Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I got FRER's-- negative :(. Poo. Exactly why I didn't want to test :(

My FRER was negative around then. I don't think I got a positive FRER until 14dpo and even then it was faint. My ICs were showing those shadow lines that nobody but me seemed to be able to see lol but the FRERs were negative until 14dpo so don't get too discouraged yet. Your symptoms sound pretty nice to me.

Thanks, Waves! Im trying to stay positive, but its sooo hard!

Oh trust me, I understand. I know I haven't been TTC as long as most of you in this thread and I realize it's been easier for me but this last cycle I really swore I was out. I got several negative tests and after having the chemical last month, I figured it wouldn't happen again and if it did, it'd have a bad ending. I swore I was out but sure enough... here I am lol. I've got my FX for you.

I have NO signs of impending AF :(. This sucks. I really want to start my clomid.

I'm doing great! Just trying not to get my hopes up this month. The fact that we may even have a tiny chance at conceiving has me all pumped up since the last couple of months we've had no chance at all! lol. But I still think we may have been too late to catch the egg, so I just keep telling myself not to expect anything so my heart doesn't break when the :witch: shows. Kevin is doing good and hopefully we'll start getting results from some of the cultures, etc. back soon.

SOO happy to hear that! You seemed to be in such a rough spot a ways back, its wonderful to hear that you're doing better! I realllly hope this is your month, you deserve it so so so badly! my fingers and toes are crossed for a BFP and good test results for Kevin!

Amanda... maybe I'm just actually crazy but I sort of see the world's faintest line on the first picture. I played with it in Photoshop and I still see it so hopefully it turns into something lol.

I must be crazy, too! I see something in the second pic... fingers crossed :)

I'll be checking back in the morning for an updated test!!

I know I shouldn't be drinking, but after the negative, I was super grumpy and mopey, so OH and I walked down to get a glass of wine and pizza at our favorite little pizza place. We were there a few nights ago and I had this amazing glass of wine. I spit out my wine tonight, it tasted like crap! OH took a sip and said that his tasted great, and normal....maybe this is a good sign! Still trying super hard not to get my hopes up!

Oh no problem, BD I shall!! And Waves- that sucks for 2 more weeks but that's how it usually goes. I'd be mad though if I were you bc of your past mc history and all. But try and relax. That's the best thing you can do for precious little bean. Oh and make sure you're taking your prenatals! :) Oh I'm still so excited for you!

Thanks dear :) I take a prenatal vitamin (I take the gummies because the other pills make me throw up), folic acid & iron pill every day. I'm always borderline anemic when pregnant so I just take the iron to be safe. I hate that I have to wait 2 weeks for the appointment but knowing he'll do an ultrasound already that day... makes the wait worth it!

I don't know if I mentioned it but my progesterone levels for 14dpo/3 weeks pregnant were 20.3. The receptionist said I haven't heard back yet because my OB (now my OLD ob) is out of town and hasn't reviewed them yet but that a nurse would look them over and get back to me with whatever the next step is. Nobody ever called me so who knows. I tried Googling it but get so many different answers so I have no idea if those levels were good or not. And I'm sure they're different now anyway.

I just thought I'd share a picture of how uncomfortably bloated I am again. It's just getting bigger and bigger lol. I'm pretty sure my 7 year old is going to start wondering soon... and it's only going to be bloat and not even a legit bump hahah.

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/photot566.jpg

I know I shouldn't be drinking, but after the negative, I was super grumpy and mopey, so OH and I walked down to get a glass of wine and pizza at our favorite little pizza place. We were there a few nights ago and I had this amazing glass of wine. I spit out my wine tonight, it tasted like crap! OH took a sip and said that his tasted great, and normal....maybe this is a good sign! Still trying super hard not to get my hopes up!

... For 3 days straight, leading up to my BFP, I had issues with my food tasting funny. I'm pretty sure I posted about it here. I made a smoothie and dumped it after 2 sips because it tasted weird. Made scrambled eggs with cheese and dumped those because they tasted "off." Had that issue on & off for 3 days and it was most definitely a good sign for me.

Amanda... maybe I'm just actually crazy but I sort of see the world's faintest line on the first picture. I played with it in Photoshop and I still see it so hopefully it turns into something lol.

Oh good I'm not crazy! I thought I saw something in both pics lol

Awww Nichole :hugs: i'm sorry the :witch: is being nasty and keeping you guessing. But who knows, maybe you'll get a surprise BFP instead! I'm keeping my FX for either a positive test, or AF to show. It feels weird typing that, but you'll see your BFP soon I know it!

Waves- omg soooo cute your bloat looks like a baby bump and it's just adorable!!!!

Amanda- those are GREAT signs! FX for you! And I feel like I see a fant something on the first test, ill tweak it here in like an hour when I get home from work :)

Waves- omg soooo cute your bloat looks like a baby bump and it's just adorable!!!!

