Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

My clomid was $5.00, I was shocked!! Lol 5 bucks for help making the baby, it's free to actaully make a baby, ummm can I have one please?! It's like they're giving them away!! Lol

Amanda-congrats on the job, that's great news!!

I finally O'd...only one bd on O day at night so I doubt we caught the egg...of course I had to come unexpectedly and not during the bd fest...frig! Oh well though, at least I know I won't have to wait forever for AF if she does come!! This temping thing really is cool!

My clomid was almost 49 bucks, not covered by insurance. Boo. I took it before I went to bed. I wasn't hot during the day but I was hot while trying to sleep. It also raises your temp for a few days while on it, but it should drop again before you ovulate, so keep that in mind while taking your temps in the morning. GL!

Oh yeah, also, it lengthens your LP and should give you better post-ov progesterone levels, so for peeps who feel they have low or weak ovulation, be prepared for WAY more "symptoms" - it will def feel different if you don't normally experience progesterone effects. Not trying to shoot down hopes before they start, but want to give you a realistic idea of what to expect (you can see my normal LP about 12-13 days, on clomid last month it was 15 - what a tease!)

Rachel- good luck! Hope you get a nice pink line on the frer!

Cassidy -yay! Lots if good news for you! :) glad DH was able to bd do soon after surgery. Hope it's your month :)

Kara-hope you get lucky and do catch an egg!

AFM, didn't O :/ temp dropped to its lowest point this morning but I figured that would happen cuz last nights opk was even darker than the night before so me and DH BDed even though we were exhausted lol. Do far we've stuck to smep pretty well(though DH doesn't know it, I try not to tell him I'm on a plan to make it more fun and less pressure and just try to seduce him instead of saying we need to do this now lol) Been BDing every other night since CD7 so hoping it works FX

I am leaning towards me not ovulating. I am having more ewcm and that only happens this late in the game with anovulatory cycles. FX doctor prescribes clomid. I am super sick of these cycles.

I am a bit mad because I've lost 5lbs this month. I was hoping that would help me O :growlmad:

Frer was negative :brat: same line on my IC this morning. Thinking they're all just evaps...

FMU? Don't give up hope yet!! Xx

My bandeau baiting suit top popped off at the pool about an hour ago...as I caught my bare boob with my hand I had no choice but to yell "happy Fourth of July"!!!! Whoopsy! :)

Sonia-Once again, I am SO JEALOUS of you girls who get to take a little vacation this weekend! Have fun and enjoy that time together! :)

Nichole-Good job losing 5 lbs! I really hope you get some answers at the gyno tomorrow. Hang in there, your baby is just around the corner :) I decided to take my clomid at night bc a lot of people had said they do that. I'll see how that works out for me this time and decide if I want to keep doing that or not.

Kara-Yay for Oing! You totally could have gotten that egg! You O'd that day and the egg can live for up to 24 hours...you totally have a chance! I've heard of women not bding until the day after they O'd and they got a bfp, so you are definitely still in :) Bummer about your bathing suit top! lol

Ashlee-With that temp drop and the darker opk, you should O anytime! Keep up the bding :)

Rachel-I say give it 2 more days and test again. Give it time to increase some more. It's hard to believe those are evaps since they have color. Are those the same ones you used last month?

Amanda-When do you normally O? You could be in the middle of your lp and that could be a good sign?

AFM-Took my first clomid pill last night. Not really any side effects. I did wake up covered in sweat once and considered taking my clothes off, but fell right back to sleep lol

Julie- I took another opk this morning and its just as dark as yesterday's. I got the stick ones from walmart because all te wondfos look exactly the same to me :/. But it's looking like I'm o'ing on cd18 instead of 17 this cycle, normally I get pos OPKs cd 15&16. As soon as I got that pos opk this morning I went back to bed and woke up DH with some bd haha. Time to make a baby! Really hope that the clomid does it for you this cycle and that you can avoid the side effects!

Yeah, the wondfos can be difficult. Mine gradually get darker. The day before O it's almost the same color. The day of O the test line is darker than the control. I bought the clearblue digitals this month and will probably just use those. I hate guessing the lines lol. I hope you get your baby this month!

Negative opk last night and super negative this morning. Im thinking I would have got my positive either yesterday morning or cd12 at night. Who knows we may still be in the game or may have been too late. Wait and see game.

Rachel you test better with night pee for sure. Dont lose hope.

Ash fx for a bfp. Sounds like youve had lots of bd time so you have a great chance!!

Sonia have fun on your vaca!!

Nichole im sorry if its annov this month :( I hope your ob can get you clomid or somethin to help you o!

Julie I hope this is your month!!!

Thanks Cass, I hope so. I wasn't messing around this month. TOO many people I know have been turning up prego and at work they keep saying they're surprised I'm not yet(they know about mc cuz they're basically like family) and it's driving me nuts. I hope you and Kev BDed in time!

Yes they're the same ones I used last cycle, but they did go negative and I had my friend who was def not pregnant use one and nothing showed up....but I did get a few days of positive ICs before the frer showed positive so maybe they are just more sensitive. Or maybe I'm just looney....could be a combination of both. I'm at work today...I'll store some pee up and test when I get home. My temp went up this morning so at least that's holding steady...

If we were to conceive this cycle I would be due March 26th- day before DH's birthday :p

Rachel-Good luck with testing tonight! I'm still debating whether to wait to test this cycle.

If we were to conceive this cycle I would be due March 26th- day before DH's birthday :p
Lol Cassidy we'd be having babies at basically the same time. Based on my LMP I'd be due March 25.

If you go by my O date(which i'm assuming will be tonight) it would be March 27th

Waves- Congratulations!!

Happy 4th everyone!
AFM BFN this morning. AF is due on the 8th, so if she makes her appearance we will try opks next month. Any suggestions on what kind? where to get them?

I am truly a poas addict. Took another opk and this one looks more like it did on CD15 so I'm guessing I Oed sometime between 7am and 3pm today. Can't wait to temp in the morning lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->