Finally decided to have baby number two!

I took a FRER tonight and it's BFP! OMG I can't hardly believe it! Now the freaking out, worrying, etc begins! Praying for a sticky bean! I hope you ladies join me soon!

My line at 8dpo looked exactly like that with my bfp. Frer was a bfp too. Congrats!!!!!! So happy and excited for you :)

Thank you! I really didn't think it would happen naturally since I had to do fertility treatments with DS. I am just over the moon excited and scared to death too!

I took a FRER tonight and it's BFP! OMG I can't hardly believe it! Now the freaking out, worrying, etc begins! Praying for a sticky bean! I hope you ladies join me soon!

All the love In the work my dear :) congrats

How many dpo are u

Ouuu I wanna test ughhh I'm tempted to run downstairs in my office and buy a frer , should I?

I am a negative influence, heaveneats! I am a major POASaholic and always will encourage people to test, LOL. ;) I tested in the evening of 8dpo and thought I could see something, but it wasn't an obvious line. Maybe get a FRER and test in the morning??

I'm a bad influence as well :haha: I tested on 8dpo when I got my BFP. I think this may be the actual earliest someone can see anything (maybe 7dpo, not sure) sooo I'd say YES!!! lol

I did a digi and got pregnant 1-2! It feels almost too good to be true! I am so excited and nervous and worried and scared all at the same time! Fx that there will be more BFPs soon! Is there anyone else in the 2ww besides heaveneats and preg_pilot?

I read online that breast tenderness sometimes will only be In your first pregnancy but not after as your boobs have basically been stretched already. Peed 10 times so far today haha and haven't drank much, I didn't have this problem until the end of my last pregnancy though, we shall see. I may not test tonight I've talked myself out of it

I read a lot of ttc 1 ladies how their breasts feel so full in their tww. Mine feel really deflated in the tww :haha:
Heaveneats have you bought a test yet? Haha x

I'm 3 dpo.

Ugh my boobs have felt deflated since I stopped nursing DS! Are you an early tester sharn, or the type who waits for AF?

I am indeed an early tester :rofl: I'm really trying to hold out until 8dpo x

I read a lot of ttc 1 ladies how their breasts feel so full in their tww. Mine feel really deflated in the tww :haha:
Heaveneats have you bought a test yet? Haha x

I'm 3 dpo.
Yup! But just took and opk and there is no line at all so I think its safe to say this isn't my month. On just kind of wishing for AF now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->