Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I'm going to lose my mind tomorrow morning when you test again because I'll be at work and won't be able to see your test pictures until break/lunch and even then I can't tweak it until I see a line in Photoshop until after 4:30!

LOL! oh no!

Amanda-extreme thirst was one of my first symptoms! OMG I thought I was going to drown if I drank anymore water!! Can't wait for you to test!!

Thanks, kara! Im afraid to drink anymore water right now because it is making me nauseous. my mouth wants it, my stomach doesn't. talk about strange. It feels like there are weird gurgling bubbles in my tummy.

I can't tell you how weird this cycle is. If AF shows up, I will be shocked.

Well, maybe not shocked. but, surprised. I think the reasonable and rational part of me thinks OH and I aren't capable of getting preggo. so this must all be in my head and AF will be here shortly.

Eeek!! So excited for you!

I also needed to salt everything! I wanted to just eat salt until my mouth burnt...and just now I caught myself cranking salt into my salad...hmmm...

Eeek!! So excited for you!

I also needed to salt everything! I wanted to just eat salt until my mouth burnt...and just now I caught myself cranking salt into my salad...hmmm...

I craved salty things so much when I was pregnant. I wanted to eat tortilla chips so bad that I had to pop some tums because they were giving heart burn like no other and I didn't want to stop eating them lol. Anything sweet made me feel a little sick though. I tried eating my favorite ice cream and after like 2 bites I didn't want it anymore.

Hi girls...hows the day been so far...u girls r getting me soo excited saying all these symptoms...u beeter show some bfps on here...amanda...if ur not gonna be shocked only suprised i shud tell u tht im gonna be shocked if af shows for u...dammit..
AFM - super bloated today...god knows wat tht abt...and kinda abt to break out too...hope hope hoping tht af is on her way...got my provera and clomid refills today...yayy..they are happily sitting on the kitchen counter now :) ...if af does show by monday im gonna open up the provera ...on a totally different note : so i have a fish tank with 5 fishies in it...3 of one kind and the other 2 of the same kind...this morning i left home to go for my volunteer work and they were al right...i came home an hr back and there 1 fish less.. :shrug: im liked spooked out right now... i dono wats goin on...my tank is also just a 5 gallon tank so i cant really miss seeing her...i dug into the tanka nd removed the plant to c if she was hiding under but nada...gosh this is sooooo weird...i cant stop looking at the tank expecting her to show up from somewhere...im kinda scared actually :huh:

My mom used to have a fish tank and so often the fish would eat each other :/

Same here!! OMG anything sweet was grosssss except for really dark, bitter Chocloate!! I would go out with DH and order virgin margaritas and basically just lick the glass LOL !!

I dunno...I'm nervous... :( gonna see what my temp does tomorrow and go from there I think...

Have you girls heard the new Daft Punk song..."Up all night to get lucky"...I don't love the song but it's makes me giggle cuz I think of us girls up all night trying to make our DHs BD!! Haha

My mom used to have a fish tank and so often the fish would eat each other :/

the same kinda fish wud eat each other and like eat the whole thign within a few hrs??? so i cant find any of it???????? i had 2 fishes do tht to another one sometime bak..but he just had some bites and broken tail fins...but this ones completely gone????????

Sonia-yikes!! We had a beta jump our of its tank a few months ago...I was frantically googling "dog ate beta fish" bc I figured the dog got thirsty and went for fishy and that the fish was gonna kill the dog!! We found the fish all dried up an hour later behind our refrigerator...it appeared he had just jumped right out and committed suicide!! Poor fishy, have you checked around the tank??

I had multiple betas commit suicide too! They're really athletic little buggers.

Yes, I have heard the new daft punk song. I really liked it at first, now its so over played :(

well i checked but its not around the tank... i had 2 tetras and 3 platies...1 of the tetras is missing...i wudnt think tht the platies wud eat one of these gusy right... i mean all of them have been in the tank for a while now...im sad...oh gosh.. so sad tht im again wondering whether af is gonan show tht y im so emotional...jeez HOW CAN ONE RELATE EVERYHTING TO AF/TTC.....:wacko::wacko:

well i checked but its not around the tank... i had 2 tetras and 3 platies...1 of the tetras is missing...i wudnt think tht the platies wud eat one of these gusy right... i mean all of them have been in the tank for a while now...im sad...oh gosh.. so sad tht im again wondering whether af is gonan show tht y im so emotional...jeez HOW CAN ONE RELATE EVERYHTING TO AF/TTC.....:wacko::wacko:

is there anything around the tank that it could have gotten under while it was flopping around? we found our missing fish dried up under the loveseat near the tank :?

OMG u girls were right...one of them did infact commit suicide...i just found him on the ground...really far from the tank...damn..i never knew this could happen :-k

poor fishy :( at least you found him though

Omg!! Who knew we all had such suicidal fishies!!!

Sorry Sonia!! Glad you found it though!!

I'm starting to think that maybe I O'd on cd 22 when I had a lot of EWCM, and Im actually only 8dpo. Crazy? I didnt use OPK's this month so I really have no idea. I have been going off of past cycles when I O'd regularly between CD 14-16, and a consistent 13-14 day LP.

I'm starting to think that maybe I O'd on cd 22 when I had a lot of EWCM, and Im actually only 8dpo. Crazy? I didnt use OPK's this month so I really have no idea. I have been going off of past cycles when I O'd regularly between CD 14-16, and a consistent 13-14 day LP.

Right now is the time I wish you were a crazy temping lady like me lol. though I guess it hasn't helped me that much :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->