Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I've got my second opinion today with new OBGYN. Can you ladies think of anything I should ask? Just going to tell her about how long my cycle are and how my O is always delayed but I can tell my body tries on time but fails.

I feel silly bc this really is only our second cycle TTC ever, and we were pregnant with the first one, but I just feel so out already :( if I know something is wrong with my cycles early on I just want to fix it now. I hope she's understanding. I just have days like today where I grieve so hard for that lost pregnancy and feel like I'll never see those two lines again. Ive got a low grade fever of 99.6, scratchy throat and my allergies are driving me nuts. I feel so blah today...sorry for the rant, just hope the appointment lifts my spirits, off to a bad start today!

I'm also just really embarrassed. I shared with my sister in law that I was having issues ovulating and she went and told my MIL. My SIL is a nurse with three kids and I thought I could confide in her. The only reason I know my MIL knows is bc she called DH the other day to ask if I was going to the doctor...cute.

She's a great woman but a serious catholic and just very judgey. Like thinks poeople who don't want kids are heathen and just always has something to say about everyone. I've been told to try to see the way his family looks at me know as compassion instead of pity but I can't help but feel like hen I'm not around it's all "Kara lost the baby", " Kara isn't ovulating, there's something wrong with her" :(

I told DH today we zip the lip from now on. It's no ones business and there's enough pressure involved as it is!

Ugh so all 3 of the pregnancy apps I put on my phone are saying I'm 5 weeks today when I'm not until tomorrow. It's not a big deal by any means, I just got excited until I checked my ticker on here and realized its not until tomorrow lol.

Lol Waves- Don't get too addicted, it's easy!

Did BnB finally get an app? My link on the iPhone homescreen is all official looking now.. anyone know?

Oh and so glad I BD'd this morning.. OPK has now turned most def positive since 6 a.m. this morning!! YAY!

So, took my temp a little early this am. DH got up at 5:20 and I had to pee so friggin bad but I wanted to stay in bed until it was closer to 7 when I usually temp so i went back to sleep. I only made it to 6:30 which I figured was close enough and got another temp rise! Woohoo! .26 this time, I think it probably would have been a little higher if I could have made it to normal time.

Kara- I know how you feel about the MIL situation. When I miscarried, I told DH "you can tell Your mom but tell her I DO NOT want to talk about it right now" of course I got a text saying she was sorry and she knows I don't want to talk about it but if I need anything let her know when really I just didn't want anyone to bring it up. But my MIL is the type that says she'll leave you alone but then tries to butt in about 2 sec later. Then later that day I got a call from her husband asking if I was okay too. I know they're all trying to make sure I was okay but there's situations when it just makes it way worse and that was definiely one of them.

Lol mother in laws. I always wished mine wouldn't be the classic MIL type. But she is.. and it sounds like yours are too ;)

(Woot woot, still so excited over my positive OPK and Bding on time this morning.. makes me feel better at work. I feel good, no lonely eggs here! "Finished the recipe" today that's for sure.. ;))

Amanda- your bloat is so cute! It makes me faintly jealous, but I am so happy for you!
Kara- you can always ask if there is anything she can do.
I don't like my MIL all the time. She babies her kids to much, even though they are 23 and 18 years old. Plus she is super old fashioned and I think she hates me!
BD is going amazing even though its only cd 4.

Amanda- your bloat is so cute! It makes me faintly jealous, but I am so happy for you!

Aw well thank you. I'm sorry!!! If it makes you feel any better, it went away this morning and doesn't resemble a baby bump anymore lol.

Yay Morgan!

Katrina, I try to BD consistently throughout the cycle, just so we have a realllllly good chance of having spermies up there all the time. Cd4 is a good time to start :)

I'm afraid to tell my MIL anything because she is a little cooky-- we're going to wait a bit. FRER was negative this am, but I couldn't sleep last night because my boobs were SOOO sore and I was super nauseous. I had to keep trying to convince myself to stop getting my hopes up and to remember that AF is going to probably show any day now. My phone isn't working, but as soon as it is, I will post pics of this mornings test. Stupid iphone.

LOL I'll be honest, I just glanced at your post and saw you directed a comment to someone else, didn't see a picture attached and just assumed you didn't update us yet. Whoops. I've just been waiting for you to post all morning lol.

Amanda- I do too, just usually af is longer then 3 days.

Kara- pssshhhhht I WISH my AF was 3 days.. mine ALWAYS lasts at least 7 days. Blah. And I O way late. And my LP is frickin long as heck. Haha so basically my cycle sucks and I hate this crap and I want a BFP. Lol impatient and the TWW hasn't even officially begun.. :wacko:](*,)

Lol, is this really an icon ?! Um what for ?? Haha: :holly:

Here are the tests:
Waves, what did your FRER's look like at 11dpo?

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
Since it's early, maybe your urine was a little bit too diluted? I think I see something so super faint but I can't really tell. I definitely saw it last night.

Waves, I don't see anything on the test in person, but I know its still early. I am still super nauseous and my boobs are KILLING me, but that could also just be because AF is going to be here soon. I am out of tests (only bought a two pack, lame!) So I am going to try to hold out again....not likely, but I can try !

All I have to say is that I thought Waves was a cuhhrazy lady for posting her, what I thought were, stark white/negative HPT's. And the VERY NEXT day I saw proof that, in fact, she was not losing her mind, she was preggo!! Haha it was really crazy actually. A shocker I thought. So the moral of what I was trying to say is that if you feel like that line is there, go with it! And test more! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->