Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Was scrolling through the news on twitter and stumbled upon this. Apparently its the newest coolest thing to do. Absolutely ridiculous!

https://nymag.com/thecut/2013/07/qa...ownstairs-dye-job.html?mid=twitter_thecutblog

Still not as bad as vagazzling... I'm a cosmetologist and I would never offer this service lol

Was scrolling through the news on twitter and stumbled upon this. Apparently its the newest coolest thing to do. Absolutely ridiculous!

https://nymag.com/thecut/2013/07/qa...ownstairs-dye-job.html?mid=twitter_thecutblog

Still not as bad as vagazzling... I'm a cosmetologist and I would never offer this service lol

Yep, I'll pass on that one too! The salon I go to for Brazilians offers vagazzling, ha.

3 more days (including today) on provera. I am super hoping AF comes right after I finish.

Waves- fx'd everything is okay!! I'm sure your little bean is just fine, still scary for you though!!

Amanda-lol!! OMG downstairs dye, this is a little too much!! I'm afraid the laser has taken me out of the running for this but Id like to see the "leopard print heart" LOL

...andddd someone needs to tell me what the hell vagazzaling is...lol

Waves- fx'd everything is okay!! I'm sure your little bean is just fine, still scary for you though!!

Amanda-lol!! OMG downstairs dye, this is a little too much!! I'm afraid the laser has taken me out of the running for this but Id like to see the "leopard print heart" LOL

...andddd someone needs to tell me what the hell vagazzaling is...lol

Think, bedazzling...for your lady parts. Do you like laser? I have been considering having it done, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to bite the bullet and pay the big bucks for it.

Was at work and got done brown spotting and my cervix feels open so I'm on my way to the er :/

I have a FB friend who had the same thing and she was told that her cervix didn't fully lose on the outside due to having kids, but it was very nice and closed on the inside. The brown spotting was from her cervix being irritated. GL to you!

Bedazzling vajayjays hmmm?!?! So ridiculous lmao.

FX for answers Ash!

Waves- i'm sure everything is ok, but def. go to the ER to be sure. Thinking of you :hugs:

Yay for everyone who is O'ing!!! Get to BDing and catch those eggs!!!

Nikki- getting so close to knowing the sex!!! So exciting!!!!!!

Amanda- I totally forgot to paypal you the $$ for Emily's gift! Doh! Will do it today, I just got paid ;)

Welcome NoGreaterLove! This is an awesome group of girls, sometimes we get super chatty and the thread moves quickly, but don't let that discourage you! You can't find better support!!!

AFM, getting ready to head out to Kevin's MRI. Super fun! Lol. I'm just ready for next cycle to start so we can possibly have a chance.

Bedazzling vajayjays hmmm?!?! So ridiculous lmao.

FX for answers Ash!

Waves- i'm sure everything is ok, but def. go to the ER to be sure. Thinking of you :hugs:

Yay for everyone who is O'ing!!! Get to BDing and catch those eggs!!!

Nikki- getting so close to knowing the sex!!! So exciting!!!!!!

Amanda- I totally forgot to paypal you the $$ for Emily's gift! Doh! Will do it today, I just got paid ;)

Welcome NoGreaterLove! This is an awesome group of girls, sometimes we get super chatty and the thread moves quickly, but don't let that discourage you! You can't find better support!!!

AFM, getting ready to head out to Kevin's MRI. Super fun! Lol. I'm just ready for next cycle to start so we can possibly have a chance.

No worries, I signed your name on the card regardless :)

Oh ladies! Find me on FB! I am already with friends with Sonia and Morgan so you can find me through them I think, but you can look up Emily Craig Becerra and you'll find me!

Omg omg omg. I just tested. Two pink lines!!! Will post a pic. Gotta catch up on everyone else too but I'm on my cell. No Internet at the house yet. Omg!!!!!!!!

Omg omg omg. I just tested. Two pink lines!!! Will post a pic. Gotta catch up on everyone else too but I'm on my cell. No Internet at the house yet. Omg!!!!!!!!

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Dying here! Hurry up, missy!

EEEEEEEK!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:
Post a pic as soon as you can!

I didn't see it at first so I saved it and inverted the colors. TOTALLY saw the second line this. So many congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->