Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Jury, one of my best friends is an acupuncturist who specializes in infertility. She goes with her patients to ivf transfers and insems, and says that acupuncture works so well for assisted reproduction because it increases the blood flow to the reproductive organs, because they don't get the normal blood flow that you would get during sex/having an orgasm. food for thought..

I am super super nauseous and trying not to get my hopes up. I'm sure its all in my head. someone tell me to stop SS!
That's interesting about the acupuncture! If I told you to stop SS I'd be a total hypocrite cuz I SS like crazy lol so someone else will have to :p

I always ss. I did resist this month though, since I got sick.

I'm having a hard time NOT SS! I'm probably going to cave and stop for FRER's on the way home.

My local drug store is out of hpts. Like, none. Nothing. Should I take that as a sign to hs out on testing?

Just a sign to go to another store ;) hehehhe. You know me- you will find no will-power here! I'm only 5 or 6dpo and am already DYING to test lol

I got FRER's-- negative :(. Poo. Exactly why I didn't want to test :(

Don't feel down Amanda! It's still EARLY! You can definitely still see your BFP!!! <3

Rachel- did I say sorry AF came? Not sure :hugs: This next month WILL be your month!!!!

And as for psychic Suzy, seems like she was a scam sadly :(

Took an opk when I got home and it's even more negative! Woohoo! Fx for a nice spike in the morning!

FX for you Ash! Maybe you'll have an extra strong egg, or hey, maybe TWO eggs! lol

FX for you Ash! Maybe you'll have an extra strong egg, or hey, maybe TWO eggs! lol

I friggin hope I got at least one strong egg! Chad would shit a brick if I got pregnant with twins lmao

Hahahaaah he so would I just cracked up laughing at work thinking about you telling Chad it's twins lmao

Fortunately for him, twins don't run in my family. Though, I know he has twin brothers. His dad had twins with his wife. But I'm pretty sure it has to be the mothers side...right? Lol

Thanks, ladies. Ill test again tomorrow am with FMU. Still having crazy pain in my boobs so cross your fingers. I tried sooooo hard to hold out on testing and failed miserably, haha. Here is the test from today, 10dpo, like 6th pee of the day, haha.

Ashlee, imagine twins! oh jeez. I would be so overwhelmed!!

Cassidy, how are you doing?

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 17

My FRER was negative around then. I don't think I got a positive FRER until 14dpo and even then it was faint. My ICs were showing those shadow lines that nobody but me seemed to be able to see lol but the FRERs were negative until 14dpo so don't get too discouraged yet. Your symptoms sound pretty nice to me.

My FRER was negative around then. I don't think I got a positive FRER until 14dpo and even then it was faint. My ICs were showing those shadow lines that nobody but me seemed to be able to see lol but the FRERs were negative until 14dpo so don't get too discouraged yet. Your symptoms sound pretty nice to me.

Thanks, Waves! Im trying to stay positive, but its sooo hard!

I'm doing great! Just trying not to get my hopes up this month. The fact that we may even have a tiny chance at conceiving has me all pumped up since the last couple of months we've had no chance at all! lol. But I still think we may have been too late to catch the egg, so I just keep telling myself not to expect anything so my heart doesn't break when the :witch: shows. Kevin is doing good and hopefully we'll start getting results from some of the cultures, etc. back soon.

Amanda... maybe I'm just actually crazy but I sort of see the world's faintest line on the first picture. I played with it in Photoshop and I still see it so hopefully it turns into something lol.

Amanda... maybe I'm just actually crazy but I sort of see the world's faintest line on the first picture. I played with it in Photoshop and I still see it so hopefully it turns into something lol.

I must be crazy, too! I see something in the second pic... fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->