Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Aww Amanda that pic is so cute of you two!!! I LOVE that sun hat! :)

AFM, stillllll waiting to O over here.. Getting ready to run out & grab a crappy $1 Ov test..!

Hope you O soon! The waiting sucks doesn't it :/ I don't O until around day 16-17 usually so it drives me nuts

I usually get that dip at 4-6 dpo. Def after 3 solid temp rises. I hope you did o and its just a random temp

Honestly, i'm not sure Ash! Personally, i've never had a dip like that at 2/3 dpo. Usually if I get a dip it's around 5 or 6dpo and gets me all pumped up for an implantation dip lmao. But it may be! I'd keep taking OPKs and keep BD'ing just in case, hopefully the next few days of temps will show whether you have or have not O'd.

Rachel- BOOOO no :witch:, stay away!!!!

Morgan- FX your egg shows soon! Gotta catch it! I wanna see that rainbow BFP!!! <3

Amanda- you and your DH are soooo cute! :p

Waves- I would DEMAND your results back!!! That's pretty BS that they are taking so long, especially if it turns out you need supplements! FX that is not the case though, and that your progesterone is nice and high to keep this lil bean sticky!

Katrina- sorry about AF hun :hugs:

Julie- boo nausea! But good practice for sure ;) FX this is your month love! You deserve it!!!

Mommy- FX you O soon!! <3

Nichole- awesome news from the doctors appointment! So glad you're gonna get help to O! I would go crazy with annov. cycles I can only imagine how you've been feeling! FX it's your miracle drug like it is for so many and you'll see your BFP soon!!! <3

AFM, pretty sure i'm either 4 or 5 dpo. So we either DTD day of or day after O. FX it was day of!!!!! My OPK was pretty dark when I tested after BD, not positive, but close! So i'm hoping I had my positive that morning and might have just caught the egg! The possibility is driving me insane lol and my uterus feels different this month. It feels like it's stretching or some BS lmao. I'm sure it's just my head playing with me but I can't help but build myself up hoping for that BFP! I haven't even had the slightest chance in like the last 3 months so i'm excited :p lol. Also back to the birthing situation, I plan on having a water birth in a birthing center with no intervention. Obviously I know it is not set in stone and I may ask for pain meds, maybe even an epidural- I've never been in a lot of pain... never broken a bone or anything so i'm not really sure how my pain tolerance is lol. Hopefully I take after my mama, she gave birth naturally to 4 children- none which took more than an hour of pushing (she pushed with me as well as my baby sister for only 10 minutes!!! :O ) lol. Hoping I got those baby bearing hips ;) I would love to become pregnant this cycle! I'd be due March 26th- a day before my husband's birthday and 4 days before my momma's birthday! It would be an awesome present to both of them <3

I dont know, I had 3 days in a row of positive OPKs and more ewcm than I think I've ever had before. Unfortunately I started temping after I O'ed last cycle so there's nothing to compare it to :? But from what I read there's a thing called fallback rise that happens on 2-3dpo. But I won't know until tomorrow whether that's what it is or if its annovulatory :?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1
I hope it is a fallback rise and not annovulatory!! <3 <3 I know that some annov. cycles get multiple positives, but FX that is NOT the case for you! I learn more about charting every day! Lol.

FX it's not anovulatory! Those cycles suck so bad!

AFM- I am hoping this cycle isnt anovulatory because it it wasn't, af should be here in a few days. I'll be able to start clomid soon. I am crazy excited to try it. I am feeling really confident about getting my sticky bean now. This is really the first time I truly feel like it could actually happen.

I really hope so :?. But I mean it is possible. The cycle that I got my bfp on day 3 I started getting super nauseous from what I'm guessing was a really strong progesterone surge. So maybe a fallback rise is normal for me, I wouldn't know since I never temped before now. I just really don't want all the BDing to be for nothing :?

Thanks Nichole, I hope yours isn't either!

Cassidy- I really hope that you BDed the day of! The uterine stretching is a good sign. At least one of us needs to get a bfp this month! Lol

After looking some more, I actually found quite a few cases where women had fallback rises and ended up with their BFPs so I really really really hope that tomorrow that temp spikes up. FX. Just don't want this cycle to be complete bust

I'm anxious to see your temp go up Ash!!! We need to be bump buddies! We'd be due so close together lol, how fun would that be :p

I'm anxious to see your temp go up Ash!!! We need to be bump buddies! We'd be due so close together lol, how fun would that be :p

FX I would love for us to be due only a couple days apart! Maybe chad and Kevin could keep each other from freaking out too much while we get crazy hormonal lmao.

Thanks Nichole, I hope yours isn't either!

