Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Congrats on your cousin's baby boy! So exciting! Was that her first? My first was 9 pounds 12 ounces and 22.5 inches and only 5 days late.
Yes, he's her first. Before him the biggest baby was my sister (8lbs 6.5oz) He was 9 days late.

Rachel - Awesome line woman! What is with your later afternoon pee? It works so well!

Omg omg omg. I just tested. Two pink lines!!! Will post a pic. Gotta catch up on everyone else too but I'm on my cell. No Internet at the house yet. Omg!!!!!!!!

I totally see it! Congrats!!!!

AFM - went to the er and they did an internal and my cervix was closed, she didn't see any active bleeding. Ultrasound showed a fetal pole, baby measuring 6 weeks 6 days and a heart rate of 153bpm. The ultrasound report made mention of a possible small hemorrhaging corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary which is funny because my last scan said my corpus luteum was on the left side. The er doc was the same one I saw with my m/c last month and he was real nice. My hcg is over 44,000 and he gave me a prescription for Zofran for nausea and gave me another RHOgam shot for having a negative blood type so I guess everything's okay.

RACHEL!!!!! omg omg omg!!! SOOOO freakin excited for you!! That is soooo a BFP and such an awesome line for 10dpo!! :) Congrats girly!!

Amanda - I love the laser, I think it was totally worth it and it didn't hurt THAT bad!

Somebody PLEASE tell me this is positive?!?

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 12
OOh, good to know! I am going to make an appointment to see what is involved.

Def a positive!!

Omg omg omg. I just tested. Two pink lines!!! Will post a pic. Gotta catch up on everyone else too but I'm on my cell. No Internet at the house yet. Omg!!!!!!!!

I totally see it! Congrats!!!!

AFM - went to the er and they did an internal and my cervix was closed, she didn't see any active bleeding. Ultrasound showed a fetal pole, baby measuring 6 weeks 6 days and a heart rate of 153bpm. The ultrasound report made mention of a possible small hemorrhaging corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary which is funny because my last scan said my corpus luteum was on the left side. The er doc was the same one I saw with my m/c last month and he was real nice. My hcg is over 44,000 and he gave me a prescription for Zofran for nausea and gave me another RHOgam shot for having a negative blood type so I guess everything's okay.

So happy and relieved that everything okay for you, I know that it can be a very scary thing to be early preggo and see blood...take it easy for a couple days! Glad you got to see a snug little bean in there!

That is POSITIVE Kara!!!!

RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP, no denying that line. You're pregnant!!!! And that's a GORGEOUS line for 10dpo! This is a sticky, sticky bean- I just know it!!!! :) :) :)

Waves- so glad to hear all is ok!!!!!

Kevin's MRI went good, we should know results in a day or two. FX.

Kara, get BD'ing NOW! :)

Waves, SO relieved to hear that all is okay!!

Cassidy, I hope you get good results from the MRI!

OMG!! I think I'm going to have a normal freakin cycle!! If it is positive now my temp will still be low tomorrow right? And then hopefully high by Friday??

Cassidy-so glad it went well! Hopefully you guys will have some answers and a bfp before you know it!!

Rachel-Congrats girl I am so happy for you!!
Kara-positive no question
AFM: I feel fine so I think af will appear on friday. But last night I had a monsterous headache went to bed early and woke up super hot which is weird for me. I hope I am not getting sick.

Waves- I'm so glad everything is ok!

Kara- Def a positive! Go enjoy some bding! Hooray for you cycle looking normal!

Cassidy- FX DH's scan shows good news.

AFM: I feel fine so I think af will appear on friday. But last night I had a monsterous headache went to bed early and woke up super hot which is weird for me. I hope I am not getting sick.

Lets hope those are bfp symptoms not sickness!

Lets hope those are bfp symptoms not sickness!

I will test tomorrow but am kinda apprehensive about it. Did you get results yet?

Waves-I hope all is okay! I have been at work all day and must have missed your posting, sorry!

Nope, no test results yet.

Still having weird symptoms but I don't expect to get a bfp.

Thanks. So far everything seems good. Cervix closed. Baby measuring 6+6 with a heartbeat of 153 and no apparent cause for the bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->