Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

rachel, so sorry :( if youre looking for a silver lining, your temps were great so probably great progesterone, and nice LP. looks like the clomid worked well with your body. hoping you wont be on it for too long.

Thanks. I think that's why I'm so upset, because the clomid did work so well and yet I'm once again not pregnant. I had a progesterone of 48!! There's a pretty solid chance there was more than one egg released and still, not pregnant. Thanks for the encouragement but I think I've hit rock bottom of sadness.

Thanks. I think that's why I'm so upset, because the clomid did work so well and yet I'm once again not pregnant. I had a progesterone of 48!! There's a pretty solid chance there was more than one egg released and still, not pregnant. Thanks for the encouragement but I think I've hit rock bottom of sadness.

I can understand why that would be disappointing, but you should look at the brighter side. Now you know for sure that the clomid is helping and that your progesterone level is great so it should be no time before it works. Even people with great reproductive health have only a 25% shot each cycle(with the exception of those people that only have to be looked at sideways to get pregnant) when BDing on time and everything so chances are you'll see that BFP in no time!:hugs:

Just looked up erratic bbt charts after miscarriage on FF and the majority of them ended with a bfp. FX I'm one of those! lol Charting for sure has made me crazy...

i completely understand. i thought clomid would be my silver bullet, it would work the first cycle. and now i'm on cycle three. my charts all look great. OH's sperm is great. the doctor literally said, "i dont know why you're not pregnant yet, theres nothing stopping you, i think it's just a matter of time". he even said IUI wont increase our odds. but he added that clomid only bring us up to that 25% range of conceiving..... so yeah, i get it. i let myself be sad and cry and indulge in naughty foods on cd1 - then i called the dr and said, "call in my next rx, i'm jumping back on the crazy train". feel what you need to feel. make decisions later. hugs.

Rachel-I'm so sorry she got you! I had my fx so hard. I love the naught foods!

I am having terrible cramps and what feels like gas pains, my tummy hurts! I hope this is a good sign. It really is uncomfortable and odd!

HWPG, I hear so many stories of people who have unexplained infertility that end up with bfp's. I think the universe has a way of getting us pregnant when the time is right, even when we aren't willing to accept it.

FX'd for Ashlee and Amanda!!!

Rachel- Let the clean slate refresh and invigorate you.. who knows what July holds for you!

AFM- Still negative OPK, but O pains.. I just know it..

Thanks. I had a good cry then I called my OB and left a message for my refill. I know everything happens for a reason. I just don't understand why it happens for people who can't take care of their kids and not for those who want and can care for their kids....good news is that O day is the day we close on our new house! I think a sexual christening is in store for that day...

Thanks. I had a good cry then I called my OB and left a message for my refill. I know everything happens for a reason. I just don't understand why it happens for people who can't take care of their kids and not for those who want and can care for their kids....good news is that O day is the day we close on our new house! I think a sexual christening is in store for that day...

Sometimes having a good cry is the best thing you can do. I do it at least twice per cycle. Especially the days that I see people that I know who are not what I'd call suitable for parenthood getting pregnant. Unfortunately they always seem to have the easiest time. I think christening the new house is a brilliant idea and you should definitely do it!

Rachel im sorry she got u... its ok to feel however u want to feel right now... u tried and failed and obviously u will b sad... but then theres tomorrow and another chance to get wat u want...im sure u wont let it go... :hugs:

Amanda - everything sounds promising...ill say hold on to the testing... i know its difficult but hold on :thumbup:

Ashlee - i c the craziness taking over :haha: but its gud your temping at least u know whether uve od or not...max u have to do is keep the bdthon on...im sure u shudnt have a prob with doin tht... relax girl...u anyways dont have control on it...let it go and ull b amazed at the peace of mind u feel... :flower:

Julie we rafted in the deshutes river in Bend oregon...it was fabulous... i think its addictive...dh and me r already looking at doin an overnight camping and 2 days rafting trip...shud b super duper fun :) ..
My temps r at all all time low right now..dont really know wat tht means...still hoping for af to show on her own without having to take provera...sighhh :coffee:

Rachel im sorry she got u... its ok to feel however u want to feel right now... u tried and failed and obviously u will b sad... but then theres tomorrow and another chance to get wat u want...im sure u wont let it go... :hugs:

Amanda - everything sounds promising...ill say hold on to the testing... i know its difficult but hold on :thumbup:

Ashlee - i c the craziness taking over :haha: but its gud your temping at least u know whether uve od or not...max u have to do is keep the bdthon on...im sure u shudnt have a prob with doin tht... relax girl...u anyways dont have control on it...let it go and ull b amazed at the peace of mind u feel... :flower:

Julie we rafted in the deshutes river in Bend oregon...it was fabulous... i think its addictive...dh and me r already looking at doin an overnight camping and 2 days rafting trip...shud b super duper fun :) ..
My temps r at all all time low right now..dont really know wat tht means...still hoping for af to show on her own without having to take provera...sighhh :coffee:

Thanks, I'm trying so hard to hold out. I can have blood done at any time, so i may just wait and if AF is late, have BW done. We go rafting on the klamath river, right on the border of Ca and OR every year! it is so much fun!