Thanks :) It's pretty uncomfortable lol. I wish it were a baby bump already. I wake up and it's so flat (well flat in comparison to this lol) and by the end of the day, I feel like someone shoved a balloon up there. I miss my big baby bump though so I'm excited for this bloat to turn into one.

Oh good I'm not crazy! I thought I saw something in both pics lol
Thanks! I hope so...

... For 3 days straight, leading up to my BFP, I had issues with my food tasting funny. I'm pretty sure I posted about it here. I made a smoothie and dumped it after 2 sips because it tasted weird. Made scrambled eggs with cheese and dumped those because they tasted "off." Had that issue on & off for 3 days and it was most definitely a good sign for me.

crossing my fingers...i feel terrible right now, super nauseous, so we will see. Ill test tomorrow (11dpo) with FMU. Your bloat is SO CUTE!

Awww Nichole :hugs: i'm sorry the :witch: is being nasty and keeping you guessing. But who knows, maybe you'll get a surprise BFP instead! I'm keeping my FX for either a positive test, or AF to show. It feels weird typing that, but you'll see your BFP soon I know it!

Amanda- those are GREAT signs! FX for you! And I feel like I see a fant something on the first test, ill tweak it here in like an hour when I get home from work :)
Thanks! I'm trying soooo hard not to get my hopes up.

Nichole, so sorry! Hopefully AF gets her act together and shows up soon so you can start clomid!

crossing my fingers...i feel terrible right now, super nauseous, so we will see. Ill test tomorrow (11dpo) with FMU. Your bloat is SO CUTE!

Aw thanks :)

You don't have to get your hopes up... I'll just get mine up for you ;) Besides... I want someone to join me in the March baby club already. And all of you deserve your BFPs already so I'm just going to cross my fingers for you!!

I think I have mentioned this before, but I got busy and couldn't think about it. I would love to send baby shower gifts to the preggo ladies on this thread. Anyone else in? If enough of us (at least 5) are interested, it would be about $5 per lady (or what ever you can afford), and I will gladly take care of the buying/ shipping/ covering the remaining costs, etc. Anyone in? This also means that the preggo ladies are comfortable giving me their address/work address/ or paypal address. Thoughts? Message me if you're interested!

...and I give good gifts. just fyi :)

Speaking of... obviously I shouldn't have a baby shower this time around since I just had one last year for Hannah but let's just say someone decided to throw me one anyway. Would you think it was wrong/weird for me to agree to another one? If you were local friends/family, would you think it was rude/wrong for someone to throw me another one?

I think I have mentioned this before, but I got busy and couldn't think about it. I would love to send baby shower gifts to the preggo ladies on this thread. Anyone else in? If enough of us (at least 5) are interested, it would be about $5 per lady (or what ever you can afford), and I will gladly take care of the buying/ shipping/ covering the remaining costs, etc. Anyone in? This also means that the preggo ladies are comfortable giving me their address/work address/ or paypal address. Thoughts? Message me if you're interested!

...and I give good gifts. just fyi :)
I think it's a cute idea. And $5 each isn't much.

Speaking of... obviously I shouldn't have a baby shower this time around since I just had one last year for Hannah but let's just say someone decided to throw me one anyway. Would you think it was wrong/weird for me to agree to another one? If you were local friends/family, would you think it was rude/wrong for someone to throw me another one?
I don't think it would be rude or wrong of someone wanted to throw it for you. It's not like you're trying to be greedy and make people throw them for you lol

Afm, earlier I felt like I was getting O pains in my right ovary now feeling them in my left. Maybe all this joking about double ovulation wasn't much if a joke lol

Waves, I don't think it's rude either.

Ash, message me if you're interested!

Thanks ladies I just get so frustrated with these darn cycles. I am breaking out like crazy so maybe that can be an af sign. I normally only break out this bad when I'm pmsing. Fingers crossed!

Amanda-I was doing acupuncture for a while when we first started. My chiro doesn't specialize in it though, so I've thought about going to someone who specializes in fertility acupuncture. I'm just scared they will charge an arm and a leg lol
I'd be in for the $5 per preggo lady! That's a fun idea!
I really hope you get your bfp this cycle! That would be really awesome! You are having some good signs :)

Ashlee-All this double egg stuff has me cracking up! Let's hope it's just a really strong egg for DH's sanity lol

Cassidy-I'm totally betting on your bfp this cycle. It happens when you least expect it lol

Nichole-Maybe you're preggo?!

I doubt it but I guess u never know. I might text in a few days

BD'd after my shower. DH was still sleeping I think!! Lol. Got my hips elevated til 7 when I've got to leave for work! ;) Temps still low and almost positive OPK by now!!! O tomorrow, I'd say. Yay for that.

Can't wait to see another FRER Amanda.. I do see the faintest line on the other!! FX'd!

P.S. I can't stop scrolling through preggo charts on FF.. oh my and it's only 9..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->