Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Oh yeah sorry Sonia. I knew I was missing someone!

Ya, I figure we will wait to receive a bill to see what happens.... so far we haven't gotten any. Also, I pray my DH will get the fed job in the next 4-6 weeks and we can just move to his insurance and it will all change.

Well looks like Af came and visited this morning, 2 days early!

Boo! Sorry Af showed Katrina...

Ashlee-I noticed your temp is still headed up! Should get crosshairs in a few days :)

AFM-Pretty sure my clomid side effect is nausea...yay :( Oh well, practice for pregnancy, right?! lol

I'm sorry you are nauseated Julie :hugs: hope you feel better soon. What time did you take the clomid?

Julie- I know! And I finally got a negative opk! Woohoo! So ready to see that temp go up even more. We BDed 5 out of the last 6 days, not quite the smep plan but I was confused by the 3 positive OPKs this cycle. definitely should have been some little swimmers there to meet that egg, just hope it works FX

Nichole-Thanks! I took it at 9:30 each night so far. The nausea kicked in about 30-45 min later and lasted for a few hours. It's not so bad I feel like I could actually throw up, so that's good lol By the time I wake up it's gone. Doesn't keep me from sleeping or anything.

Ashlee-You should be covered! I hope this is your month!

Yay Amanda! So glad you got some good news!!

That's awesome Amanda! Congrats :thumbup:

THank you! Congrats on the great doctors appointment! Im so glad that it went well! What a HUGE relief to finally be getting some where!

So he got the bandages taken off at the post-op and his surgical site looks great! I think there will be really minimal scarring :) The doctor said when doing the surgery he thought his lymph node looked 'grainular' and that he thinks he may have like a 'cousin' of tuberculosis. Idk they ran the biopsy to test for cancer and then like 4 other cultures on it so hopefully we'll finally be getting some answers. He said different tests take different times, anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks for results so we'll probably be randomly getting results from different cultures throughout the next 1.5 months.

Amanda- Awesome news! Congrats!

Rachel- I definitely still see a line. Have you tried a FRER? Or just a different brand test?

YAY for a good doctors appointment and an even bigger YAY for DH feeling well! Im so glad you got some sucessful BD'ing in, too!

Thank you!
Amanda-I am so jealous of all you girls getting to take vacations! I would love to go to the lake/float! Unfortunately DW works all week :( Congrats on the job! Such good news! I know that must be a big weight off your shoulders :)

AFM-Getting ready to take my first clomid pill...

yay for clomid! I hope it works for you!! and thank you, we had a greeeaaat time!

WOOHOO!!! Just got some SUCCESFUL BD time in. Lol. I'm one happy girl right now. :p

BUT I haven't been taking OPKs this cycle so I have noooooo clue whether i've already O'd or what. I've O'd anywhere from CD11 to CD16 so who knows really. Hopefully we might have a chance! I'm gonna take an OPK tonight and see how it looks.

:) YAY!
My clomid was $5.00, I was shocked!! Lol 5 bucks for help making the baby, it's free to actaully make a baby, ummm can I have one please?! It's like they're giving them away!! Lol

Amanda-congrats on the job, that's great news!!

I finally O'd...only one bd on O day at night so I doubt we caught the egg...of course I had to come unexpectedly and not during the bd fest...frig! Oh well though, at least I know I won't have to wait forever for AF if she does come!! This temping thing really is cool!

Thank you.

If you go by my O date(which i'm assuming will be tonight) it would be March 27th
thats a day before my birthday!

AFM, nothing new. I apologize If i missed anyone-- sooo much to catch up on! I have no idea where i am in my cycle and I am not going to stress about it too much! We had a great weekend away and enjoyed the sun. I don't normally post pics of OH and I on this board, but here is one from this weekend cause i think its cute :) Ignore my giant hat... it was more to keep the sun off my face than to be cute.

Thanks, Waves, how are you feeling?

Thanks for asking.

Flat out exhausted. My boobs ache on & off. I'm super bloated and I had to use a hair tie to button my work pants today. And while I was at work today, I was having to pee every 20 minutes lol. No real nausea which has me super worried because of last month but my aching boobs are reassuring. They hurt worst at night though but during the day it's not too bad. I know the symptoms will hit big time soon enough though. I think they say 6 weeks is THE week lol.

I still haven't gotten my progesterone levels back from my doctor and they were drawn on Wednesday so I'm pretty annoyed by that. If I needed supplements, I should have started them by now so hopefully my levels are going to come back normal. That being said, my OB is on vacation AGAIN (she was on vacation when I had my chemical last month too) and I was informed by a friend & a cousin that after 3 miscarriages you should be considered high-risk so the fact that my OB's office is being so laid-back about things and not getting me in until I'm 7 weeks along (in 3 weeks)... makes me very angry so I think I'm looking for a new OB. One who understands why 3 miscarriages has me so freaked out, you know?

Hopefully you get your results soon, I would say try not to worry but I'd be a hypocrite as I worried my way through my pregnancy with Michael after my MC x

Cute pic Amanda!

AFM, AF is on her way. Thinking my progesterone is still high though bc my temp went up and my boobs are killing me. And I still have a horrible headache.

Had a HUGE temp drop this morning. Really bummed out that its looking like this cycle is annovulatory because we tried so hard this time :(. Ii expected last cycle to be annovulatory because it was post miscarriage so we didn't try as hard then I O'ed while we were camping and i wasn't taking OPKs but this month i actively took all my supplements, used opks and temping like crazy and we BD'ed a ton and nothing :(. I just want my rainbow baby so bad

Aww Amanda that pic is so cute of you two!!! I LOVE that sun hat! :)

AFM, stillllll waiting to O over here.. Getting ready to run out & grab a crappy $1 Ov test..!

Aww Amanda that pic is so cute of you two!!! I LOVE that sun hat! :)

AFM, stillllll waiting to O over here.. Getting ready to run out & grab a crappy $1 Ov test..!

you mean like from the dollar store- do they work?

Ok, so I read that there's something called a fallback rise that can happen 2-3 dpo which you ovulate and then your temps drop right down and then start to go back up again. Has anyone else experienced this when charting before? I think charting is just driving me insane more than helping :/. Also, last night was like the first SOLID night of sleep I've gotten in like a week, I'm saying I don't think I moved very much if at all lol, normally I get up and take the dog out or go pee but nothing last night. Would that have affected my temp significantly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->