Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Julie- Have fun on your vacation! Sounds super fun :). DH and I are the same way about YOLO.

Amanda- No symptoms :( I am just going to sit here and wait for AF. If it comes around cd 45 I'll be ok but I will lose my mind if this cycle lasts 45+ days. I might ask my dr about provera this time around. Idk

Nichole, hopefully Clomid will change that!!! No more 45+ day cycles!

AFM, all my symptoms are gone. like, vanished. I'm sure AF will be here soon. My boobs don't hurt, I'm not nauseous, I just have a sore throat and I'm tired. Which really could just mean that I am getting a cold.

Nichole, hopefully Clomid will change that!!! No more 45+ day cycles!

AFM, all my symptoms are gone. like, vanished. I'm sure AF will be here soon. My boobs don't hurt, I'm not nauseous, I just have a sore throat and I'm tired. Which really could just mean that I am getting a cold.

Cold symptoms are still a common symptom of pregnancy and it's not uncommon for other symptoms to come and go. I thought for sure I was out when I got my BFP cuz I had no symptoms anymore. During the beginning of my 2WW I had tons of nausea and then it went away and I thought I had no chance. You're not out until the witch shows! I'm not giving up on you yet lol

Cold symptoms are still a common symptom of pregnancy and it's not uncommon for other symptoms to come and go. I thought for sure I was out when I got my BFP cuz I had no symptoms anymore. During the beginning of my 2WW I had tons of nausea and then it went away and I thought I had no chance. You're not out until the witch shows! I'm not giving up on you yet lol
lol, thanks! I have some weird gurgling in my stomach right now and what feels like acid reflux. The only time I have ever had that before was when I was preggo, so we will see. I honestly feel hungover, like super thirsty, slight headache, and tired, but I haven't had anything to drink. I have to keep reminding myself that its not that uncommon to get bfn's until AF is late.

Oooh Amanda plz, just one more FRER !!! ;)

I'm at work..Ill test with one tomorrow am, it will be 14dpo then!

lol, thanks! I have some weird gurgling in my stomach right now and what feels like acid reflux. The only time I have ever had that before was when I was preggo, so we will see. I honestly feel hungover, like super thirsty, slight headache, and tired, but I haven't had anything to drink. I have to keep reminding myself that its not that uncommon to get bfn's until AF is late.

Oooh Amanda plz, just one more FRER !!! ;)

I'm at work..Ill test with one tomorrow am, it will be 14dpo then!

You're definitely still in the running then! The average first day for a BFP is 14DPO. That's when I got my first SUPER faint line

Except for the one with the push pin in the middle of the condom (I mean really, think that one through) this cracked me up
https://www.pleated-jeans.com/2012/12/24/parents-are-embarrassing-18-pics/

HAHAHAH Nichole, that was great! Thank you for that! I loved the facebook post that ended in "he wet the bed until he was 8"

My husband and I plan on being embarrassing parents (within reason). I can't wait :)

I saw a similar thing recently that had a picture of a kid on the side of the road with a sign saying "I was a bully" and the mom sitting there glaring at the kid.

My mom was an embarrassing parent. No questions asked. She loved it.

OH will be a terribly embarrassing parent, within reason as well!

Morgan-I'm sure your temp will go up any time now. I'm so jealous by the way, I love Cheesecake Factory!

Ashlee-Yay for the temp spike! I hope it stays up there :)

Kara-Your chart is looking good! I hope you get that rainbow baby!

Nichole-I totally plan on embarrassing our kids! lol

AFM-Excited about our trip. I think we are going to an alligator farm and possibly on a boat to see dolphins.
I don't think I'll have to worry about cd21 bloodwork. My body is taking it's sweet time to O, so I don't think I'll O until at least cd17 or 18. So, I'd be back by 7dpo.

My mom always brought out the embarrassing baby pics every time I bought a boy home lol

My mom was never really embarrassing. My aunt was the one that liked busting out old videos. I don't think I want to be an embarrassing mom just cuz my MIL is and I'd rather be more like my mom than her lol.

We'll be testing the same day. Looks like our cycles started the same day too. You o'd when I normally o. It was late this time though :?

yay test buddies! i actually usually o cd 18 and later, but who the heck knows. usually not this late though. i may actually have o'd when they said. however, i'm having SERIOUS cramping today! it's really awful. i am incredibly hungry, peeing constantly, the last two nights i actually had to pee in the middle of the night which is not normal for me at all, and i went and cleaned the whole first floor crazy.

either i'm just about to O with the pains i'm having, cause it feels like AF is about to show, or i'm getting good signs for pg, because af can't possibly be here til the 16th at the soonest as that would just be 28 days, and i usually go 30+

I've been cramping today and yesterday. And definitely peeing more often. Last few days I've actually gotten up an half hour to hour before my normal temping time because I thought my bladder might burst. FX they're good signs for both of us!

I've been cramping today and yesterday. And definitely peeing more often. Last few days I've actually gotten up an half hour to hour before my normal temping time because I thought my bladder might burst. FX they're good signs for both of us!

Fingers crossed for you both! Those are great symptoms!!

I have been on countdowntopregnancy.com for about an hour looking at the hpt galleries and i see lines on every.single.test. I think i have a severe case of line eye. Its bad!

On another note, my boobs are so sore that I am tempted to take my bra off at work in hopes that that might make them stop hurting. My nipples are really pointy and hurt too.

I'm going to lose my mind tomorrow morning when you test again because I'll be at work and won't be able to see your test pictures until break/lunch and even then I can't tweak it until I see a line in Photoshop until after 4:30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->