Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Ashlee- Thank you! When was AF due?
AF was due last Thursday.

your chart really does look great though!!!

at least it's only 5 more days. you can manage that right? to 28 dpo? hoping it's just being silly and you get it any day now.

Thanks, I think it does too, now I just need a plus sign on there! I hope that I'll get a BFP before then. Though my Dr. apt is on Tuesday and that will be 29DPO.

lots to catch up on. I see a faint line on the FRER, Ashlee, but I'm still realllly weary about them because of the nasty evap I got. Is it pink or grey in real life?
It's too faint for me to tell, that's why I'm just considering it a BFN.

Welcome, NoGreaterLove!!

Ashlee-fx'd we figure this out soon!! WTF!

Cassidy-how have you been hun? Feeling any better?

Nichole-did those cramps turn into AF yet??

Morgan- lol! I love rhyming! I come up with little poems for all my girlfriends shower and stuff! I could do it all day! I think we should have been a jingle writers, wouldn't that be fun!! :)

AFM-ewcm this morning, what a gift, it's like finding freakin gold in there! Just need a positive opk now!! Come oooooon LH!!

Was at work and got done brown spotting and my cervix feels open so I'm on my way to the er :/

I had BROWN spotting too at about 6 & 8 weeks. Doc said it was fine. RED blood is the one you don't want to see.

Praying for you girlie.. You'll be okay!

Hi NoGreaterLover, glad you decided to join us :)

STG! I've been wondering where you've been! We've missed you here. Totally understand staying away trying to make ttc less stressful. I really hope you get your :bfp: soon. :hugs:

Ashlee- I don't see anything but that's not new :haha:

No AF yet. Still a bit crampy. Sometimes I get a kind of sharp pain on my right hand side where my ovary would be. Idk... I sometimes get this feeling that something might be wrong with my lady parts. I mean, these wacky cycles. All these random cramps I've been getting through out this cycle. Idk... might talk to my DR again.

Ooo, Sonia, today first round of clomid? I can't remember, is this your first cycle of clomid?

For the new thread name, my favs are

Little spawns will soon exist, with BFP's in August!
and
please, august, do not taunt, it's BFPS that we want!

Was scrolling through the news on twitter and stumbled upon this. Apparently its the newest coolest thing to do. Absolutely ridiculous!

https://nymag.com/thecut/2013/07/qa...ownstairs-dye-job.html?mid=twitter_thecutblog

HI girlies!
I have been on here stalking and stalking and stalking, I don't miss a single post, I promise! Just wanted to say hi and send my love!

I'll look for me gift in the mail tomorrow and Friday! I am so excited!

Nikki - Scan Friday, right??? eeek!

Waves - I hope everything is OK... you may be getting some spotting from your placenta forming... a subchorionic (sp?) hematoma. It happens to lots of women! Keep us posted!

Was scrolling through the news on twitter and stumbled upon this. Apparently its the newest coolest thing to do. Absolutely ridiculous!

https://nymag.com/thecut/2013/07/qa...ownstairs-dye-job.html?mid=twitter_thecutblog

Oh gawd no no no! Noooo thank you downstairs dye!

Was at work and got done brown spotting and my cervix feels open so I'm on my way to the er :/
Waves, I hope everything is okay :? It's normal for your cervix to be slightly open if you've had previous vaginal births and brown spotting should be okay as long as it isn't red. FX everything is absolutely fine. Keep us updated. Good luck!

Hi NoGreaterLover, glad you decided to join us :)

STG! I've been wondering where you've been! We've missed you here. Totally understand staying away trying to make ttc less stressful. I really hope you get your :bfp: soon. :hugs:

Ashlee- I don't see anything but that's not new :haha:

No AF yet. Still a bit crampy. Sometimes I get a kind of sharp pain on my right hand side where my ovary would be. Idk... I sometimes get this feeling that something might be wrong with my lady parts. I mean, these wacky cycles. All these random cramps I've been getting through out this cycle. Idk... might talk to my DR again.
Really hope you get it figured out soon :? I know it's sucky not knowing what's going on.

Welcome, NoGreaterLove!!

Ashlee-fx'd we figure this out soon!! WTF!

Cassidy-how have you been hun? Feeling any better?

Nichole-did those cramps turn into AF yet??

Morgan- lol! I love rhyming! I come up with little poems for all my girlfriends shower and stuff! I could do it all day! I think we should have been a jingle writers, wouldn't that be fun!! :)

AFM-ewcm this morning, what a gift, it's like finding freakin gold in there! Just need a positive opk now!! Come oooooon LH!!
I know right!? Wtf is going on? I hope they just give me a dman blood test and ultrasound on Tuesday, I want to see what's happening in there!
"freakin gold":haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->