Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Nichole - hope those cramps turn into the reall deal...:haha:

Ashlee....i cant wait to c your test...

Kara - im sorry your so bummed today...i know how bad one of those days cane feel...but id say keep testing and like mommy said u may just get the one definite positive :flower:

Msbee - glad u figured out your chart....those can totally b consuming and confusing :thumbup:

AFM - Called my dr abt my clomid for this cycle and spoke to him abt how the 50 mg didnt work last time and uped my dose to 100 mg this time...feelling really gud abt this and kinda feeling gud about this cycle...its getting there ladies :flower:

Nichole, a beta is a quantitative blood hcg, it gives you the amount of hcg in your blood, versus a yes or no (qualitative). Any sign of AF?

Disney, so sorry :hugs: we've all been there and know that frustration all too well. I really hope you O'd and simply didn't catch it on a test.

Ash, Given how late AF is, i really think you're preggo! Can't wait to see your tests!

Yay for Bd'ing, Morgan!

AFM, I am EXHAUSTED. Like holy cow can barely hold my eyes open. I was SO nauseous last night it was terrible, I couldn't sleep! I had a blood draw this am, we will see what the results say. I'm pretty sure its negative and I'm just fighting off a cold. The weird thing is that I have a "full" sensation in my abdomen/uterus.
Thanks, if I'm not preggo then I don't know what the heck is going on. My temps have stayed high for over a week now. Hoping that testing on Thursday will give me a bfp. Hope that your betas give you some idea of what's going on with you.

Cassidy- I think its a girl... but well see on Friday!

LOVE seeing those rings! SOOOO pretty!

Julie- thanks for the support!

Ashlee- I hope you get answers soon.

Attached is my ring, that currently DOESN'T fit my fat preggo fingers.

As for the car.... it totally doesn't work right now ... as soon as we get it running we are headed to a dealership to sell it for whatever we can get for it! I talked directly with the tech that worked on my car (while managers weren't around) and it sounded like he never ever even was told what was really wrong with the car and he never would have come to the conclusion that the service manager told us unless he ran more tests on it....
Thanks, me too! So exciting about seeing the gender! Sucky about the car though :(. At least you have the US to look forward to and balance out the annoying car troubles.

Soooo....As I sit here looking at my chart and thinking about it, I had to recalculate. I was still taking my temp at the same time, but the time here is 3hrs ahead of where I was so in reality I was really taking it at 2am, so I did my calculations and now I realize I did in fact o....This stupid time difference.

Glad you were able to figure out what was wrong with your chart! It's always so frustrating not knowing whats going on.

Kara - im sorry your so bummed today...i know how bad one of those days cane feel...but id say keep testing and like mommy said u may just get the one definite positive :flower:

Msbee - glad u figured out your chart....those can totally b consuming and confusing :thumbup:

AFM - Called my dr abt my clomid for this cycle and spoke to him abt how the 50 mg didnt work last time and uped my dose to 100 mg this time...feelling really gud abt this and kinda feeling gud about this cycle...its getting there ladies :flower:

Me either, Thursday just won't come soon enough lol

Me either, Thursday just won't come soon enough lol

yaaa ...if im getting so impatient abt u then i cant imagine wats goin on with u....kudos of being so patient and holding off testing tho...wow

There is a part of me loving this long cycle because I always get the WORST cramps during AF. I hate having to deal with that but I just remind myself... clomid time!

Found this interesting article
https://genderdreaming.com/forum/tr...-how-long-sperm-can-live-fallopian-tubes.html

SHe's studying how long sperm can actually live in women's tubes and its a lot longer than what people usually say. Of course, it actually has to make it the tubes first...

"So far, they have found that sugars and proteins made by the tubal cells actually protect sperm from any breakdown or DNA damage during coculture. In fact, contact of sperm with the tubal cells allows sperm to live longer and maintain normal function two to three times longer than sperm in salt solutions in the laboratory.

“The Fallopian tube is not just a passive ‘pipe’ where sperm and eggs meet,” says Ellington. “Fallopian tube cells make a whole new set of products when sperm attach to them, and these products protect sperm and allow them to live at the internal body temperature of the woman, as opposed to living in the scrotum of men, while they wait for an egg to appear.”

reading my horoscope. sure failed me. there was no pregnancy on july 8th :( :
Though this sounds like cloudy cosmic weather for what you hoped would be a free-and-breezy summer, here’s the good news: optimistic Jupiter is newly in Cancer, your fourth house of home and roots, so a lot of the excitement in the coming year WILL take place in more of a personal sphere…not your usual, active M.O., but you could certainly come to enjoy this grounding influence, as you find more expansion and freedom within domestic matters. On July 8, the new moon in Cancer could bring a crystallizing life event, such a pregnancy or a change of residence. Since the fourth house rules our personal foundations, this is an excellent day to set a positive intention around anything you hold near and dear to your fiery heart.

