Finally decided to have baby number two!

I'm 4dpo, trying not to think too much about it haha!

good for you! i've just been browsing bnb, everytime i do i get more and more anxious though, i have to set a date to test, but i think i may wait until i'm actually late ugh

I'm a notorious early tester! I say I'm not going to test early this time, but I'm not 100% convinced that I will be able to wait!

haha which is also fine, its only month one for me, and i dont feel like this is my month so i think i'll be waiting

waiting for Doctor's office to get back to me. Hope to get a blood test. BFN again today, but I take a diuretic so that could be why. BBT still up.

Good luck peanut. :hugs:

I'm on CD19. supposedly 4 dpo. negative opk's still getting lighter than before.
Having af like cramps today. Not nearly as painful as normal cramps though.

sorry peanut, its never fair when your anxiously waiting for something and it doesnt go according to plan :(

so AF finally got me. CD32 and 22DPO. Longest cycle ever.

could it be TTC stress that made it so delayed?

i know when i was just doing OPK the month before TTC to see when i OV'ed it was CD 16, this month is CD 21, so i'm wondering if thats what messed me up

Sorry peanut. :hugs:

I smelled my pee yesterday and this morning for some reason (it´s neon yellow - probably due to my vitamins), and it smells sweet. Might mean I´m pregnant, might mean I´m diabetic (haven´t been so far), or might mean nothing. I´ll keep an eye on this...

Peanut :hugs: for af. Here's to a bfp this cycle xx

Preg that's a good idea. I hope it means something :) would be good if it's a pg sign :flow:

I'm so sorry, peanut. It sounds like it could have possibly been a chemical pregnancy.

Preg_pilot, here's to hoping that it's a pregnancy symptom!

I'm 5dpo and starting to get a bit antsy. I'm feeling that familiar POAS urge but trying to fight it. I'd really like to not test at all unless AF doesn't show, but I'm not sure that will happen. My birthday is Saturday and I'd love to get a birthday BFP, but I'll only be 8 dpo so I know that's too early to test and reasonably expect a positive. If I was at least 10 dpo then I'd probably go ahead and test..but I really don't want the disappointment of a BFN on my birthday!

I think average for implantation is 6-12 dpo or something like that. I have learned that I can't keep HPTs in the house or I will start testing ridiculously early, so I don't have any and told my hubby not to let me get any til at least Monday. How are you doing?

Anyone know about pulling pain? I have it lower down on my right side, its lasts for no more than a second and has been coming every 5-10min. Getting annoying,

Hi everyone. Care if I join? My LO will be two next week :shock: can't believe it. I get my birth control out today (nexplanon) and we're going to start ntnp :) I also started my period today (I believe) so that will for sure confuse me this cycle lol. I did want to take the relaxed approach and if it happens..it happens but my obsessive side is already telling me to order some IC opk's at the very least!! :haha: I know I can't temp this time bc LO still wakes up a few times a night. OH doesn't want to actively try but maybe I can talk him into opk's ONLY lol. Good luck to all and lots of baby :dust:

Welcome kissesandhugs :)

pee smells normal again. opk's have a light line again and I'm feeling exhausted today and yesterday. af due on the 2nd of August.

Hopefully the pulling pain is a good sign, heaveneats!

Good luck, kissesandhugs! I can relate to the obsessive side wanting to take over when TTC. It took me 2 years of obsessively TTC to get DS and I keep falling back into that even though I swore I would try to be more relaxed this time around. Old habits die hard I guess!

Preg_pilot, we are cycle buddies! I'm also 6 dpo. My LP has been 13 days so I expect AF on the 1st.

Okay so I'm 5dpo and I took a ovulation test for fun.... I got this result which worries me as I've already gotten a pos OPK already and tested until line was light again. Now this line is darker... What the heck? Should I BD or should I be making appt with doctor

Attachments

• IMG_20140724_233106.jpg
    IMG_20140724_233106.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79