Finally decided to have baby number two!

I didn't my lo did haha she was a watermelon. You guys are so cute

I´m still holding out hope for you PediNurseMom :hugs:

Man, I hope your situation at work improves heaveneats :hugs:

Chez - I think it should be alright to change temp times, as long as you keep the same temp times from then on ... ?

Yes I agree if you change temp times make sure it's the same from here on out :) adorable costumes!! Pedi I have my fx!!!
Heaveneats I hope your work situation clears up soon...how frustrating :(

Thank you so much, Preg Pilot and Kisses :hugs:

Mrs.C... my daughter was Dorothy this year too!! Soooo cute. I love your costumes :)

I'm feeling pretty down. Will test one more time tomorrow morning at 12dpo and then wait for AF. I'm already mentally preparing for the next cycle :(

Wishing everyone a nice weekend :dust:

Didn't test this morning. FRER yesterday evening was BFN at 12dpo, even with very concentrated urine. :( I have no desire to see another negative and I'm counting myself out at this point. Sore boobs have officially arrived and I just have that feeling that AF is around the corner. I just want her to show up so I can get going with the next cycle. Hopefully she'll arrive by Wednesday. Ironically, I feel like I'm less devastated this cycle than last (even though my symptoms were SO convincing). I just want closure for this month so that I can officially move on.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Big hugs pedi! :hugs: I'll still hold hope for you but if not, i do hope she comes soon so you can move on.

Can I join you mamas? We finally decided to go for baby #2 but of course at the same time my period decides to go all crazy on me.. Boo. Thinking of charting temps to see if I am even ovulating but I was going to try to not stress to much and just let it happen but I'm already getting impatient and we literally just started trying lol.

:waves:

Hi Casey! :hi: Welcome and good luck!!! I'm currently waiting to O....

Thank you so much, Mrs. C :hugs:

Welcome, Casey! :)

14dpo today and waiting for AF. I haven't tested since 12dpo, which was stark white BFN on FRER. I know the witch is around the corner, though (I have all my usual PMS symptoms...sore boobs, lots of headaches, and I'm super irritable). I want her to get here ASAP so I can move on to the next cycle. I have a bad feeling she's not going to show until Thursday or possibly even Friday :(

Hope everyone is having a good week :dust:

Hi all, sorry ive not posted for a while. What with a new job and life in general, I've not got round to posting. I've been reading up on everyone's progress though.

I'm 8dpo today. Not hopeful though as we only dtd once, the day before o! Not really put much effort in this month :/

Welcome Casey! I know what you mean about being impatient when you've only just started TTC!! It's hard not to!

Sarahlou no worries congrats on the job!

I've been charting this cycle and I'm sort of new to this but does my chart look okay?/are any of these dips looking like implantation

Attachments

• IMG_20141105_001128.jpg
    IMG_20141105_001128.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 10
Oh my gosh...

Attachments

• IMG_20141105_140256.jpg
    IMG_20141105_140256.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 13
And just because I still don't believe it!

Attachments

• IMG_20141105_152029.jpg
    IMG_20141105_152029.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
Oh wow! Massive congratulations Heaven! Absolutely thrilled for you :) amazing news to wake up to!

My line on frer got a bit darker last night when I tested but this morning its lighter :( I really hope this isn't chemical

Congrats, Heaven! :) H&H 9 months to you :)

AF arrived full force overnight, so I'm officially CD1. I'm SO ready to move on to next month. I'm much less upset this time for some reason. Maybe cycle #3 will be the one. I'm trying to think positively.

I'm really going to try to focus on eating clean, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep and relaxing. I'm switching from my one daily cup of coffee to herbal tea...Healthy Cycle Tea (pre-O) and Pregnancy Tea (post-O)...from Traditional Medicinals. Lastly, I'm going to see my chiropractor next week and possibly start some acupuncture with him as well. I feel like I need a mind-body tune-up.

I invested in a conception/fertility yoga DVD, so I'm excited to start doing that as a way to workout and de-stress. I'm also happy that the holidays are coming. I actually love this time of year and Christmas music really lifts my spirits!

DD and I are going to be staying busy, which is a good thing for me. She has her toddler library groups twice a week and just started swim lessons and dance class this week! I do much better when I get out of the house each day and I plan to continue taking her for walks until it's too cold outside.

DH has been away on business this week, but he's coming home tonight. :) I've missed him and I'm going to talk to him about taking a different approach from now on. Initially, my plan was not to involve him in things because I didn't want him to feel any pressure or be thinking about TTC, but all it's done is make me feel all alone. It's not really his fault, but it's made me feel unsupported and like he doesn't really care. I don't talk about TTC, so neither does he. It's as if we're not really trying. In reality, I've been silent these past two months and have bottled everything up and suffered the TWW all alone.

I think we need to change that since it's made things a little awkward when it comes time to BD. I don't want it to be that way. From now on, I think we should try to BD more in general and spend more time together.

In the end, I believe that no matter what I do, it will happen when it's meant to happen. I believe in my heart that God has a plan and He knows what's best, so I just need to have faith. I'm going to pray for strength and patience as we continue our TTC journey. I realize I don't really have control over this, but I'm trying to do what I can to be healthy, think positively, and de-stress.

So sorry for the super long post. I just needed to get all that out. I hope everyone is having a good week! :dust:

Omg heaveneats!!!!! That's a bfp!!!! Congrats!!! Don't stress too much about lines it varies so much even if it was fmu. My evening lines were always darker for some reason

Omg congrats heaven! Very happy for you. Don't worry too much about the lines, even though I know it's hard. My FMU was always awful. The first digi I took with FMU said not pregnant and after a few hour hold I did another one and got pregnant 1-2. I've seen so many women who say their evening urine after holding for a few hours gives much better lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->