Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Beautiful dark test Waves!!! :) Sticky bean for sure! And lovely bloat/bump, it's so cute! lol

Beautiful dark test Waves!!! :) Sticky bean for sure! And lovely bloat/bump, it's so cute! lol

I got super huge with my last pregnancy & started showing pretty early so I'm kinda excited to see how early I show this time and hope I get just as big lol.

They were my favorite as well :) Mostly throughout high school.

Same :) though I did listen to and see them while in college too, but after a while I started expanding my music taste and didn't listen to them as much. Still love them though, listening to them always makes me nostalgic lol Excited to see your bump pics progress!

Ahhh home sweet home!! Vacation is great but it is oh so nice to be home on the couch snuggling my puppy!!

Waves - beautiful test line!! That looks like it should be on the FRER box lol! Annoying that your doctor hasn't called back with your results! If I were you i'd maybe get a recommendation from a friend for another OB and go have a consultation to meet/feel someone new out! Cant hurt!

Ashlee - Fxd that's just a fallback and that your body is behaving itself! My temps are all over the place too, im just like you up and down and awake and asleep haha...

Cassidy - fingers crossed you caught that eggie in time!!

Julie - how are you reacting to the clomid? Hoping the only side effect for you will be a nice strong O!!

AFM, I got a little tattoo for my rainbow baby this morning. The artist where we vacation put "La dolce vita" on my foot a few years back (The sweet life - In Italian). Today I had him add some "forget-me-not" flowers to it as a little tribute to our angel. :flower:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
Ahhh home sweet home!! Vacation is great but it is oh so nice to be home on the couch snuggling my puppy!!

Waves - beautiful test line!! That looks like it should be on the FRER box lol! Annoying that your doctor hasn't called back with your results! If I were you i'd maybe get a recommendation from a friend for another OB and go have a consultation to meet/feel someone new out! Cant hurt!

Ashlee - Fxd that's just a fallback and that your body is behaving itself! My temps are all over the place too, im just like you up and down and awake and asleep haha...

Cassidy - fingers crossed you caught that eggie in time!!

Julie - how are you reacting to the clomid? Hoping the only side effect for you will be a nice strong O!!

AFM, I got a little tattoo for my rainbow baby this morning. The artist where we vacation put "La dolce vita" on my foot a few years back (The sweet life - In Italian). Today I had him add some "forget-me-not" flowers to it as a little tribute to our angel. :flower:

Thanks! I hope so! It would be nice to gave some consistency! Or a previous chart to compare even. Very sweet idea for your little Angel's tribute tattoo

They were my favorite as well :) Mostly throughout high school.

Same :) though I did listen to and see them while in college too, but after a while I started expanding my music taste and didn't listen to them as much. Still love them though, listening to them always makes me nostalgic lol Excited to see your bump pics progress!

Oh I definitely listened to them outside of high school but that's when I was most into them. Last time I saw them live was 2009 I think.

Thanks!!! I'm actually changing my OB. I didn't post about it here, I don't think but basically I'm annoyed with how they're "too busy" to be concerned with their patients. My OB was on vacation during my miscarriage last month. She's on vacation again now and can't see me for another 3 weeks. Supposedly 3 miscarriages makes you "high-risk" so she should be getting me in sooner and checking my HCG levels, but she's not. It's not sitting well with me at all. I posted in a local mom group on FB because most of those moms either can recommend a better OB or have gone to the same one as me and understand my frustrations.

One lady messaged me saying she had the same OB as me when she was pregnant with her 3 year old and I'll just copy/paste what she told me. It basically sealed the deal for me wanting to switch.

"I know we don't know each other, but I really do hope you find a new OB. I don't want to go into too much detail because legally I don't know how much I can say before the trial. But let's just say that my 3 year old daughter was injured during delivery and will not make a full recovery. Not to mention that she has been negligent with two of my co-workers with non OB related issues. One of them, she prescribed a medication that would have stopped her heart had she taken it because she has heart problems and is on another medication that can't be mixed with it. Luckily she works in healthcare and knew enough to question it. The other one went to her with a lump on her breast, Dr. O'Neill told her it was nothing, don't worry, but my co-worker demanded a mammogram and it turned out to be a very aggressive breast cancer. . . she immediately had a double mastectomy and needs chemo and radiation."

So yes... first thing tomorrow I'm calling a new OB that was recommended to me. I also have 2 other OB's on the list in case the first one can't take me on. One of them is the same OB I saw with my first pregnancy but I don't like the hospital he delivers at and want to stay with my current hospital.

