Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

lol oh i haven't heard what we're doing actually. i think she was waiting to see what everyone thought.

Julie ill b taking my dose from day 3-7..

Amanda - hopint th u ge tyour results tomorrow...

Well as no one has said wat they want to do abt the thread im kinda assuming we r carrying on the tradition to start a new one...as for names... wat do u guys think of : Give onto us our BFPs in August ...

Hey all, it's been a while and I haven't really been on the boards, in an attempt to make ttc less anxiety producing by focusing on it less (along with no longer temping and also minimizing what I chart). I think I better keep doing that, and just check in here once a month, or something.

Wishing you all well. <3

please, august, do not taunt, it's BFPS that we want!
in august we will try, for BFPs - no line-eye!
in august we will see, how many BFPs?!
August is the name, BFPs are our game!

just some ideas.

Mirolee- I like this one:
"August we will try, for BFPs- no line-eye!"
Since we're such testing freaks and like to try and will a line onto the stick!! ;)

Haha but here's some I came up with:

"AF will be missed, with BFP's in August!"
"Of TTC we'll reminisce, with BFP's in August!"
"Little spawns will soon exist, with BFP's in August!"
(Haha- the last is my fav, of course.)

BDing away, try we must, to get out BFPs in August!

In sperm and eggie we will trust, to get us our BFPs in August!

August is hot, but we'll BD alot, to have and hold a little tot!

We'll try as hard as we can, and we'll have to believe, that August will be the month we concieve!!

Okay so temp STILL up today. Cervix still high, medium and closed. Took an HPT. Still no BFP. I thought I saw a little bit of something but I'm pretty sure I just have line eye.

Attachments

• photo 1-2.jpg
    photo 1-2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 18
i dunno ash, hard to tell on my computer. could go either way.
disney, i like your suggestions!

Yeah I see something at the bottom starting but it could be the pic.. Is there anything at all?!?!

Haha Kara you and I took like 20 mins to think out little rhymes about BFP's.. Lol. We're so dedicated :)

Hi All,

I've been stalking this thread for awhile now ... and although that makes me sound like a total creeper it's the truth so I'm just going to roll with it. Congratulations to all of you ladies who are currently expecting! Sorry to those of you who go AF, and let's hope she stays away from those who are in the tww.

Ashley- I am usually very black and white when it comes to hpts, but I see a faint second line on your test. I really hope this is your rainbow baby!

Julie- so sorry about work. That must suck! Is there any way to ask to go back to your old school?

Ashlee- how long is your normal LP? Are you planning a doc apt any time soon?

Emily- I may have missed it, but did you get your baby shower gift?

Hi All,

I've been stalking this thread for awhile now ... and although that makes me sound like a total creeper it's the truth so I'm just going to roll with it. Congratulations to all of you ladies who are currently expecting! Sorry to those of you who go AF, and let's hope she stays away from those who are in the tww.

Ashley- I am usually very black and white when it comes to hpts, but I see a faint second line on your test. I really hope this is your rainbow baby!
Welcome NoGreaterLove, thank you I hope so too!

Yeah I see something at the bottom starting but it could be the pic.. Is there anything at all?!?!
Thats what I thought I saw too. Going to test again Monday probably.

Julie- so sorry about work. That must suck! Is there any way to ask to go back to your old school?

Normal LP is 16 days. Even the cycle after mc it was 16 days. And my temps aren't showing any sign of going down. I have a Dr apt on Tuesday morning.

Been stalking FF charts. Found this one where she was 28DPO before getting a positive. Even had negative blood tests. Ugh I don't want to wait that long, I'm already at 23DPO :?

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 16
Ashlee I'm on my phone so it's hard to see but I think I see a faint line.

Hi All,

Welcome NoGreaterLove, thank you I hope so too!

Thats what I thought I saw too. Going to test again Monday probably.

Normal LP is 16 days. Even the cycle after mc it was 16 days. And my temps aren't showing any sign of going down. I have a Dr apt on Tuesday morning.

Been stalking FF charts. Found this one where she was 28DPO before getting a positive. Even had negative blood tests. Ugh I don't want to wait that long, I'm already at 23DPO :?

your chart really does look great though!!!

at least it's only 5 more days. you can manage that right? to 28 dpo? hoping it's just being silly and you get it any day now.

Ash, I think delivery for Emily's gift is set for tomorrow..I checked the tracking last night.

lots to catch up on. I see a faint line on the FRER, Ashlee, but I'm still realllly weary about them because of the nasty evap I got. Is it pink or grey in real life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->