Cassidy- I really hope that you BDed the day of! The uterine stretching is a good sign. At least one of us needs to get a bfp this month! Lol

After looking some more, I actually found quite a few cases where women had fallback rises and ended up with their BFPs so I really really really hope that tomorrow that temp spikes up. FX. Just don't want this cycle to be complete bust

I had a fallback rise this last cycle! I didn't remember seeing it the month before. Fx it's a positive sign for you!

I had a fallback rise this last cycle! I didn't remember seeing it the month before. Fx it's a positive sign for you!

Thanks Amanda, that definitely makes me feel better about it, now all I can do is wait for tomorrow mornings temp to find out. I just hate waiting around :?

Also, my temps just seem really erratic so I'm not sure how much I trust them :/

My temps were super erratic and FF didn't even give me crosshairs but I just knew I ovulated on CD 14 because I had my typical O-pains and EWCM so I just manually entered it in FF. But otherwise my temps were all over the place. I did have what looked to be a triphasic chart had my temps not been so erratic pre-ovulation though.

Hi girls...u girls have been so chatty over the weekend...i had lotsa catching up to do....

Rachel - im sorry you've not got tht bfp already....hopefully af will stay far far away :thumbup:

ashlee- hopefully this cycle snt annovulatory and the temp dip is infact fall bak rise ... however my last cycle was exactly like your...had multiple positive opks but i had confirmed no o bcos of no specific temp rise...i truly hope thts not the case for u.. :hugs:

Cassidy - im glad your dh is feeling better and u were able to get some quality bding during o time this mth..fx ur bd timing were bang on :winkwink:

Nichole - so glad u were satisfied and comfortable with your dr...for me tht is soo imp...glad she gave your clomid and provera....i was just like u all excited wen i started clomid....i truly belive in those little pills...your bfp is around the corner...btw wen r u goin to start your provera?and did she prescibe it for 7 or 10 days?? im starting mine next weekend if af doesnt show by then...and then im on clomind cd3-7...mayb we can b cycle and bump buddies...fx to tht :hugs: i do agree with mirolee on mayb looking into hsg around after 3 rounds of clomid...my dr says tht sometimes the body may take a couple of cycles to used to the clomid too so give it tht much time...hopefully ull not have to do an hsg at all and will have your bfp :)

Morgan - glad u guys found a place u can move into :flower: and best of luck to catch the egg this cycle :flower:

Nikki - sucks about your insurance...fortunately my pre natal care is free...however weve spent soo much in everything ths happened in the past yr tht it better b free..lol

Julie - im sure the nausea sucks..hang in there...its all for the greater good :haha:

Katrina - im sorry af showed herself..better luck next cycle :thumbup:

Amanda- congratulations on the job...great news...:flower: and i love your pic...so cute...nice hat :flower:

Mommy - hopin u o soon :thumbup:

waves - how u feeling??

AFM - I had an awesome mini vacation..we went white water rafting,horse bak riding...jus floating on the river...aahhh...im already missing it...now waiting for this next week..either af shows or i start my provera next weekend...doc has given me a 10 day dose this time as compared to the 7 day last time...hopefully tht is bring on a better period and not just spotting for a week ( tht sucked ) and then next cycle clomid...im excited...i can somehow feel my bfp getting closer...awesome part of it all is tht im excited but not anxious...i JUST KNOW its goin to happen :happydance:

Sonia- my dr wants me to end this cycle naturally and I'll be using the provera next cycle if the clomid doesn't work. I actually might e-mail her about it because I am a little confused about it. Why would I be taking provera if I'm on clomid and ovulate. I guess it's if the clomid doesn't make me O. She said it was going to be a 10 day dose.

Your mini vaca sound super fun! I am glad you enjoyed yourself :). I know just how you're feeling. I am super excited and hopeful myself. This is the first time I truly feel like I have a change of getting that elusive sticky bean. all the luck in the world and many fingers crossed for you!

After not POAS for a few days, I got one last box of FRERs (I mean... my doc isn't calling back with my progesterone levels so I had to reassure myself somehow haha.) I took this after a few hour hold but the urine was really clear/dilute yet I still got one heck of a positive so I'm pretty happy and feeling a bit better about things. The bottom test (today's) is 18dpo.

I also took a picture of my bloat bump to post in my march2014 thread but figured I'd share it here. Enjoy my stretchmarks lol.

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/1.jpg

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/3.jpg

Amanda is that the Thursday dove I see tattooed on your hip bone? :) definitely a nice clear positive yay!

Amanda is that the Thursday dove I see tattooed on your hip bone? :) definitely a nice clear positive yay!

Thanks!

And yes it is :) It was my first tattoo when I was 18. It's definitely gotten stretched out through 2 pregnancies though lol.

Lol that was my favorite band for YEARS! I always said I was going to have the dove tattooed on my wrist but never actually got around o it.

They were my favorite as well :) Mostly throughout high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->