :)

Morning all..I've just tested again with my fmu which has been sat in a pot for an hour as LO had me up between 4 and 5 so didn't want to waste my full bladder!!! Hopefully it still counts but here's my 11dpo test. I'm just having a hard job believing it! I feel like I'm having symptoms but then I doubt myself and put it down to imagination! I think deep down I know I am but I think i will get a FRER later and test again tomorrow morning.

Does this still look like a bfp? It's got a hint of colour in real life....not sure how well it shows on the pic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
Morning all..I've just tested again with my fmu which has been sat in a pot for an hour as LO had me up between 4 and 5 so didn't want to waste my full bladder!!! Hopefully it still counts but here's my 11dpo test. I'm just having a hard job believing it! I feel like I'm having symptoms but then I doubt myself and put it down to imagination! I think deep down I know I am but I think i will get a FRER later and test again tomorrow morning.

Does this still look like a bfp? It's got a hint of colour in real life....not sure how well it shows on the pic?

definate bfp!!

get a frer! i took their digital too and it was good!

definate bfp!!

get a frer! i took their digital too and it was good!

Hehe! I've just sent OH out to get a frer! Been holding my bladder since 1pm (it's now 4.50pm). Love the digi tests. Will go for those next!!

Just wonderin for opions,can you have morning sickness already?

woke this morning feeling awful but i also have a headache which could be causing me problems too. I felt like i wanted puke but i was able to breathe and let it pass, i also tried to eat my lunch and on the last bite i have to spit it back out because i knew iof i swallwed it i'd be running to the bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->