Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Mikes hard blood orange, lakeside...freakin yummmm!!

Officially on vacation girls! Cheers!

Rachel i c those lines girl...no tweeking or tilting required :)

Waves soo happy for ya....congrats on your beautiful bfp...

SO happy for Alissa ....thanks for sharing the news mirolee :hugs:

Julie i did tell my dr abt my not oing...we did a prog and endorsed it too...tht y im waiting for either af to come on her own by the 15th or ill go on provera and get my dosage right next mth ... :flower:

Cassidy how is DH doin hun??

Lol. I just remembered I have to get some food for work tomorrow since its the 4th...which means I have to enter a store...you may get your wish. But, I'm going to try to be strong

LOL... I am such a hypocrite, cuz I made you guys wait until 17 DPO. :haha:

Mikes hard blood orange, lakeside...freakin yummmm!!

Officially on vacation girls! Cheers!
YUM! I miss mikes so badly, have one for me please :)

Rachel i c those lines girl...no tweeking or tilting required :)

SO happy for Alissa ....thanks for sharing the news mirolee :hugs:

Julie i did tell my dr abt my not oing...we did a prog and endorsed it too...tht y im waiting for either af to come on her own by the 15th or ill go on provera and get my dosage right next mth ... :flower:

Cassidy how is DH doin hun??
I hope AF comes on her own! Provera made me feel yucky :(

Cassidy, I second that, how is DH? When do you get results?

Lol. I just remembered I have to get some food for work tomorrow since its the 4th...which means I have to enter a store...you may get your wish. But, I'm going to try to be strong
:)

Happy (early) 4th everyone!

Congrats waves!!

I still don't know if I o'd. I am leaning towards no though. I hope my my ob/gyn prescribes clomid for me. Maybe something to jump start af too because if this IS another anovulatory cycle, I don't want to wait another 45-60 days to start.

Nichole now tht u r with an ob/gyn y dont u ask him/her for both...usually they will do some bloodwork to confirm o or no o and will then prescribe...id say dont wait for them to ask u...u go ahead and ask and c wat they say...mayb u can give them a call and ask for a prog blood test as u r already at cd25...its a gud time to ask for the testing :thumbup:

OOOOH Kara have fun and enjoy yourself!! Haha DH has long island iced tea waiting for me when I get off! :)
Hows everything with you?! If I were you I'd just forget about it all for the stay ;)

Amanda- ...psssst I'm excited for you next week ;)

Nichole now tht u r with an ob/gyn y dont u ask him/her for both...usually they will do some bloodwork to confirm o or no o and will then prescribe...id say dont wait for them to ask u...u go ahead and ask and c wat they say...mayb u can give them a call and ask for a prog blood test as u r already at cd25...its a gud time to ask for the testing :thumbup:

I was going to bring it up and maybe bring up PCOS too. Since this is my first time going to an actual ob/gyn, I don't really know the protocol.

Part of me does want to wait and lose some weight to see if that helps. The no cost aspect of that is appealing since dh and I just bought a car. Plus we are still paying off his cancer bills. BUT I really don't want to wait longer.

OOOOH Kara have fun and enjoy yourself!! Haha DH has long island iced tea waiting for me when I get off! :)
Hows everything with you?! If I were you I'd just forget about it all for the stay ;)

Amanda- ...psssst I'm excited for you next week ;)

yum! that's one of my favorite drinks too! (can you tell that i love a good cocktail?)

Excited for me? or Waves? we have the same name :)

Haha I know, I usually just call her Waves though to make it easy.. but I mean you! Your test days are coming up aren't they? I just saw 5DPO today and even though you're NTNP, you still may be just as lucky as the other ladies next week :)

Oh, thank you :) I hope so, but I'll be just fine if we don't get a bfp this cycle.

I can't see tickers on my work computer, so i really had no idea how many dpo I am until now, hahaha. I am going to try my best to wait to test until AF is late. I have no symptoms right now and I'm not symptom spotting. We have so many other things going on, I don't know if I can handle the stress of testing early and bfn's.

