Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

off topic, but I am so excited that I can't help but share. The agency I work for starts the majority of their new hires as temps, basically as a trial period. In order to become permanent, you have to go through another interview and then wait wait wait for the decision. I just got a call from HR saying that I made permanent! I am SO EXCITED! The waiting period was really tedious! I automatically get 3 weeks vacation, along with all sorts of other benefits. Perfect way to end off a really long stressful week! (also the perfecto time to get preggo, now that i have amazing job security)

Yay Amanda! So glad you got some good news!!

So he got the bandages taken off at the post-op and his surgical site looks great! I think there will be really minimal scarring :) The doctor said when doing the surgery he thought his lymph node looked 'grainular' and that he thinks he may have like a 'cousin' of tuberculosis. Idk they ran the biopsy to test for cancer and then like 4 other cultures on it so hopefully we'll finally be getting some answers. He said different tests take different times, anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks for results so we'll probably be randomly getting results from different cultures throughout the next 1.5 months.

Amanda- Awesome news! Congrats!

Rachel- I definitely still see a line. Have you tried a FRER? Or just a different brand test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
I caved and bought a box of frer....I don't have to pee right now though...just peed 30 min ago

Thanks. Maybe I'll use one in the am...

Cassidy, I hope it all comes back benign. What do they mean "a cousin" of TB? Did they say a name?

Some type of mycobacterium I think. Fx for a bfp on the frer

Yay Alissa! I hope you see some great numbers from todays test!

Ashlee-I hope that temp keeps going up! I think it looks like you've O'd too. Suzy hasn't done a very good job so far, but this is supposed to be the month for Rachel, you and myself to see bfps...she may have gotten one right so far! lol

Kara-Enjoy your vacation! I hope that temp stays up, but try not to stress over it. Take this time to relax :)

Sonia-I'm glad you and the doc have a plan going! How long do you have to wait for AF before doing provera?

Nichole-I agree with Sonia, don't wait for them to mention it, ask for it! You've been trying long enough and you are tracking your cycles and know your body better than they do. I would make it clear that you are ready for the next step. I would bring up your concern about PCOS too. When is your apt again? I'm excited for you to talk to the gyno :) Do you have insurance? My clomid only cost around $8 or $9. I've heard of some people's being even a little cheaper. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to try and lose weight to help but being impatient! I know I could probably even mine out more if I really stuck to eating healthy and exercising regularly, but I'm impatient and I want my baby now! lol

Amanda-I am so jealous of all you girls getting to take vacations! I would love to go to the lake/float! Unfortunately DW works all week :( Congrats on the job! Such good news! I know that must be a big weight off your shoulders :)

Cassidy-I'm glad everything is looking good! I'll be impatiently awaiting the results with you...

Waves-That is a nice line on tonight's FRER! Congrats!

AFM-Getting ready to take my first clomid pill...

WOOHOO!!! Just got some SUCCESFUL BD time in. Lol. I'm one happy girl right now. :p

BUT I haven't been taking OPKs this cycle so I have noooooo clue whether i've already O'd or what. I've O'd anywhere from CD11 to CD16 so who knows really. Hopefully we might have a chance! I'm gonna take an OPK tonight and see how it looks.

My clomid cost $1.20 lol. Almost broke the bank...

Yay Cassidy! I hope you haven't O'd yet.

Julie - get ready for some hot flashes!! I'm excited for your clomid cycle!

Yay Cassidy! Get it girl! What cd are you today? I hope you haven't O'd yet :)

Dang Rachel, that's cheap! I'm secretly hoping I can avoid the hot flashes, but I doubt I'll get that lucky! lol

So he got the bandages taken off at the post-op and his surgical site looks great! I think there will be really minimal scarring :) The doctor said when doing the surgery he thought his lymph node looked 'grainular' and that he thinks he may have like a 'cousin' of tuberculosis. Idk they ran the biopsy to test for cancer and then like 4 other cultures on it so hopefully we'll finally be getting some answers. He said different tests take different times, anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks for results so we'll probably be randomly getting results from different cultures throughout the next 1.5 months.

2-6 weeks?! That's crazy. We had DH's test results on on the crazy crap they tested for within a week.

Nichole-I agree with Sonia, don't wait for them to mention it, ask for it! You've been trying long enough and you are tracking your cycles and know your body better than they do. I would make it clear that you are ready for the next step. I would bring up your concern about PCOS too. When is your apt again? I'm excited for you to talk to the gyno :) Do you have insurance? My clomid only cost around $8 or $9. I've heard of some people's being even a little cheaper. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to try and lose weight to help but being impatient! I know I could probably even mine out more if I really stuck to eating healthy and exercising regularly, but I'm impatient and I want my baby now! lol

My appointment is Friday at 1:45pm pst. I have kaiser insurance so hopefully clomid wont be too bad. 8-9 bucks isnt bad at all. I plan on going in there, say we've been trying a long time, I have anovulatory cycles and wanted to talk about clomid. I'm nervous and excited about this appointment.

For those who on clomid, around what time in the day did you take it?

CD13 for me today. I just took an OPK will check on it in a few minutes and i'll continue testing until CD17 to see if I get a positive.

cassidy waiting for your opk results and then im off for the weekend...we r goin to bend and sunriver for the next 3 days...yaaay...lost of sweet loving gonna happen :happydance:
happy long weekend everyone :)

For those who on clomid, around what time in the day did you take it?

I took it first thing in the morning with breakfast but ive heard alot of ppl taking it before goin to bed...i dont think there any particuar time to take it as long as u maintain and routine and take it the same time everyday :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->