ETA: Given my insanely long cycle this past month, If my LP stayed the same, I would have O'd on July 8th. Weird!!!

Hey what horoscope is that? I love to read mine (Scorpio!!!! ;)) and I really like what that one says..

Lol oxymoron- Give me the horoscope I like the best. Hehe aren't I something?!?

Hey what horoscope is that? I love to read mine (Scorpio!!!! ;)) and I really like what that one says..

Lol oxymoron- Give me the horoscope I like the best. Hehe aren't I something?!?

haha, I am an aries :)

Here is yours:
https://www.elle.com/horoscopes/daily/scorpio-daily-horoscope

Our bodies are such weird, amazing things!! Interesting article, Ashlee!!
I thought it was kinda cool.

Though this sounds like cloudy cosmic weather for what you hoped would be a free-and-breezy summer, here’s the good news: optimistic Jupiter is newly in Cancer, your fourth house of home and roots, so a lot of the excitement in the coming year WILL take place in more of a personal sphere…not your usual, active M.O., but you could certainly come to enjoy this grounding influence, as you find more expansion and freedom within domestic matters. On July 8, the new moon in Cancer could bring a crystallizing life event, such a pregnancy or a change of residence. Since the fourth house rules our personal foundations, this is an excellent day to set a positive intention around anything you hold near and dear to your fiery heart.

ETA: Given my insanely long cycle this past month, If my LP stayed the same, I would have O'd on July 8th. Weird!!!
That is crazy!

AFM, my cousin is officially in labor and I get a minute by minute update because my family is group texting about it. To pour salt on the wound, my uncle who live in the bay area asked if I was still prego, apparently no one gave him the memo about my miscarriage :( Oh and he's the one who's wife is pregnant again already :? fml sometimes. If I hadn't miscarried I'd be in my 19th week and probably know the gender by now :( boo. Pity party over here

Found this interesting article
https://genderdreaming.com/forum/tr...-how-long-sperm-can-live-fallopian-tubes.html

SHe's studying how long sperm can actually live in women's tubes and its a lot longer than what people usually say. Of course, it actually has to make it the tubes first...

"So far, they have found that sugars and proteins made by the tubal cells actually protect sperm from any breakdown or DNA damage during coculture. In fact, contact of sperm with the tubal cells allows sperm to live longer and maintain normal function two to three times longer than sperm in salt solutions in the laboratory.

“The Fallopian tube is not just a passive ‘pipe’ where sperm and eggs meet,” says Ellington. “Fallopian tube cells make a whole new set of products when sperm attach to them, and these products protect sperm and allow them to live at the internal body temperature of the woman, as opposed to living in the scrotum of men, while they wait for an egg to appear.”

how neat!! thanks for sharing.

Here is yours:

Haha always right on!! Thanks Amanda :)

P.s. I imagine you as a such a couture girl.. Your babies are going to be so adorable, I just know it ;)

Ashlee- I feel you. Sunny days make me miss Jaxon and make me day dream of things I could do with him in the sunshine. It's horrible and makes nice things suck for me. Here for all ya babez, trust me I know hurt!!!

I'm sorry you are having a hard time :hugs: It's hard to stay strong and positive all the time.

Here is yours:

Haha always right on!! Thanks Amanda :)

P.s. I imagine you as a such a couture girl.. Your babies are going to be so adorable, I just know it ;)

hahah, you're welcome. Thank you, that's so funny, pretty fitting for me actually! I grew up, and still live in a very affluent area, which kind of in turn leads to being very "couture". I say that in the most non-condescending way, I don't want to sound like a privileged b*tch.

Having a really hard day and I don't know why. I can't pin point it and its hard. Ive been on the verge of tears all day and really mopey. I hope it goes away, ha.

Our bodies are such weird, amazing things!! Interesting article, Ashlee!!
I thought it was kinda cool.

That is crazy!

AFM, my cousin is officially in labor and I get a minute by minute update because my family is group texting about it. To pour salt on the wound, my uncle who live in the bay area asked if I was still prego, apparently no one gave him the memo about my miscarriage :( Oh and he's the one who's wife is pregnant again already :? fml sometimes. If I hadn't miscarried I'd be in my 19th week and probably know the gender by now :( boo. Pity party over here

I'm so sorry. Totally having a pity party over here too. I think there is something in the air. Keep your head up, you will get your rainbow baby soon! I just found out that three close friends of OH's are preggo. It kind of kills me everytime. At least all of these people are really nice, and they aren't flaunting it. They're genuinely happy and all of their pregnancies were planned.

Terrible af cramping goin on here...bad backache....uggghhh feeling sick yet so happy :dohh:

I really do think it's something in the air today-what a crap mood and crap day! Ready for tomorrow! Ugh

This whole fake ovulation hit would be easier if I didn't have the symptoms too with the bloating and bachache, bitchy attitude, cramps etc. WTF. And I just held for 5 hours for my opk and then forgot to look at it so of course it was dry and darker then it probably would have been. Frigggggggg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->