Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Hey Katrina- unless you order online, I found that the cheapest and easiest OPK to use is the Answer brand, it's got 20 sticks and a preggo test included.. Pretty awesome I thought :) oh and you can get em at Walmart!

I like the cvs brand ones better than answer tbh. I found that the answer ones oils never get as dark as the cvs ones. So now I only use cvs brand. They have a box of 20 for about $22.

Rachel-Let us know when you test...I still have a good feeling for you this month :)

Ashlee-That's a good sign! That's what mine did this month too. I hope you get a big fat temp rise in the morning :)

Cassidy-If you did already O, maybe it was right before you bd'd and you'll catch it! I hope you get it this month!

All BFNs. I give up. This is exactly why I didn't want to test early.

Frer. And I used a work one this morning which are less sensitive but by now I should be positive if those were really BFPs the other day. I woke up with a massive headache today. I guess it's still early but I thought those tests looked pretty positive the other day. Oh well. Just going to wait it out...

Ooh I'm sorry Rachel, it is never fun to not know what's going on.. That happened to me last month.. AF just decided to be like 9 days late.. :x Those tests seemed very dark to me though, have you ever had evaps like that before on those tests?? Oh and also I'll try CVS opk's next month bc these cheapo answer sticks are too confusing.

P.S. I'm so glad I started temping, finally got the hang of it.. so interesting.. may be a little too obsessed over the charts..

Ugh Rachel, I'm sorry :? I hope that its just too early to tell and you get a nice solid bfp

Well, I'm pretty disappointed with this mornings temp after me huge temp drop, positive OPKs and tons on ewcm from yesterday. I was hoping or a nice big spike but only went from 97.35 to 97.54. Hoping its just a slow rise. Would be extremely disappointed if I was annovulatory this month

Frer. And I used a work one this morning which are less sensitive but by now I should be positive if those were really BFPs the other day. I woke up with a massive headache today. I guess it's still early but I thought those tests looked pretty positive the other day. Oh well. Just going to wait it out...

:/ I know I saw lines on my ICs (not as strong as yours but still) and I had 2 negative FRERs so I waited a couple more days and tested with FRER again and finally saw a faint line. Even the lines on my ICs looked like evaps and I didn't get actual, serious lines until 14dpo so hopefully that's just the case with you.

Waves- Aren't you just the happiest girl alive?!?! How are things? Doc? Family? Will you tell the girls or wait a while? Lol sorry, just so excited, wish I was as lucky as you!! :/

Waves- Aren't you just the happiest girl alive?!?! How are things? Doc? Family? Will you tell the girls or wait a while? Lol sorry, just so excited, wish I was as lucky as you!! :/

Hahah no need to apologize, I don't mind talking about it at all!

I'm ridiculously happy/excited but also terrified since last cycle ended in a chemical pregnancy. However, I've been testing still and my lines are getting darker but they didn't last month so I'm taking that as a good sign. I also had the RHOgam shot (or anti d injection, whatever y'all call it) when I had the chemical last month so I'm hoping that's what keeps this pregnancy going.

I've told a few close friends who I know will keep it secret. One of them I just told last night because she announced on her & her husband's 7 year wedding anniversary that they're expecting #5 and they're due just two weeks before me. She & I were pregnant with our firsts together, due just a day apart but we both went early & had them 3 days apart lol. So it's exciting to be pregnant together again. We don't plan on going public until 12 weeks because our families are going to give us so so SO much grief because of our current financial situation but I know we'll be okay & I know things will work out so I'm not worried. Our families will still give us crap for it so we want to put that off as long as we can lol. Hannah's too little to understand it yet so when we tell her doesn't matter. Autumn's going on 8 years old and will figure it out before we know it but I also worry she'll tell my parents so I'm not sure what to do there. I want to tell her personally, just me and her, because I know she will have jealous tendencies and I want to take her to my first ultrasound but we'll see. Like I said, I'm worried she'll spill the beans to family before we're ready.

I'm calling my doc today to ask for my progesterone levels already (still haven't heard back but since yesterday was a holiday, I guess that's to be expected) & to ask for an appointment. They'll try to schedule me for when I'm 8 weeks pregnant but I'm going to ask to get in sooner because of my history. When I made my first appointment for my pregnancy with Hannah, they said to schedule it for when I was 8 weeks along but I said "Does it make a difference if I had a chemical last month & a miscarriage a few years ago?" and they wanted to get me in the next week lol. I couldn't because of my work schedule so I went in at 6 weeks for questions and bloodwork & then had my first scan at 7 weeks so I'm hoping for something similar this time around.

