Finally decided to have baby number two!

I think you're okay hon. LH levels can fluctuate throughout your cycle. The test line on an OPK doesn't really mean a whole lot until it's positive.

My opks always had a faint line that would go darker and lighter no matter when I took it! I agree it doesn't mean much until it's positive :)

Hi KissesandHugs :hi:

Heaveneats you should be ok :) it wouldn't hurt to bd though :)
My opks go really dark sometimes when I'm in the tww too :flower:

Hopefully the pulling pain is a good sign, heaveneats!

Good luck, kissesandhugs! I can relate to the obsessive side wanting to take over when TTC. It took me 2 years of obsessively TTC to get DS and I keep falling back into that even though I swore I would try to be more relaxed this time around. Old habits die hard I guess!

Preg_pilot, we are cycle buddies! I'm also 6 dpo. My LP has been 13 days so I expect AF on the 1st.

Hey :wave:
I´m "expecting" AF on the 2nd. Not sure how long my cycle is though, as it´s my first one off the pill after giving birth...

So, I'm probably crazy and I've been trying super hard not to symptom spot, but twice today I have stood up and had pains that felt exactly like round ligament pain. I'm only 7dpo, so like I said I'm probably crazy...I brushed it off the first time and then when it happened the second time I couldn't help but think "hmmmm...."

GL Ladies! When do you plan on testing?

I can't remember but can you have implantation 'twinge' or 'pain'? If so then maybe that's what you're feeling! ;) don't mean to feed into your symptom spotting

1 think I Ov tomorrow, I'll be testing on the 9th. Maybe 5th :haha:

I'm on cd 22. i hope i o'd this cycle.
I'm expecting af on the 2nd, so I'm thinking I'll start testing on that day.
Last time I didn't get a positive hpt until 25dpo so I don't want to start too soon. ..

I was hoping that I wouldn't symptom spot this time around but of course I am. .
I kinda feel pregnant.. Pressure and I'm constantly exhausted.

Yay I'm testing one day before u hehe

Well got not good news today, my SIL was 8 weeks pregnant, went for a scan and they said the baby stopped developing :( I'm so heartbroken for her, I'm kind of wondering if maybe it would be better if I didn't get pregnant this month. I'm sort of torn, going to speak with DH although we would like to grow our family. Ugh its never easy

Well, I wasn't going to test until AF was late, but I am just too much of a POASaholic and gave in this evening...8 dpo. I can see a very, very faint hint of something, but I'm not convinced it's a BFP. I swear I have gotten incredibly faint squinters every month!

Like you, preg_pilot, I've been trying not to symptom spot but it's hard not to!

Tonight my front teeth are super sensitive and are killing me! I did use white strips this morning, but I have used them before for many days in a row without my teeth hurting me.

Oh, so so sorry to hear about your SIL, heaveneats. It's so hard when you go through a loss. As for your own plans of TTC, I'm not sure I would put them on hold myself. This is coming from a previous LTTTCer who had an early loss. If you were to get a BFP this month or next, though, I would probably hold off on announcing the news for a few weeks to give your SIL time to heal so it's not so raw.

Well, I wasn't going to test until AF was late, but I am just too much of a POASaholic and gave in this evening...8 dpo. I can see a very, very faint hint of something, but I'm not convinced it's a BFP. I swear I have gotten incredibly faint squinters

Oh, so so sorry to hear about your SIL, heaveneats. It's so hard when you go through a loss. As for your own plans of TTC, I'm not sure I would put them on hold myself. This is coming from a previous LTTTCer who had an early loss. If you were to get a BFP this month or next, though, I would probably hold off on announcing the news for a few weeks to give your SIL time to heal so it's not so raw.

Excited this may be your bfp!!!
Yes we certainly won't be announcing it for a while if I somehow miraculously fall pg this month. I think we'd wait the 12 weeks.

This month isn't my month I just know it :( I think with previous mc and DD I had sore boobs already so I'm not hopeful

Yay I'm testing one day before u hehe

Well got not good news today, my SIL was 8 weeks pregnant, went for a scan and they said the baby stopped developing :( I'm so heartbroken for her, I'm kind of wondering if maybe it would be better if I didn't get pregnant this month. I'm sort of torn, going to speak with DH although we would like to grow our family. Ugh its never easy

Sorry about your sil... :hugs:
Personally I wouldn't wait with my own ttc. Would wait with the news though. I agree with wanting2010.

Well, I wasn't going to test until AF was late, but I am just too much of a POASaholic and gave in this evening...8 dpo. I can see a very, very faint hint of something, but I'm not convinced it's a BFP. I swear I have gotten incredibly faint squinters every month!

Like you, preg_pilot, I've been trying not to symptom spot but it's hard not to!

Tonight my front teeth are super sensitive and are killing me! I did use white strips this morning, but I have used them before for many days in a row without my teeth hurting me.

I'm most definitely symptom spotting. Trying not to hope now. Not yet.

Heaveneats, you never know! Every pregnancy is different. Fx that this is your month after all!

As for me, I took another test and it's another faint line, darker than last night's, but I'm still not convinced it's a BFP. I probably sound crazy, but I truly have had a lot of squinters the last couple of cycles and it sucks getting your hopes up for nothing! I'll post a picture as soon as my phone finishes charging. I'm using an IC brand that I've never used before so I'm not sure if they're prone to evaps and/or giving false positives or what.

Here's my test from this evening, ladies.

https://i59.tinypic.com/2hxpmp1.jpg

I'm so afraid to get my hopes up in case it's just an evil evap!

I 100% see the line! :)

Heaveneats I see a lot of ladies on bnb get their surprise bfp with no symptoms at all x

Thanks, sharn. I just hope it's not an evap! I'm thinking about taking a FRER tonight, but I should probably wait until tomorrow at least...

I agree with what you said about getting BFP with no symptoms. I didn't really have many symptoms when I first got my BFP with DS. I think it's usually a bit later that your real pregnancy symptoms kick in, anyway! Don't give up on this cycle quite yet, heaveneats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->