Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

It's just a group pity party on here today lol.

Oh wine would be lovely. I have a headache and sore throat that would be so relaxing!

I have zero problem buying my rediculous amount of OPKs and HPTs but I just went to buy my pre-seed and couldn't look the male cashier in the face lol!! "Oh yea, there's my sperm friendly lube bc my husband and I are screwing like rabbits and my vajay is getting angry!!!" OY!!

That being said, got it home, used it, loved it!! Even hubby was like ooooh, that's neat!! LOL

Sonia-Yay for being on the same cycle! AF isn't being too mean to me today though...It's funny we are the same cycle day and both 100mg clomid this month. What days are you taking your's? I'm 5-9.

Speaking of depressing moods...I don't know how many of you remember me talking about my boss a few months ago, but in summary she has always kind of picked on me. A male coworker and myself were hired at the same time, she would get after me for not having lesson plans or for not teaching what she thought I should be teaching. Meanwhile he was next door playing random movies that had nothing to do with any lessons and did not have any lesson plans either, but never in trouble (we are good friends, so he would have told me). Anyway, she also made some unprofessional comments about my sexual orientation and asked some inappropriate questions. So, I've had several meetings with HR about her. There was a big lawsuit against the school/her bc of her letting security guards handcuff a student with autism. She was asked to leave our school and was moved to a different school in the district. She is also on an improvement plan bc of how she has treated other teachers.
So, she was moved, I was feeling better about this year. I get an email from her yesterday telling me I've been reassigned to her school....what the hell??? They are feeding me some bs about no one was qualified for the position, they think I'll be good for it...I don't understand how they can do that. I don't even care that I'm being moved, I just do NOT want to work under her. The only up side to it is that she's on thin ice and it's her last year bc she's retiring. Either she'll be nice and stay off my back or she could be a bitch bc she knows she's almost done and she hates me already. Ugh.

Speaking of wine, I pretty much drank the whole bottle of moscato I had last night...by myself lol It was so delicious! I made DW watch a scary movie with me while I drank...it was pretty funny!

Sonia-Yay for being on the same cycle! AF isn't being too mean to me today though...It's funny we are the same cycle day and both 100mg clomid this month. What days are you taking your's? I'm 5-9.

Speaking of depressing moods...I don't know how many of you remember me talking about my boss a few months ago, but in summary she has always kind of picked on me. A male coworker and myself were hired at the same time, she would get after me for not having lesson plans or for not teaching what she thought I should be teaching. Meanwhile he was next door playing random movies that had nothing to do with any lessons and did not have any lesson plans either, but never in trouble (we are good friends, so he would have told me). Anyway, she also made some unprofessional comments about my sexual orientation and asked some inappropriate questions. So, I've had several meetings with HR about her. There was a big lawsuit against the school/her bc of her letting security guards handcuff a student with autism. She was asked to leave our school and was moved to a different school in the district. She is also on an improvement plan bc of how she has treated other teachers.
So, she was moved, I was feeling better about this year. I get an email from her yesterday telling me I've been reassigned to her school....what the hell??? They are feeding me some bs about no one was qualified for the position, they think I'll be good for it...I don't understand how they can do that. I don't even care that I'm being moved, I just do NOT want to work under her. The only up side to it is that she's on thin ice and it's her last year bc she's retiring. Either she'll be nice and stay off my back or she could be a bitch bc she knows she's almost done and she hates me already. Ugh.

Speaking of wine, I pretty much drank the whole bottle of moscato I had last night...by myself lol It was so delicious! I made DW watch a scary movie with me while I drank...it was pretty funny!

That is ridiculous! I can't believe that one she still has a job in the district and for two why would they move you to her school. I also am mad that she let them handcuffed a kid with autism, that is inexcusable!

Geez Julie, that sucks I'm sorry!! Hopefully she's not awful to you and at least it's her last year!! There's nothing you can do? Like they can just tell you you've been "re-assigned" without asking you first?? All my Gfs are teachers and I never really get all the rules!!

Amanda... I have clearly missed something. I've been reading on my phone since I've felt too sick to get on my computer so it's hard to catch up on every post so I'm sure I've missed it but you got an HCG test? I thought AF came the other day or some day last week?

Either way, GOOD LUCK! When do you get the results, tomorrow?

Amanda... I have clearly missed something. I've been reading on my phone since I've felt too sick to get on my computer so it's hard to catch up on every post so I'm sure I've missed it but you got an HCG test? I thought AF came the other day or some day last week?

AF came for two days and it was a really mellow AF. I had one day of a medium flow (not even enough to warrant a normal sized tampon), and then a day of spotting. I have been really sick since. My boobs are sore and tingly, nauseous, and dull cramping. I asked my good friend who is a fertility acupuncturist what her thoughts were given how crazy my cycle was, etc, and she replied with "GO GET A BLOOD TEST. DOCTORS ORDERS! NOW!" So, I did :) I wont be surprised if its negative, but it would be nice to rule it out, and it will change how we go about this cycle working with the herbs/acupuncture.

