Finally decided to have baby number two!

Which side is the Control line and which is the Test line?
The Test line needs to be the same or darker than the Control line.

Fx it´s your positive :D

Which side is the Control line and which is the Test line?
The Test line needs to be the same or darker than the Control line.

Fx it´s your positive :D
Control line is to the right. Left is test.

Now the test I took is lighter :( I give up on this cycle

You're tests could be positive within the next 12-24 hours :)

Yup. Test line looks lighter. Sorry, not positive yet...
Mine either for that matter. CD16 today...

I got my pos opk!!!!! Woo hoi!! Didn't bd last night :( but will tonight and next few nights! Do u ladies think that would be OK? We bd 2 days before my pos opk and will tonight

Yay :yipee: yes! Bd away :) :happydance:
You definitely have great chances for bfp :dance: GL for the tww :)

Still waiting for dh to get home... I got my positive at 12:30 pm and its now 10:30 pm!! I'm going to go crazy soon if he doesn't get here soon

I got my pos opk!!!!! Woo hoi!! Didn't bd last night :( but will tonight and next few nights! Do u ladies think that would be OK? We bd 2 days before my pos opk and will tonight
after a positive opk you still have 24-48 hours before o actually happens. You should have a good chance, especially if you manage to bd tonight. :)

Hey, I'd like to join you ladies! My DS is 16 months old, as well. We've been NTNP for awhile now, but I just got my cycles back after weaning him shortly after he turned one. This is my third cycle, and I'm currently 1 DPO (going by OPKs). I O'ed really late this cycle, CD 31, but we BD'ed CD 25, 29, 30, and 31 so hoping everything will come together for a BFP! I'm happy to be O'ing with the help of soy since it took 2 years and fertility treatments (injectables) to conceive DS.

Heaveneats, sounds like you have good BD timing! Good luck!!

Welcome wanting !! Happy to have you here. Yes hopefully timing was good we bd last night. this morning I've got AF type cramping, not sure if that's bad or not... Can't remember my last pregnancy at all

Ooooo you could be ovulating from the cramping :dance:
Your bd timing is excellent :) :) :)

sharn that was my thought too! i got my pos opk at 12:30 but i'm sure i probably would have gotten a close to positive if i tested around 10 am too so woo hoo :) i'm not going to get my hopes up though, because you never know. Should i BD tonight too, or can i take a break, DH and i are going to a movie tonight and after i'd prefer just to come home and sleep:coffee::sleep:

So in other news i cut Emma's bangs the other day because i honestly didnt have time to take her to the hairdresser, well now everyone is calling her silly name because her bangs are short and uneven, i feel so bad :(

Well took FRER this morning in hopes of getting a darker line. BFN now!!! AF is 4 days late and so many pregnancy symptoms it is crazy. Calling doctor tomorrow and asking to get blood test since I take a diuretic and it can cause urine to be diluted.

Well took FRER this morning in hopes of getting a darker line. BFN now!!! AF is 4 days late and so many pregnancy symptoms it is crazy. Calling doctor tomorrow and asking to get blood test since I take a diuretic and it can cause urine to be diluted.
how frustrating peanut momma :(

It wouldn't hurt not to bd. You've done plenty so far and the swimmers from previous will be right up there waiting for that egg to float out :)
Awww I bet Emma would look cute with her little hair cut. She wouldn't look silly. She's just a baby :hugs:

Peanut that would frustrate me so bad. I hope you get to have a blood test to find out what's happening x

It wouldn't hurt not to bd. You've done plenty so far and the swimmers from previous will be right up there waiting for that egg to float out :)
Awww I bet Emma would look cute with her little hair cut. She wouldn't look silly. She's just a baby :hugs:

Peanut that would frustrate me so bad. I hope you get to have a blood test to find out what's happening x

i guess haha it wont take much convincing for DH :p i'm just going over everything in my head hoping i timed everything right ugh, and i took another OPK and its still pos, but i read that can be normal

Hi wanting2010 :D Welcome and good luck. Sounds like you´re all set for a BFP :happydance:

Heaveneats: AF type cramping is good when it´s nowhere near AF arrival :) I had that during the last time I ovulated, conceived DS right after. :D

Peanut: I had to wait until 25DPO for my BFP, maybe you just have to wait as long? fx for your positive :hugs:

I´m just waiting myself. Nothing much going. Slow on the symptom side. Twinges and slight pain. CD17 today.

hey girls, how are you all today?

i'm just here sitting at work, i'm a little bit bored thinking i may go for a walk outside since it's nice and sunny.

who else is in the tww with me? i'm only 1DPO and i'm already getting antsy

Yay for you being 1dpo :)

I'm still waiting for a positive opk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back