Physically I feel just fine. More gassy. SUPER bloated. Boobs ache more often than not but so far that's it. I remember with Hannah, symptoms hit me full-force around 5/6 weeks so there's still time.

LOL yes ENJOY YOUR FOOD NOW.. because, at least for me up until 16 weeks, I was so so so sick!! But oh I can't wait for it again. Bet you're excited for that scan, I remember I just broke down and cried when I first saw that little bean was safe and sound in Mama's belly! And I totally get what you mean about family, they were the same when I was pregnant and keep saying "Hope you guys are waiting YEARS to try again.." She thinks we should be millionaires before we have children.. I think we'll be just fine.. but HA! Yeah right, I'm married and I can do what I want.. Take THAT mother in law !!! :)finger: lol!) Haha (she's a classic take over everything, tellin' it like it is MIL, also MY BOSS...lol)

Awh but good luck to you, and keep me updated- I live in Ohio too and maybe, just maybe, I could be a bump buddy too!!! Haha I'd be due March 30th ;)

Rachel-I'm sorry...I don't trust those ics. Wait a few days and see if AF shows. If not test with a FRER. I really hope this is it for you :hugs:

Ashlee-It definitely could just be a slow rise, give it a few more days.

Waves and Morgan-I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!! My mother-in-law thinks we need to be rich to have kids. When our basement flooded in May, we had one quote to fix it at $3600. She asked if we had that and we told her no, but we'd be fine. She was like, "But you plan on having kids?" Really?! Who says you have to have $3600 in savings to have a baby? What's funny is that we both have full time salaried jobs, health insurance, a house, cars, we pay bills (not always on time, but they get paid eventually lol)...really? We need more than that for a baby? There are people in this world who have almost nothing and they have healthy happy babies. Sure, it's better not to have a baby if you are seriously dirt poor...but there are not requirements to have babies and I'm positive all of us will be just fine! lol

Exactly Julie.. I always just say to them- Uuuhhh for the first 6 months I'm pretty sure my baby will need nothing but my love and my boob.. both of which are free!! Haha.

Hi girlies - Julie, Waves and Morgan - When we had Danny we were so broke it was absurd. But we totally made it! We always had food, a clean home, clean clothes and Danny was fed and had medical care, and always had clean diapers, and we both had/have full time jobs.
Julie - There is no way we could have had $3600 in savings. We don't even have that now! But things happen! Home repairs, vet bills, car repairs, dental bills... it never ends. But you make it work. You just do. Rich people are not the only ones who should be so priveleged to have kids. Give me a break.

Lol So true! Although we like to have all these fancy tools and gadgets for babies, we don't necessarily NEED all of them. I posted a thing on my fb the other day comparing a hippie type mom to other moms and the cost was so much less bc they do co-sleeping, cloth diapers, slings instead of swings and bouncy chairs, their food instead of baby food, etc. I still don't know what kind of mom I'll be for sure, but it definitely makes you think about what your baby really needs, what's really important. I think we can all agree that love is the #1 thing and possibly the milk too lol

Agreed Emily! So true!

Our biggest struggle is that OH is out of a job right now but I know that won't last forever. As long as my kids have a roof over their head, food in their bellies and clothes on their backs, they'll be okay. We're looking to move back in with either my parents or his brother's step-mom's house until we get back on our feet. But that will only be temporary. He's actually looking into getting his GED, taking a semester of college for a short-term certificate (like EMT) and then joining the Army.

But there are so many ways to save costs on a baby and this isn't our first so we still have lots of the "extras" we couldn't afford right now. We have a crib, monitors, car seats, stroller, etc. I love shopping at the Salvation Army so that saves a ton of money too. I know we'll be okay but our families don't look at it the same way since we've had to borrow money from them recently. However, I know my kids will be cared for, loved, happy & healthy... not living on the street and that's all that matters :)

Good morning ladies! I had a fun 4th of July and I am proud to say, I did well on my food! Usually I lose my mind during the holidays and indulge indulge indulge. I had some chips and had a few pieces of kettle corn but that's it. :D I turned down so many goodies. Oh wait, I did split some ice cream with my husband. I had to indulge a little bit and it was hot outside :haha:

Few more hours and I go to the doctors and I am nervous. Doctors always bring out the scared side in me. Especially after DH's diagnosis. I am always scared they are going to give me really bad news. I do want answers though so I know I need to go through with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->