We are leaving tonight after work to go camping in Tahoe with his family for the 4th, and i am SO EXCITED! I get to spend the next 4 days doing nothing but lounging on the beach in my swim suit! We are coming back earlier than everyone else on Saturday, so we can go rafting with my family on the Russian River on Sunday! Its going to be a super fun weekend and a good distraction from all the craziness recently.

Yaaaay Waves!!!

Rachel I still see lines on both of your tests, just fainter this morning- which remember, you test better with night-time pee! FX for you!

YAAAAY for Over!!!!!!! <3

Hoping to see a lot more BFPs from all of you lovely ladies this month! Start of a really great month I can feel it!

AFM, DH is feeling pretty good. His back still kills him and his neck is bugging the crap out of him (he has bandages over it lol). He goes in for his post-op appointment here in about 4 hours so hopefully we'll know a little more as to what's going on. Thanks for thinking of us ladies!

Cassidy- thinking about you and DH! GL!!

Alan Jackson / Jimmy Buffet 5:00 somewhere is playing on my radio right now.... makes me think of you ladies!!!! Drink one for me please! I bought non-alcoholic beer for tomorrow.... BORING!

Haha Nikki, eww. Beer is gross to me, can't imagine it without alcohol! Sounds almost as pointless as decaf!! Lol ;)

Cassidy- hope Kev's post op is all good news!

AFM, really hoping I did O. Feeling nauseous today which would be a good sign if I did. I got really nauseous for a week after O the cycle we got our last BFP. My body is super sensitive to high progesterone :/

I called my doc office. My OB isn't in until Friday. They still haven't gotten my results in. I told the girl who called me back how high it was but she didn't seem to know what it meant lol. So we'll see. She said they'll fax me an order for a beta on Friday if I want which will be perfect bc I'll be working and can get my results back right away. All depending on if I get a stronger line. I'm not going to ask for a beta unless that happens. I'm just worried that this is going to follow the same trend as last month. Grrrr I hate waiting.

Wow two BFP's, I am so excited.. Rachel and Waves- Say something!!! I'm not even joking I saw your tests before I went to bed lastnight and could notttt stopppp thinking about em! It's just so real!! Woohoo ladies!!! How do you feel and whatnot?!

Don't be afraid to get excited either, everybody always does that. It's the most wonderful secret you can keep and no matter what happens, something went right for ya'll!!!
And Waves- WHAT's GOING ON? Did you tell OH?!?! What'd he say? Do you feel like skipping everywhere?!?! Lol that FRER got me excited, haven't seen one that looks like that since MINE!!
Good luck girlie- I'm super stoked for you.

Thanks so much dear :) OH & the kids came home last night (they were in PA from Saturday until last night) and asked if I'd tested yet. I said I got a really faint line but I'd recheck in the morning. So when I tested with my FRER this morning I woke him up to show him. At first he didn't see the second line lol. He's excited though. He said with all the losses we've had, this one should stick. I hope so! I'm excited. My boobs are a little sore and I'm super duper bloated, having some twinges/light cramps, was nauseous this morning but so far so good.

Waves and Rachel, YAAAAY! I am so excited for you both. Congrats!! Waves, have you called your dr? that is an unmistakable BFP!

Thanks! I did, I called this morning :)

Thank you :)

Okay so I called my doctor's office when they opened this morning. I mentioned checking both my HCG levels and progesterone, they put the orders in and I went up there on my lunch break. She only ordered my progesterone levels though and not my hcg. I was bummed but oh well. We'll see how things go, still waiting to hear back from them with my progesterone levels - hopefully tomorrow.

Took a test when I came home to compare and the line was definitely darker :)

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/3_zpsdb12e79f.jpg

Waves, that is one unmistakable BFP and it got a whole lot darker reallllly quickly! wooohooo!

yaay amanda defly darker....so happy for u ..... stick lil bean stick :awww:

Thanks ladies! I tested after work after holding roughly 9 hours so it had better be darker lol! I'm so bloated it hurts. My intestines are all gurgly which hurts and I'm beyond gassy lol. All good signs though. I remember with my last pregnancy (in 2012) I didn't test until AF was a week late & I remember commenting that it's as if my body was waiting for that bfp to kick the symptoms into high gear so maybe in another week they'll hit me full force lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->