Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Omg omg omg. I just tested. Two pink lines!!! Will post a pic. Gotta catch up on everyone else too but I'm on my cell. No Internet at the house yet. Omg!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Bedazzling vajayjays hmmm?!?! So ridiculous lmao.

FX for answers Ash!

Waves- i'm sure everything is ok, but def. go to the ER to be sure. Thinking of you :hugs:

Yay for everyone who is O'ing!!! Get to BDing and catch those eggs!!!

Nikki- getting so close to knowing the sex!!! So exciting!!!!!!

Amanda- I totally forgot to paypal you the $$ for Emily's gift! Doh! Will do it today, I just got paid ;)

Welcome NoGreaterLove! This is an awesome group of girls, sometimes we get super chatty and the thread moves quickly, but don't let that discourage you! You can't find better support!!!

AFM, getting ready to head out to Kevin's MRI. Super fun! Lol. I'm just ready for next cycle to start so we can possibly have a chance.

Thank you! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

View attachment 651119

It's def pink IRL!!! Came up right away!!!

yay congrats!

So my cousin just had her baby boy literally 10minutes ago. 8lbs 10 1/2 oz. She was only dilated to 3 yesterday at around 3:30pm, was at 4 at 7:30am today then they started pitocin drip and BAM hour later she was at 9 and now he's here. He's the biggest baby so far in the family. Though she did go a week over

AMANDA! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! CONGRATS!

FRER soon? how many DPO are you (ish)?

RACHEL NO WAY OMG!!!!!!!!!!

And this is the one you didn't stress over!!! WOW!

congrats ttc! yay clomid babies, keep them coming!

Maybe we should all redecorate rooms and move heavy boxes during our 2WW instead, seems to do the trick!! ;)

Ooo, Sonia, today first round of clomid? I can't remember, is this your first cycle of clomid?

For the new thread name, my favs are

Little spawns will soon exist, with BFP's in August!
and
please, august, do not taunt, it's BFPS that we want!

I love the second one

please, august, do not taunt, it's BFPS that we want!
in august we will try, for BFPs - no line-eye!
in august we will see, how many BFPs?!
August is the name, BFPs are our game!

just some ideas.

Love them!

Lol Morgan! Don't forget huffing bleach and paint fumes and eating fast food every day because you can't find anything. So I showed DH but he's skeptical after that one month where he got so excited. I'm going to test again later and hope its darker. I think it's pretty solid for 10 dpo though...makes me nervous because it is soooo soon before AF. Maybe I'll go get an frer today since I used a dollar store test...oh yeah and about nursing, it took me a little over 2 years. I worked full time the whole time so it can be done. The best thing to do is get a tech job somewhere so you get your feet wet

Thanks Rachel, I'm really looking into it. And have a few friends at good hospitals in Columbus, so that helps a lot.

Also aren't you only on CD14? I was just looking at your chart.. Does that really mean you O'd on CD5?

No I think I O'd on cd 14. I'm on cd 24 now. I updated it. I just hadn't put any info in it since cd 14

Welcome NoGreaterLove!

AFM-ewcm this morning, what a gift, it's like finding freakin gold in there! Just need a positive opk now!! Come oooooon LH!![/QUOTE]

mommyxofxone-I love getting packages in the mail! Especially opks lol

waves-Oh no! I hope everything is ok...

STG-I totally understanding reducing the stress...we are here if you need anything!

Ashlee-I can defo see a line on that test towards the bottom...hope you can see a good line soon!

Amanda-LOL! I'm totally dying my vag lol DW would die if I came home with a purple hoo-hah! lol

Nichole-So exciting! We had so much fun road tripping! We are wanting to plan one next year, depending on our baby status of course lol I hope AF shows soon!

Cassidy-Good luck at the MRI! Let us know what they say...

Rachel-Yay!!!! I can defo see a line! I hope it turns into a super dark pink line really quickly :)

AFM-Nothing going on here...boring cd3 lol AF is finishing up. I start clomid in a few days...not excited for that so much, but glad to get it over with and get a bfp! lol

Julie- Me friggin too!

BLAH! I literally have just been sitting and staring at my chart thinking it looks so damn good! But where is that damn :bfp: to make it look perfect!?!?:brat:

Omg omg omg. I just tested. Two pink lines!!! Will post a pic. Gotta catch up on everyone else too but I'm on my cell. No Internet at the house yet. Omg!!!!!!!!
Congrats!

Oh ladies! Find me on FB! I am already with friends with Sonia and Morgan so you can find me through them I think, but you can look up Emily Craig Becerra and you'll find me!
I'll look you up! I'll be Simone Birkholz

So my cousin just had her baby boy literally 10minutes ago. 8lbs 10 1/2 oz. She was only dilated to 3 yesterday at around 3:30pm, was at 4 at 7:30am today then they started pitocin drip and BAM hour later she was at 9 and now he's here. He's the biggest baby so far in the family. Though she did go a week over
Congrats on your cousin's baby boy! So exciting! Was that her first? My first was 9 pounds 12 ounces and 22.5 inches and only 5 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->