Anyway - what a sweet tattoo/idea that was <3

So, I've just decided to discard my temps for cd 13 & 16. Cd 13 I woke up about 45 minutes later than when I usually temp and also didn't sleep well and on cd16 I got up at around 4:20 when DH was getting ready for work and didn't get back to sleep until around 5 then woke up at 7 and temped so I think that's why my chrt was looking so erratic.

Wow! I don't blame you for wanting to switch Amanda! Hope the OB you're calling gets you in right away and is a greater help

Waves-OMG that's just disturbing!! Smart of you to post in a group like that though!! Better to know now rather then later!! Yikes!!

Ashlee-I play with mine too so my chart looks prettier!! Haha!

Wow! I don't blame you for wanting to switch Amanda! Hope the OB you're calling gets you in right away and is a greater help

Thanks! I'm so excited for tomorrow morning to call and make the switch. I wish they were open on Sundays just so I could have called today lol.

Waves-OMG that's just disturbing!! Smart of you to post in a group like that though!! Better to know now rather then later!! Yikes!!

Yeah, definitely. I am so glad I found out before I even saw her for the first appointment. She wasn't too terrible during my last pregnancy but really didn't care about me or my pregnancy until I hit the 3rd trimester when it became more exciting for her.

Hey girls. I just wanted to let the clomid women what's happening with me, so if/when it happens to you, you'll know it is ok and normal. I had my surge last night, 11pm. Luckily, I tested three times yesterday! 7am - 4pm - 11pm. By the next morning, opks were negative. I went to a spinning class this morning and felt amazing. Progressively throughout the day, though, I've been having more and more pain. Not emergency room or even taking anything, but definitely ovary pain. Like period cramps. And bloated. More like inflated. So, in summary,I had a super short surge followed by increasing ovary pain and belly inflation. Also, i am cd18. I wanted to let those of you on clomid know that these symptoms and day of cycle and all that jazz. But I'm here to answer any questions if they come up! Also, nichole, the dr gave you the provera in case you don't ovulate on that dose of clomid. I think they want you to ovulate by day 21 or take the provera. You should ask her how long into your cycle to get before either seeing a thermal shift or pos opk. Are you doing 7dpo progesterone? I hope you ovulate so you only have to take the lowest dose needed. GL! Apologie sfor the long rambling post. :)

Holy shi** waves that's crazy. I'd definitely look for a new ob too. I hope you find a great one!

Alright, so it's safe to say that this is the most confusing cycle I've ever had :? Took an opk a little while ago just to see what would happen and it's friggin positive again! Ugh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 13
Amanda- I'm glad you looking for a new one, I am so sorry for the lady with the 3 year old though. That is awful!
Ashlee-That is weird!
AFM Opks bought and it cd 2! Cant wait to use them!

Ashlee-I'm sorry hun, just keep temping and BDing!! Hoping for the best for you!!

Hey girls. I just wanted to let the clomid women what's happening with me, so if/when it happens to you, you'll know it is ok and normal. I had my surge last night, 11pm. Luckily, I tested three times yesterday! 7am - 4pm - 11pm. By the next morning, opks were negative. I went to a spinning class this morning and felt amazing. Progressively throughout the day, though, I've been having more and more pain. Not emergency room or even taking anything, but definitely ovary pain. Like period cramps. And bloated. More like inflated. So, in summary,I had a super short surge followed by increasing ovary pain and belly inflation. Also, i am cd18. I wanted to let those of you on clomid know that these symptoms and day of cycle and all that jazz. But I'm here to answer any questions if they come up! Also, nichole, the dr gave you the provera in case you don't ovulate on that dose of clomid. I think they want you to ovulate by day 21 or take the provera. You should ask her how long into your cycle to get before either seeing a thermal shift or pos opk. Are you doing 7dpo progesterone? I hope you ovulate so you only have to take the lowest dose needed. GL! Apologie sfor the long rambling post. :)

I go in on CD 22 to test for progesterone

Excellent. Sounds like your doc is on the ball. Keep your eye on your temps - even on clomid, I don't ovulate til cd18, so a cd22 would only be 4dpo for me, and not give accurate progesterone results. I'm VERY excited for you!

Thanks! :) I am going to definitely temp, monitor CM, and use opks. I really hope clomid works for me! Ill definitely keep my fingers crossed that clomid workes for you this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->