I know that I can relate 100%, and im sure most of us on here can as well. I have no idea how so many dumbf**k's get pregnant who don't have a job, let alone a stable, well paying job, a stable relationship, a house with room to support them, etc, who get pregnant. It drives me nutso. We are a huge fan of sexual christening. Car's, houses, hotels... :winkwink:

ETA that i think im going to wait to test. As much as I want to, I know it will be negative, and I would rather have AF just show up rather than testing and studying the tests for a hint of a line. It is too heart wrenching. For now I will just look at countdowntopregnancy.com and study everyone elses lines :)

I am so sorry that the witch got you Rachel :hugs: I just know your time is coming.

I am really thinking I had an anovulatory cycle so looks like I have another 10 days or so before AF arrives. I just want to start this clomid soon.:growlmad:

Yea, I don't want to be crazy. I'm trying to find something else to occupy my time. Just downloaded sims free play so hopefully that will do it lmao. I made my sims have a baby so maybe it will hold me off a little lol

I know that I can relate 100%, and im sure most of us on here can as well. I have no idea how so many dumbf**k's get pregnant who don't have a job, let alone a stable, well paying job, a stable relationship, a house with room to support them, etc, who get pregnant. It drives me nutso. We are a huge fan of sexual christening. Car's, houses, hotels... :winkwink:

ETA that i think im going to wait to test. As much as I want to, I know it will be negative, and I would rather have AF just show up rather than testing and studying the tests for a hint of a line. It is too heart wrenching. For now I will just look at countdowntopregnancy.com and study everyone elses lines :)

I hope you have the will power! I really want to try and wait until at least 14DPO this time so I don't waste money on a billion HPTs. Looking at other people's lines will probably help though lol. Suppress the urge to evaluate your own tests!

So so sorry Rachel, big hugs and a huge good luck with this next cycle!! Xo

Yea, I don't want to be crazy. I'm trying to find something else to occupy my time. Just downloaded sims free play so hopefully that will do it lmao. I made my sims have a baby so maybe it will hold me off a little lol

I hope you have the will power! I really want to try and wait until at least 14DPO this time so I don't waste money on a billion HPTs. Looking at other people's lines will probably help though lol. Suppress the urge to evaluate your own tests!

I know, me too! I am trying to convince myself that it is out of my budget to buy excessive amounts of tests. On average I buy two or three packs of FRER's per cycle-- that's like $50!

I know, me too! I am trying to convince myself that it is out of my budget to buy excessive amounts of tests. On average I buy two or three packs of FRER's per cycle-- that's like $50!

Just in the last 8 days I've spent $24 on OPKs since the cheap wondfos I bought to save money weren't working for me and I had to buy 2 boxes since I didn't O when I thought I would :? And thats just OPKs!! Not even onto the HPTs yet! But right now I'm getting some pains around my right ovary again. Come on little eggy!!!!

Morgan-I agree with what the others said about the big O and conceiving. I've read mixed things about it. If you think about it though, people who go to a doctor to inseminate don't usually have the big O and end up preggo. So, I really don't think it's crucial to getting preggo. As for having the big O...can you ask DH to slow down and work on you first? I have a complicated vagina lol I take a lot of foreplay unless I'm already super duper in the mood. My ex would have to pull out a lot so he wouldn't be finished too early. Now that I'm with a woman, it's still complicated and takes a while. It's probably a little faster than it was with my ex though just bc basically all we do is considered foreplay! lol So, to sum all that up...you may need more foreplay/clitoral stimulation to get there! There is nothing wrong with that. Honestly there were several times I got involved myself to help things along...if he needs help taking a little longer, he can pull out or possibly try thinking of unsexual things lol

Rachel-I'm so sorry AF showed up :( :hugs: I know you don't want to hear numbers, but they say 85% of people get preggo on clomid within the 6 months. Not sure if that really helps, but keep in mind that this was your first month on it and your cycle looked really good/progesterone was good. There is no logical reason why it shouldn't work for you. Just give it some time... (I know, easier said than done). However, christening the new house sounds like a great plan! lol

Sonia-That sounds like so much fun! We go floating and camping all the time, but I would love to have a little more excitement with it lol

AFM-Went to the dentist today and my gums hurt from all the poking and prodding...At least I know I'm healthy and disease free for when I do get preggo lol DW managed a 4 day weekend for next weekend, so we are going camping! Pretty excited!

Jury, one of my best friends is an acupuncturist who specializes in infertility. She goes with her patients to ivf transfers and insems, and says that acupuncture works so well for assisted reproduction because it increases the blood flow to the reproductive organs, because they don't get the normal blood flow that you would get during sex/having an orgasm. food for thought..

I am super super nauseous and trying not to get my hopes up. I'm sure its all in my head. someone tell me to stop SS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->