I get results tomorrow or Thursday, depending on how quickly the lab is processing them..

AF came for two days and it was a really mellow AF. I had one day of a medium flow (not even enough to warrant a normal sized tampon), and then a day of spotting. I have been really sick since. My boobs are sore and tingly, nauseous, and dull cramping. I asked my good friend who is a fertility acupuncturist what her thoughts were given how crazy my cycle was, etc, and she replied with "GO GET A BLOOD TEST. DOCTORS ORDERS! NOW!" So, I did :) I wont be surprised if its negative, but it would be nice to rule it out, and it will change how we go about this cycle working with the herbs/acupuncture.

I get results tomorrow or Thursday, depending on how quickly the lab is processing them..

I hope you get your results tomorrow! FX for you!

I hope you get your results tomorrow! FX for you!

Thanks! I don't think it will be pos, but i am curious for sure.

Can't wait to see your results Amanda! I'm curious too! lol

I think I might test tomorrow...I could wait till Thursday but I don't really want to lol. It's been 3 days since I've POAS, that's actually pretty good

That is ridiculous! I can't believe that one she still has a job in the district and for two why would they move you to her school. I also am mad that she let them handcuffed a kid with autism, that is inexcusable!

Geez Julie, that sucks I'm sorry!! Hopefully she's not awful to you and at least it's her last year!! There's nothing you can do? Like they can just tell you you've been "re-assigned" without asking you first?? All my Gfs are teachers and I never really get all the rules!!

Yeah, we were all in shock that she was ever allowed back in the school. She's been known to throw around the race card before to get her way, so they may have been scared about that.
Unfortunately in our district they can move you anywhere, anytime. Since I'm not tenured, I really get the shaft when it comes to things like that. With our district, we have the special ed district with a few spec ed only schools. Then we have "partner districts" like where I work. I'm employed by the special district, but I work in the partner district. We have people all over the county, so it's common for lots of movement to take place unfortunately. I just don't know why after so many convos with the higher ups and with hr, that they would want to put me back with her. I feel like it's some kind of cruel joke.

I did officially apply for grad school today, so yay for that!

Amanda-I'll be anxiously awaiting your results...

Can't wait to see your results Amanda! I'm curious too! lol

I think I might test tomorrow...I could wait till Thursday but I don't really want to lol. It's been 3 days since I've POAS, that's actually pretty good
I'm so anxious to see your tests! 3 days is a really good amount of time to wait!!

Yeah, we were all in shock that she was ever allowed back in the school. She's been known to throw around the race card before to get her way, so they may have been scared about that.
Unfortunately in our district they can move you anywhere, anytime. Since I'm not tenured, I really get the shaft when it comes to things like that. With our district, we have the special ed district with a few spec ed only schools. Then we have "partner districts" like where I work. I'm employed by the special district, but I work in the partner district. We have people all over the county, so it's common for lots of movement to take place unfortunately. I just don't know why after so many convos with the higher ups and with hr, that they would want to put me back with her. I feel like it's some kind of cruel joke.

I did officially apply for grad school today, so yay for that!

Amanda-I'll be anxiously awaiting your results...
I'm so sorry that you're stuck working with her again. That's really cruel. I hope that you don't have to work with her for very long. Was she ever reprimanded for her actions?

Thanks! Sorry that you're feeling so yucky!

Welcome.

Thanks :/ It'll pass eventually. Just gotta tough it out I guess lol. I mean, I did ask for it :/
Ha, yes, you did. Hopefully it goes away soon! How are things at home/living with your parents?

Ha, yes, you did. Hopefully it goes away soon! How are things at home/living with your parents?

Thanks, I hope so too!

They're going okay. OH should be starting work at my job in the next week or two (hopefully), working overnights which will be a big help. And then of course, my mother has diagnosed herself with breast cancer and has a biopsy on Monday so we'll see how that goes.

Thank you, Mommy+Morgan. Just feeling really down and over it this morning but I'm better now. DH was SO sweet when I was crying my eyes out this morning. I know it's too soon to really freak bc with a 12 day LP I could theoretically stil have a pretty "normal" cycle length. Just tired of holding my pee and withholding fluids, checking cm, my vajay feels like it's going to fall off from too much BD. gah!! Like DH said this morning, just gotta keep trucking alone and keep with it.

How long after your positive opk do you O? If I had a positive Sunday then maybe I just didn't O yet? I thought I read 12 hours but maybe I take longer? Or maybe it was a faker. Ugh, thinking about getting some pressed on the way home. Still a lot of watery cm but bd last night was a little uncomfortable.

We have an appt with a RE next Monday which I wa hoping I could cancel but may just need to go for a consult if I don't O by then. Trying to stay busy and keep positive!

hun i think they said can be up to 72 hours? i think? because they say to dtd every single day for 3 days to make sure you catch it. that's what my opks say.

So did anyone ever say if they were going to start next months thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->